Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete (2160 Views)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Watch what Happens when Usain Bolt Stands Next To Nigerian Athlete in Interview / Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Is 2010 World's Fastest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by agboifo(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2006
Hello all,
I make this post on behalf of Cristina Martinez:

"Desperately seeking Kudirat Adkigbe, Nigerian athlete. I met her in Spain five years ago in Madrid, Calle Adelha de Balboa. After leaving the flat I was sharing with her I lost touch, but I am now in Nigeria and would like to know if she is around and get back in touch with her. I'm sure she would be very pleasantly surprised to hear from me. I know she is still quite active in athletics and apparently she participated in the 2006 Commonwealth games. Please, if you know anything about her or how I can get in touch with her or find out anything, please (let me know). Much appreciated, thanks!

P.S. My name is Cristina Martinez"

Thanks for your help.
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by mukina2: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2006
if you aint nothing to say then dont say nothing whats hmmmmmmmm angry angry tongue

@author try google as long he's an international athlete undecided
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2006
@Mukina, why not mind ur biz?
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by mukina2: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2006
kitaun:

@Mukina, why not mind your biz?

opotolow did i call ur name angry tongue
you want beef look elsewhere you know the ever ready machine tongue grin
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2006
Hope u r ok? Beef who? Ever ready machine? And u said initially u didn't mention my name but was it not my post u responded to? I won't like u biting the dust gurl!!!
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by mukina2: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2006
i am shaking sir!
i will love to bite dust tongue

lets stop this no more war

kitaun and mukina2 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
mukina2 and kitaun kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

but am still angry at you grin tongue
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2006
W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R, only God knows why you have been after me this much? Must we spill the beans to the whole world? U know what am talking 'bout?!
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by mukina2: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2006

only God knows why you have been after me this much?

you know tongue

Must we spill the beans to the whole world? U know what am talking 'bout?!

i don't know maybe you should tell me grin
what beans? undecided
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2006
@Mukina, so since she is an international athlete, u expect Google to pop up her whereabouts? Like i shd be able to google up ur address since u r a beauty queen? u keep amazing moi!
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by mukina2: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2006
ok kitaun leave me alone o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
since you are in nigeria why not find her address then tongue
who said i was a . . . lipsrsealed na wa o grin cheesy
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by justkunmi(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2006
oh my good God
someone, who obviously (now he knows better) thot u guys can help locate someone and u guys turn the thread into----- God knows wat. if u dont know where the person is, why not just say that and take ur pre-intimacy to the romance section.

@author
next time u need help on sumthing, u definitely know where not to bring it.
if the person is truly an athlete and represents Nigeria, then i think u can go the athletics governing body in Nigeria and ask. they surely would av tabs on the person.
Goodluck.
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2006
pre-intimacy with who? Mukina? Abeg i no wan make Jackal cut my head o!
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by justkunmi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2006
u mean jackal and mukina are ---------
lol
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2006
*stale news*
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by candylips(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2006
na wa for kituan and mukina o
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2006
@Candylips, dont start here abeg, go answer ur query 1st, so u fit betray ur friends?
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by candylips(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2006
look. . .
i have gat nothing to say to jaybaby
i have explained to her and she doesnt want to accept and
if you concur with her there is nothing i can do .
no be by force.
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2006
Na una know, i don't look back on better-forgotten events, it makes u lose focus, thats why hitherto i didn't mention the shit @ all, its all good sha, life is a bitch, it fcuks us all!
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2006
Na una know, i don't look back on better-forgotten events, it makes u lose focus, thats why hitherto i didn't mention the shit @ all, its all good sha, life is a bitch, it fcuks us all!
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by amodu(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2006
Why have you guys urn this place into something else, especially you Kitaun
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by mukina2: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2006
[quote ]someone, who obviously (now he knows better) thot u guys can help locate someone and u guys turn the thread into----- God knows what. if u don't know where the person is, why not just say that and take your pre-intimacy to the romance section.
[/quote]

you must be crazy

[quote]
Abeg i no wan make Jackal cut my head o!

i didnt know i was married grin

u mean jackal and mukina are ---------
lol

are what angry grin

candylips:

na wa for kituan and mukina o
grin grin grin
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by geebabe(f): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2006
bukina wat r u doin here am waitin 4 u at forum games.
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by mukina2: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2006
beebady haaa do you have to stalk me? grin
*gives a candy and tells her to go play mummy will be back soon*
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by amodu(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2006
Na wa for you guys. cool cool cool
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by mukina2: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2006
*walks out*
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by justkunmi(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2006
mukina2:

*walks out*

cant hear footsteps, grin
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by mukina2: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2006
*comes back in slap justkunmi walks out now*
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by justkunmi(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2006
slaps justkunmi but he didn't notice, -
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by candylips(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2006
grabs mukina by the waist as she is working out
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by mukina2: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2006
*comes back in shoot him with a stolen uzi*
Re: Seeking Kudirat Akhigbe, Nigerian Athlete by kitaun(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2006
amodu:

Why have you guys urn this place into something else, especially you Kitaun

@Amodu

The much i know about you is that you are so dumb , you don't know your right from left, that explains why i will be a little lenient on you;

For you to mention my name in your post emphasizing shit about me shows you are a gay sucking on some fat ***** or what could be responsible for your ailment? grin

KEEP AWAY FROM MENTIONING MY NAME IN ANY OF YOUR SILLY ONE-LINER POSTS cool

How dare you mention my name as turning this place into what[b]? ASSHOLE[/b] grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAF Champions League Al Ahly 3 - Kano Pillars 3, Cotonsport(2) - Heartland FC(3) / How To Beat The Obvious Age Cheating In Nigerian Football. / An Ibrahimovic Look-alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.