Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 (8469 Views)

Warren Buffet Made $37 Million A Day This 2013 / 12 Hot Product To Spin Cash In This 2013 / What Are The Best Advertising/ Marketing Ideas For This 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by rioemmanuel(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
I already have ideas of tinz to do to become rich b4 year 2020.
I have met people to seek information from dat will guide me in some aspect of life.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
it has helped me in my relationship with people,and very cautious of my expression on forum,and real life.in area of marital life,it has helped in making expect the best,and prepare for the worst when am married.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by lightheart(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Great clients!

[size=5pt] + I finally got to using a Macbook Air!! very sweet somtin, I tell ya!!! [/size]

God keep blessing Nairaland o!

Greater tins pon de replay.

Selah
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by Matthewbriggs(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
it's helped me understand how nigerians think and see the world.

Insights i’m using in building a couple of IT products.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by LordMecuzy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
a job of 2,850,000 annual salary with IHVN ( Institute of Human Virology Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by bunchdrich(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
I want to start this importation biz,pls can some one .I need to help my family, my pin: 74D94B12

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nairaland has taught me a lot about Nigeria politics and have also awaken my naive mind to the reality of tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by phtemie(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Many,many things..

Nairaland made my admission this year easy and tension-free..I had the chance to meet great minds here,learnt a lot from them and made a couple of friends also..
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
I got couple of construction contracts on nairaland this year and more are still on the way next year. i cant wait for next year.
two of my posts also made frontpage this year which enables me to get more contracts this year but they will be executed next year.
i give God all the glory.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by Semony: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
maxibrainz: I have learnt a lot since I joined this great forum but I would mention just one which have been helping me till today, I learnt how to do importation business from this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
since then I have been importing stuffs from China and US cheap, reselling it and making my cool profit.
maxibrainz: I have learnt a lot since I joined this great forum but I would mention just one which have been helping me till today, I learnt how to do importation business from this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
since then I have been importing stuffs from China and US cheap, reselling it and making my cool profit.
I have been in nairaland for almost 1 year
But i never take it serious because i am
So busy with my business in china , but this
Month of December 2013 i thought of
Paying attention . At my surprise i have a lot
Of contacts that call me everyday for
Business and before i focus my attention
To French countries but today nairaland
Has brought me home. A million thanks
To nairaland .

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by BizBloke(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
I've always wanted a company since I was 12 and it became more pressing before I clocked 18. June 4th this year, Nairaland helped me bring that dream true.

Plus I made beautiful friends, too. smiley
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by maryhaam(f): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
It helps depression,I love the comment hope to participate ...........I love the literature aspect.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by ejifranks(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by nneh1(f): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
When ever I'm bored and angry nairaland puts a lot of smiles on my face. Hoping to make reasonable friends thru here.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Relly, it help me to get some information, an ofcouse alot of BULLSHIT.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by DonTim1: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Made a lot of contacts to train from here,learnt more about 9ja history (tribalism et al),and a laughter source (experience with weed thread)

Most of all,it completes my day!
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by naijamatter: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Reach family and friends this season with your customized message to them visit www.textsms.com.ng
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by IAMBREEZY: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
A lot
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by dapsy4u2(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
God bless Nairaland.

I started mini importation online biz and I made and appreciable amount of profit in. 2013.

Looking forward to a rewarding 2014.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by 4tunebest(f): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Since this thread has made front page I'd like to thank Mr Exelsior who started the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1109227/businesses-give-meaningful-income-flow.
The knowledge shared and the the e-book I won on that thread met certain needs of mine. Thank you very much sir

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by saymax(f): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
D list is long but most importantly NL has helped me to bare my mind. I realised I didn't hv to lock up issues dat tend to bother or confuse me. Response smtimes cud b discouraging, funny n annoying all d same its a wonderful forum wit great minds. 4 d gd pple, kip up d gud wrk. N 4 d bad, REPENT b4 crossing over. Peace.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by seangy4konji: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
Makes me laugh and forget my sorrow.
List of ashewo joints in Lagos in case i visit soon.
Better understanding of girls who think guy is atm machine and how to deal with them.
News update and senseless people who think Gej is a messiah when he is still on the mission to destroy Nigeria.
Made me know igbo people have inferiority complex and we need to handle them with caution...
Makes my day,all day and all night...
Sexuality section has been a blessing.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by fiizznation: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
NL is kinda educative and enlightening. Some things I get to knw abt them here on NL

Kudos to seun and God bless
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by bank2k4real(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
My business idea came through Nairaland; I got all my clients through Nairaland;
a lot this year. Most of those who got my contact through internet and patronised me this year are 70% from nairaland. And we are still on it......

check my signature for more info on the latest PROMO on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1218337/import-ghana-wax-plain-pattern
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2013

1. Perfect my MMOPTG skills
2. Gave me an idea for a startup (which I'm activel pursuing.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2013

1. Perfect my MMOPTG skills
2. Gave me an idea for a startup (which I'm actively pursuing.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by hammedkola(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmmmm, I made a contact on here for a BLCO deal and alhamdulillah, today is a different story smiley, as young as I am, smiling to financial talk always.

*edited*

Watch out for big reward in 2014 to lucky nairalander(s)

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Noffin, apart from helping me waste some previous time when I am bored!!!
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by fdigital(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nairaland- The best interactive web-forum on cyberspace.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by lakefist(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
since 2007 wow alot i can mention it all.Everyday i visit nairaland i learn sumtin.
Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
av been able tew gain alot through nairaland... First time i heard de site..i was like... Wah am i gonna gain on nairaland... Now see me...leaving happy life...GOD bless Seun...i jez hope u re from ma side #Ijebu

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 by isaacosas01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sermwell: Although I'm a student, God has really blessed my life through nairaland during the strike period this year! I made hug sum during the registration of the just release GCE via nairaland! But major success was the importation stuff I tried through information I got from a friend on nairaland! We really made it big and the money realised was unbelievable! My younger sister also made hug sum on the etisalat thing here on nairaland!
This xmas is really going to be my happiest and life will be a lot better when we resume school nextyear! Greates UNIBEN STUDENTS!!!
Bros ma also a student of UNIBEN... pls Add me on whatapp with 08102930479 or on 2go with Osato01... I wud really like us 2 talk abt d importation biz and other stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transcorp: The Fall Of A Giant? / Skye Bank’s Takeover Saved 6,000 Jobs, N949bn Deposits – NDIC / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.