Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,426 members, 7,846,777 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP (705 Views)

I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help / How Can I Get A Script For Building A Forum On My Website / ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by shico: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
All webmasters on my friends list, i need your Help...
Good morning Guiz, i have come in need of your help, please i
will be very greatful if you guiz can give solution to this..
My need is to develop a script in php, In which I enter the URL
of any webstie/youtube video link etc and script refresh itself
after certain time (customize time which i enter.) and also I can add proxies list on which website url is viewed.. Most probably,
I need a script for fake website/youtube visitors. On which i
add proxy list and URL of website/youtube video.....Have a
great day ahead.
Re: Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by cbrass(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
You sound like a fraud!!!
Re: Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by shico: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
fraud? is not that ooo pls. I got an order from fiverr and was referred to this site when I asked some of my friends on FB
Re: Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by onyengbu: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
cbrass: You sound like a fraud!!!
I concur!
Re: Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by shico: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

I concur!
. pls oooooo.....
Re: Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by cbrass(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
If onye_ogbu can second the motion I guess we can't help...or mayb you tell us more ur motives...we can't help in this case
Re: Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by shico: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
cbrass: If onye_ogbu can second the motion I guess we can't help...or mayb you tell us more ur motives...we can't help in this case
i really dont understand what you really mean. is it that you know it, you dont wanna help or you dont know anything about it?
Re: Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by onyengbu: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2013
shico: i really dont understand what you really mean. is it that you know it, you dont wanna help or you dont know anything about it?
first, your explanations doesnt make any sense.
Secondly, few information you passed across succesfully reeks of scam.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
I SEE!!! so u want something that refreshes the page after 30 seconds, u want to increase pageviews to boost your website rankings and earn online. Google would so ban your website What happened to your hands Why can't u be pressing refresh every 30 seconds

I know of a site that can solve your problem, but the site is full of self professed scammers and bloggers like u that are looking for a way around the system

But like I said on other threads, I will not put it here!!!
Re: Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by cbrass(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
rutchiekens: What happened to your hands Why can't u be pressing refresh every 30 seconds

Rotlf...laugh won tear my bele o
Re: Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP by shico: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
rutchiekens: I SEE!!! so u want something that refreshes the page after 30 seconds, u want to increase pageviews to boost your website rankings and earn online. Google would so ban your website What happened to your hands Why can't u be pressing refresh every 30 seconds

I know of a site that can solve your problem, but the site is full of self professed scammers and bloggers like u that are looking for a way around the system

But like I said on other threads, I will not put it here!!!

if you read my post well, you will see that its a request from someone on fiverr. already, i've stated it their. Now you call me a scammer. all is well..... will like you to see my last conversation with the person...

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!! Calling On Serious Programmers Urgently / [URGENT] Can You Develop A Site Like Quickteller? / Learn How To Design Powerful Websites In Less Than 2 Hours For N3,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.