Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help (2102 Views)

What Can I Use To Create A Site Like Myschool.com.ng / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain / 11 Photos: Nairaland.com From Beginning Till Now (2005-->--2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2015
I want a script like the above listed websites,i want my sites to look like them...
Who can help?
Onyejeme.chimerephilemon.3
Re: I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
How much u go pay?
Re: I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help by dwebdesign(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2015

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help by ps3o(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Onyejemechimere:
I want a script like the above listed websites,i want my sites to look like them...
Who can help?

whatsapp 07031175291
Re: I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help by ispeaklight(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Onyejemechimere:
Who can help?
Bro, how come you need 2 different design in one website? For your information its totally impossible.

You rather go for myschool or nairaland, but on my own opinion i will advice you get a conceptual design, which you can call an exclusive one in all times.

Can't stop paying respect to the owner of wasiki.com a school website. Of a truth the design concept was derived from myschool but he innovated it to something else and great altogether.
Re: I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help by Olaskidoo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Who can help?
i will help you with the code but you have to request at http://www.mystudyzone.cf
i created the site exactly like myschool
join today and you will see in the next one month you will own your page without paying anything

(1) (Reply)

The Website That Turns Your URL To A Mobile Number / Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.