Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? (2042 Views)

Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by poohnahnee: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
please guys do you think its spiritually wise n acceptable to God if a full time yahoo boy decides henceforth to always pay his spiritual obligations, say tithe, pledges, prophet offering, first friut etc ?

Please share your view(s)

Thank you!
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by PastorKun(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Considering the fact that tithe collecting pastors are yahoo men to, yahoo boys would only be paying homage if they pay tithes to them as they are their Oga @ the top.
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by Acidosis(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
This generation of ours is full of 'dente-costal' riff-raffs and bred-again sinners.
Thank God for GRACE & MERCY! Those who tried such in the old testament died instantly.

The message is A yahoo boy is a sinner. Sinners do not need to pay tithe. Although, in Nigeria, once you're loaded with fat tithe & seed, na you "HOLY" pass oo grin

Anyways, the truth will always stand. Pastors may decieve you, but Acidosis won't.

When a sinner pays tithe, it becomes a donation. AND YES! You will get the reward. smiley
Giving/Donation is a principle.. Once you give, you get! Your religion doesn't count.

Tithe is a Kingdom principle & a covenant.. A sinner will never understand this.

Cheers! cheesy
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by pragmatistm(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Do you think thief can pay thief?
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by Acidosis(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pastor Kun: Considering the fact that tithe collecting pastors are yahoo men to, yahoo boys would only be paying homage if they pay tithes to them as they are their Oga @ the top.

If you call Tithe-Collecting Pastors YAHOO men,

What will you call the ONE who commanded all believers to pay tithe?

I know you have a mission on this forum to decieve many (those who do not study their bible).
I only pray you know the truth before it gets too late.

The best place to hear/know the basic truth about the gospel is Church HELL.
Do not get there before you listen.
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by PastorKun(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Acidosis:

What will you call the ONE who commanded all believers to pay tithe?

Kindly quote the scripture in the bible that commands all believers to pay tithes and whilst at it also let us know from scriptures the definition of God's tithe.
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by piratedcopy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
hell is still sure for the guy. Shout out to the demehins
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Kindly quote the scripture in the bible that commands all believers to pay tithes and whilst at it also let us know from scriptures the definition of God's tithe.

Malachi Chapter 3

8. Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye [are] cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, [even] this whole nation.

Malachi 3:10 (NIV)

10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house.
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by frank317: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Acidosis:

Malachi Chapter 3

8. Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye [are] cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, [even] this whole nation.

10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house.

lol, the guy will so finish u now and u will regret ever posting these verses
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by Acidosis(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
frank3.16:

lol, the guy will so finish u now and u will regret ever posting these verses

Sorry bro, He can not finish me. Best he could do is to dissect the word and re-arrange it to suit his beliefs..
But one thing is certain, these verses will never change! They were typed in simple English.
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by PastorKun(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Acidosis:

Malachi Chapter 3

How does this mean christians should 'pay' tithe of their income without twisting and mis applying scriptures Also you failed to show us sciptures defining God's tithe even though verse 10 in the passage you quoted referred to tithes as food. Is it right to twist God's word to say something it didn't say?
Re: Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe, Prophet Offering Etc ? by Mintayo(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Acidosis: This generation of ours is full of 'dente-costal' riff-raffs and bred-again sinners.
Thank God for GRACE & MERCY! Those who tried such in the old testament died instantly.

The message is A yahoo boy is a sinner. Sinners do not need to pay tithe. Although, in Nigeria, once you're loaded with fat tithe & seed, na you "HOLY" pass oo grin

Anyways, the truth will always stand. Pastors may decieve you, but Acidosis won't.

When a sinner pays tithe, it becomes a donation. AND YES! You will get the reward. smiley
Giving/Donation is a principle.. Once you give, you get! Your religion doesn't count.

Tithe is a Kingdom principle & a covenant.. A sinner will never understand this.

Cheers! cheesy
You have said it all.
Giving is a principle,a kingdom principle.

(1) (Reply)

Men of God and women in bible / Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church... / Agape Love Vs Phileo Love: 20 Solid Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.