Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Is Blogger.com And Other Free Website Good For Profitable Blogging Business? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Blogger.com And Other Free Website Good For Profitable Blogging Business? (417 Views)

Is "BLOGGER.COM " Down On ? / 13 Advantages Of Blogger.com Over Other Blogging Platforms / I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Blogger.com And Other Free Website Good For Profitable Blogging Business? by naijaspeak(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Free website have a lot of limitation these I learnt why trying to configure it or post content. But owing your own website means you have the freedom to write the page according to your taste. ( Only those who are bloggers should respond )
Re: Is Blogger.com And Other Free Website Good For Profitable Blogging Business? by omoelu1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
naijaspeak: Free website have a lot of limitation these I learnt why trying to configure it or post content. But owing your own website means you have the freedom to write the page according to your taste.
sorry, are you asking question or giving advice?
Re: Is Blogger.com And Other Free Website Good For Profitable Blogging Business? by naijaspeak(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2013
omoelu1:
sorry, are you asking question or giving advice?
Wonders will never end. I did not give advice to anybody I raised a simple questions added some facts to clear my points. Do you need a medicated glasses to see the subject title. Meanwhile, are you a blogger by profession. Did you not see where I said only blogger should contribute as they are the people who have the knowledge of blogging business.
Re: Is Blogger.com And Other Free Website Good For Profitable Blogging Business? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2013
Hi mate !
Blogger us a good platform . There are a lot of professional and good looking responsive blogger themes that makes your website look beautiful .So you can grow with blogger platform
Re: Is Blogger.com And Other Free Website Good For Profitable Blogging Business? by naijaspeak(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2013
Pramod89, Thanks for responding, I quite agree with you that blogger.com is a great starting point or training ground for young bloggers to practise their skill. If I may ask do you think companies will be willing to advertise their products on a free websites like blogger.com. I use to think the only gain from blogger.com is to post your content and then earn money through google adsense. Secondly, blogger just provide you with a free webpage to promote your article.
Re: Is Blogger.com And Other Free Website Good For Profitable Blogging Business? by omoelu1(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2013
i don't think it matters to advertisers what platform your blog is hosted on, so far they get the return on invested (the money they paid you). some blogger blogs are customised that you will never know if it was a blogger blog or not.
Blogger is a very good platform especially for beginners, but the major downside to it is that your blog belongs to Google ans they can take it away anytime if you violate their terms of use.
i don't understand what you mean by “free webpage to promote your article“ , but Google wont post contents for you (you do that yourself).
overall, blogger is not bad at all and what you should b concerned about in terms of getting adverts is getting your own top level domain name.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Welcomes Cardspring To Its Team / Blog For Sale At An Affordable Price!!! / Didyouknow Linkedin Has Redesigned Profiles On It's App & Mobile Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.