Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pls Urgent Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Urgent Advice (547 Views)

Pls Urgent Help Is Needed With My Tecno F5 / Can Sum1 Help Me Pls(urgent) / Pls Urgent Naija Gurus Needed And Amateurs Also Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Advice by callme2: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
(1) I need a good phone of 45k to 50k
Somehow, somebody brought a white blackberry z10 phone to my office, i got attracted to it probably because of the white colour.
Is the phone good, can i go for it?

(2) My boss uses the same phone too, and am her personal assistant.
Should i use the same phone with my boss? I feel i might not be comfortable using the same phone with her

(3) My collegues said it doesn't mean that i should buy the phone, even my guy said i should buy the phone if i like it.

Candid opinion on (1) (2) (3)

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Discover 3 Steps To Root Any Android Phone With 1 Click / How To Automatically Backup The Photos And Videos On Your Mobile Phone? / I Need Note 10.1 N8000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.