Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,904 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos (25614 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Yemi Alade Looking Like An African "goddess" In New Stunning Photo / Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by amieesuccess: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Lovely shoes
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Baby mama: E never reach 9 months
I dey expect babies
Is she still doing sisieko
abi o! I want to see her and Ini Edo making babies abeg. Time for shakara don pass. No time abeg!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
aah berem and Baby mama
please dont presume that pregnancy comes automatically for all couples
not being pregnant is not shakara matter please
the post is about her pics that someone else put here
Its comments like yours that hurt ppl that may be dealing with infertility
Its their marriage - their business

I still had to talk to someone who was so down yday couldnt go to work simply because of comments like this

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by uchrikk(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by PrettySpicey(f): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
At times I just wonder to myself: what does hubby No1 think at such moments? Does he secretly say: 'maybe I should have stuck around'?
Life and the choices we make ... and the consequences and likely regrets thereafter. Hmmm
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by PrettySpicey(f): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
I dey expect babies

You'll be surprised how many couples wish to have babies straight away and yet it eludes them for reasons best known to God.
Let us be less judgemental and more compassionate please.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by toshmann(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
PrettySpicey: At times I just wonder to myself: what does hubby No1 think at such moments? Does he secretly say: 'maybe I should have stuck around'?
Life and the choices we make ... and the consequences and likely regrets thereafter. Hmmm
Or he may be saying . . . . Phew! Thank God I'm out of this grin

The girl no bad sha. I wish her well. She ( and other Nigerian girls) deserve some happiness. wink
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by PrettySpicey(f): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
berem: abi o! I want to see her and Ini Edo making babies abeg. Time for shakara don pass. No time abeg!

She is probably trying so hard to make one and maybe Ini too. But you know remarks like this if said to the woman's hearing further mounts pressure on her, thereby eliciting stress which inevitably makes conception very difficult.
How about you try a little kindness, huh?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by toshmann(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
And why should they be stressed out bc of what people say. This na 2013 o, abi 2014 sef. Nigerians are yet to know how to mind their business and leave others alone.

And Nigerian women and married couples will do well to ignore what people say about them and their marriage.

Life is too short to be stressed out o jare angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by naijaspeak(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
The press call her stephanie Linus and other media sites including nairaland call her Stephanie Okereke. Having married one expect are marital name to reflect but she has thrown that to the wastebin all for the favour coming from being a Nollywood actress.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by naijaspeak(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
The press call her stephanie Linus and other media sites including nairaland call her Stephanie Okereke. Having married one expect her marital name to reflect in some or if not all her references but she has thrown that to the wastebin all for the favour coming from being a Nollywood actress.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
PrettySpicey:

She is probably trying so hard to make one and maybe Ini too. But you know remarks like this if said to the woman's hearing further mounts pressure on her, thereby eliciting stress which inevitably makes conception very difficult.
How about you try a little kindness, huh?
does my comment look as if I am mocking her for her inability not to get pregnant yet? angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=PrettySpicey]At times I just wonder to myself: what does hubby No1 think at such moments? Does he secretly say: 'maybe I should have stuck around'?
Life and the choices we make ... and the consequences and likely regrets thereafter.

Stephanie is the least hubby no.1 would be thinking about right now..his dad was taken away on forced holiday in exchange for millions of naira to be reunited with his family..

Steph is a beauty though...my kinda woman.. cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Festorich(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
You rock baby....nice picture...
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by celinababy: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fine girl
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Missmossy(f): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
She is not looking bad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
exactly my kind of shoe
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Onyiido: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
Bantino: Nice pix, but the camera quality poor sha!!
. Yes u're rite
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Ugbeke(f): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Not clear at all.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by globalwaly(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
nice outfit.. looking Salagant..
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by jeffizy(m): 4:35am On Dec 22, 2013
Today, she's Linus , tomorrow, she's Okereke .
What is that?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Anikkytohposh(f): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
I dey expect babies
na wetin be ur own nao....her in-laws no complain.....abeg if u need plenty children,go and adopt..talk tru,u dey jealousy her shape
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Anikkytohposh(f): 6:29am On Dec 22, 2013
I dey expect babies
how her baby factory take concern u, if u need plenty shidren go and adopt nao...na only Baba God sabi wetin u go do supposing u be her mother or sister in-law...mtcheeewwww..na jealousy and amebo go Bulala dat ur yansh
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Ukofelix18: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2013
PwEeTtY CaNdY
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
i don't know where d "beautiful" and "lovely" are coming from, if u had known steph before now n also have a good sight for cute things,u will know she has lost touch of that beauty that made millions of nigerian guys(me inclusive) crush over her!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by jdarmee: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
grin samsung e222 camera....
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by wynezz(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Na Tecno phone dey used take d picture?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by SPEED5: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
berem: does my comment look as if I am mocking her for her inability not to get pregnant yet? angry
Ur one of the wa.ckest and du.mbest person's I'v meet on NL
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by tk4rd: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Stephanie,,, here is your beautiful look-alike..... Click hia and see..

www.missbeer.org/contestant/10894
Re: Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos by tk4rd: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Stephanie... Click here and see your beautiful look alike..

www.missbeer.org/contestant/10894

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim / Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son / What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.