Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,150 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k (748 Views)

Bride Dies A Day To Her Wedding / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders / Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by smithsammy(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2013
Hi friends, can u please suggest a place probably a cinema house, fun park or any event place where one can go to have a splendid fun with his fiance with the budget of 4k (transport excluded) on christmas day? Pls all suggestions are welcome. Thank u.
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by weazley(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2013
4k, wit ur babe?
My frnd bera stay house, buy fuel 10ltrs, buy pop corn ,halfcrate fayruz for d babe, and halfcrate udeme for you, buy season films or collection make una de watch
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Where to go with 4k and you still want maximum fun?

Ok. What network provider are you using?
If it's etisalat, buy airtime worth 2000k, subscribe for 400mb bundle. By pop corn and fanta.

Visit nairaland.com/literature and enjoy very interesting stories. Have fun!
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by AbuMikey(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2013

So Many Comedians on Nairaland gringrin

Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by vizkiz: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2013
nah dis kindda quys qo dey form biq boys 4 ladies....smellos!
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2013
Broke people always think they have an opinion.
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by smithsammy(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2013
This is where most of u guys lost it. Even with just 1000k, fun could me made. It's just a matter of how and where u want to go.
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2013
weazley: 4k, wit ur babe?
My frnd bera stay house, buy fuel 10ltrs, buy pop corn ,halfcrate fayruz for d babe, and halfcrate udeme for you, buy season films or collection make una de watch
smithsammy: This is where most of u guys lost it. Even with just 1000k, fun could me made. It's just a matter of how and where u want to go.

You have a laptop, no?
Go get yourself Hollywood series;
The Walking Dead ain't a bad idea. Get like 3 seasons of the series(It's total non-stop screaming, 'cause it's horror film)

Don't forget to grab yer bowl of pop corn, okay?
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by smithsammy(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2013
vizkiz: nah dis kindda quys qo dey form biq boys 4 ladies....smellos!
u are funny guy, So funny. But this comment of yours dipict some kind of stupidity ooooo. Abi u no know?
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by weazley(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Austeenx:

You have a laptop, no?
Go get yourself Hollywood series;
The Walking Dead ain't a bad idea. Get like 3 seasons of the series(It's total non-stop screaming, 'cause it's horror film)

Don't forget to grab yer bowl of pop corn, okay?
The walking dead, bros is it in series? I av so dreamed of a series horor movie, nothin scares me anymore
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2013
weazley:
The walking dead, bros is it in series? I av so dreamed of a series horor movie, nothin scares me anymore

Of course, man. I've watched season 1 & 2, ama get the 3rd one today.
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by vizkiz: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2013
smithsammy: u are funny guy, So funny. But this comment of yours dipict some kind of stupidity ooooo. Abi u no know?

nt as stupid as urs grin dumb@ss angry
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by smithsammy(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Austeenx:

Of course, man. I've watched season 1 & 2, ama get the 3rd one today.
hmmm! Oga oo. Some people are deadly immersed with horror film.
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by smithsammy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
vizkiz:

nt as stupid as urs grin dumb@ss angry
funny still boy. It will be a great belittling on my person if I should start pointing out the flaw is your arrant nonsensical post. The intellectuals are wise!
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
smithsammy: hmmm! Oga oo. Some people are deadly immersed with horror film.

. . . Try SAW, that's one hell of a movie.
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
smithsammy: funny still boy. It will be a great belittling on my person if I should start pointing out the flaw is your arrant nonsensical post. The intellectuals are wise!

like i said Dumb@ss angry ...quote me qain den ur dead. BastArd
Re: Where To Go On Christmas Day To Have Maximum Fun With The Budget Of 4k by smithsammy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
I doubt if u are in the right frame of ur sense?

(1) (Reply)

Customize Your Gift Items @ Facebook/mistufff / Emmanuel Enoidem Celebrates God’s Grace At 50 / Am A Year Older Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.