Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

There's Proof, There's God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There's Proof, There's God. (905 Views)

Is There God / IS THERE GOD? / Six reasons for you to believe that there's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Proof, There's God. by Tupacx: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Tupacx: In my opinion, neither Atheists nor those that believe in God are completely right. The answer lies between

My reason bn; one believe there is God, the other believe there's no God.
Both views are based on beliv. There's no certainty in the two views.
None of the two parties can tangibly prove that God exist or that God does not exist.

There are so many reasons for one to believe there's God and,
There are some reasons that will make you doubt the existence of God.

The above quote was my response to 'atheist and demon' related discussion yesterday.
But, what happened last night totally surprised me...it happened thus,
God appeared to me in my dreams. pls don't ask me to describe His looks, not even the prophets of old have seen Him physically. I could feel His presence and Him talking...He went ahead to show me some signs which I couldn't remember after waking up, but there's something I didn't forget; after showing me all the signs, He asked "do you still doubt my existence?" I woke up with these words in my head.
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2013
Personal revelations can hardly pass for evidence.
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by ManhunterTM(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2013
Anybody can claim to have had the same dream, it doesn't really prove anything.
Now, if we all fell into a deep sleep at the exact same time, had the same dream simultaneously and we all woke up together, that would be a different ball game altogether.
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Emusan(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
striktlymi: Personal revelations can hardly pass for evidence.

I'm telling you! I just don't know how I can explain my personal encounter with God to any Atheist.
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Emusan:

I'm telling you! I just don't know how I can explain my personal encounter with God to any Atheist.

Precisely!

I have a lot of personal experiences but posing same as proof for the existence of God is less than adequate.
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
Emusan:

simply because you know if you were to be an atheist, those personal encounters coming from someone else won't be convincing.
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
lmao
which of the gods spoke did u see? I hope it is not allah
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Emusan(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
rationalmind:

simply because you know if you were to be an atheist, those personal encounters coming from someone else won't be convincing.

I totally agree with you but,
Those are the things that made me not be An Atheist because I have once been in an Atheist's shoe.
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Emusan(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
9jadelta: lmao
which of the gods spoke did u see? I hope it is not allah

The who created Adam & Eve; who spoke to Abraham, Moses, Isaiah, and the one who come in human flesh in person of Jesus Christ. Well Arab name for Him might be Allah; but He is not the one who inspired Quran.

Shalom!
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Emusan(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Precisely!

I have a lot of personal experiences but posing same as proof for the existence of God is less than adequate.

WeWe are saying the same thing.
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
Emusan:

I totally agree with you but,
Those are the things that made me not be An Atheist because I have once been in an Atheist's shoe.

sorry for trying to delve into your personal affairs but could you please share one of thoe experiences with us? Who knows it may go a long way in making us come to the same conclusion you arrived at
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Emusan(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
rationalmind:

sorry for trying to delve into your personal affairs but could you please share one of thoe experiences with us? Who knows it may go a long way in making us come to the same conclusion you arrived at

Thanks my brother,

But like I said earlier, I don't know how to explain it but let me just say this "why I was praying in 2005 in the mid-night alone in my room, is not a dream or vision because I never sleep at all that time and I fully conscious of myself..God entered my room (I didn't see Him physically)...in fact I can't just describe how it happened than this".

The same thing happened in 2008.
It may sound somehow to you or any other people, I don't know how God decided to reveal Himself to me because not that I'm Holy or truly serve Him then. That's why I don't look down or abuse any Atheist for not believing in God because deep down inside me if those two moments didn't come today I will deny any existence of a God. I'm not a pastor but I do use my moments to tell people about God.

Even Churches today are not helping matter.

1 Like

Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Emusan:

The who created Adam & Eve; who spoke to Abraham, Moses, Isaiah, and the one who come in human flesh in person of Jesus Christ. Well Arab name for Him might be Allah; but He is not the one who inspired Quran.

Shalom!
are u tupacx?
so u saw the Jewish version of god in ur dream?
what does he look like? fat, huge, white beard with wrinkled face or just round like a meat ball? grin
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by samsard(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Tupacx:

The above quote was my response to 'atheist and demon' related discussion yesterday.
God appeared to me in my dreams. pls don't ask me to describe His looks, not even the prophets of old have seen Him physically. I could feel His presence and Him talking...He went ahead to show me some signs which I couldn't remember after waking up, but there's something I didn't forget; after showing me all the signs, He asked "do you still doubt my existence?" I woke up with these words in my head.
Dude, get a life. Like someone said "personal experience does not pass for an evidence". in short, even your fellow religious people will doubt your experience if it doesn't tally with their beliefs.
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Emusan:

Thanks my brother,

But like I said earlier, I don't know how to explain it but let me just say this "why I was praying in 2005 in the mid-night alone in my room, is not a dream or vision because I never sleep at all that time and I fully conscious of myself..God entered my room (I didn't see Him physically)...in fact I can't just describe how it happened than this".

It may sound somehow to you or any other people, I don't know how God decided to reveal Himself to me because not that I'm Holy or truly serve Him then. That's why I don't look down or abuse any Atheist for not believing in God because deep down inside me if those two moments didn't come today I will deny any existence of a God. I'm not a pastor but I do use my moments to tell people about God.

how did u know it was god if u didn't see him physically?

1 Like

Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Brimmie(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2013
OP, you suppose record that your vision abi na dream with your phone na! undecided
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by thehomer: 3:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Tupacx:

Well do you still doubt this God's existence? Why can't we ask you to describe his looks? It was your dream and if you can describe it, it would be nice to hear. If the God you describe has an elephant head or something, we'll know who you think exists.
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 22, 2013
Emusan:

Thanks my brother,

9jadelta: how did u know it was god if u didn't see him physically?
Exactly! You haven't seen God before, so how do you know someone you haven't seen, how are you sure you experienced God if you haven't experienced him before. How can you explain what you have no previous encounter with
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Brimmie(m): 6:22am On Dec 22, 2013
Big.game:

Exactly! You haven't seen God before, so how do you know someone you haven't seen, how are you sure you experienced God if you haven't experienced him before. How can you explain what you have no previous encounter with
God dayummmmn!! NLanders are wise and brilliant!
Re: There's Proof, There's God. by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2013
Emusan:

Thanks my brother,

Thanks for sharing bro.

Most of what I would had loved to say has been said by others already. However, there is one more thing I'll like to add.

Always note that, millions of others have also experienced the same thing you experienced. The only difference is, some experienced Allah, some Buddha, some zeus, some Krishna and the list goes on and on.

The point is, all those experiences are all in the mind. If you had been born a buhdist, you would had seen buhda that night in 2005 n 2008 and not God.

I hope you get the point.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Kumuyi Was Talking About / Is The Garden Of Eden Still In Existence? / If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.