Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Is There God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There God (1071 Views)

Is There God At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There God by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
I keep wondering,i hv been to many churches,deliverance and prayers yet nothing,y is God keeping silent.no favour,no job,no hubby.am nt happy honestly.y
do bad people progress? D righteous suffer??
Re: Is There God by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yes there is ...
Re: Is There God by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Below is an image of a red dragon spitting fire.

5 Likes

Re: Is There God by Christianwalase: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ask Mama peace
Re: Is There God by johnydon22(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
[b]The victims mindset dilutes the human potential. .By not accepting responsibility for our circumstances, we greatly reduce our ability to change them.

Your problem is not if there is a God or not, your problem is psychological dependency and your inability to accept responsibility for your circumstances which in fact has greatly diminished your ability to change it..

Being bad or good is not a determinant to how events play out in your life. .it is sorely dependent on you and a little of the realistic factors that play a part in your life

If you don't move a cup, nothing will move it for you. .it will remain there forever.

So why not stop this desperate dependency on abstract concepts as God, Devils and every superstitious mumbo jumbo and face the reality of your circumstances by first accepting them and taking responsibility for them.

Going from Churches, crusades even mosques or any other spirity jack and harry will never solve your problems but rather attribute your problems to imaginary causes of which the imaginary solutions will never solve.

So don't you think it is time now to brace yourself, have a full psychological independency, a self will and above all the determination to face your problems and accept them.

Only then will you increase your ability to solve them..
[/b]

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is There God by frank317: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
coha:
I keep wondering,i hv been to many churches,deliverance and prayers yet nothing,y is God keeping silent.no favour,no job,no hubby.am nt happy honestly.y

You are a victim of lies and false teaching. Face it, no God does anything for anybody. In life you can only continue to work hard to change your situation.

Look around you, does this world look like a place where a supreme being is on charge? If God exist what does he exist for? What is his duty? Again why should he do anything for you? Why give you a job and allow terrorists kill his worshippers in his sanctuary?

You have brain like any one else, use it!! Again believe in yourself. Stop listening to deceitful humans calling themselves men of God. No body is a man of God!! Stop paying your little money to them in the name of tithe. Stop wasting your time talking to yourself in the name of prayer.

Religion will make you wait for miracle while sensible people are working hard and making ways for themselves.

Remember, God said.. In everything give thanks. That your situation now is for his glory... So why should he help?
How can such a being even exist? If he exists he has been mismanaging his ward since the begining of time. He couldn't handle Lucifer, he couldnt keep Adam and eve in check, he asked Abraham to kill his son for him, he destroyed earth with water just to achieve nothing, he killed his only son just to achieve nothing. Now he had given up and decided to put every human he obviously cannot control in hell. Is this the kind of God u are waiting on to help your situation? My sister, u are on a looooong thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There God by finofaya: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
coha:

Maybe God wants you exactly where you are. You can't question him, so try to like it and don't forget to thank him.

Assume that God does not exist, then try to solve your problems again. The results should be different, one way or another.
Re: Is There God by abacusCm(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
my own surprise is that when sad occurrence happen to somebody the men of God will say its because you are not closer to God and if you now close to God and evil thing happen again,men of God will say God always test the faith of his own people.im confused
Re: Is There God by kkoffo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out
join this thread and the God that created heaven and earth will answer u.either u are a muslim or christian for it is written
Isaiah 59:1-2
59:1: Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
59:2: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear
Re: Is There God by williams20(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
coha:

Madam , Yes I can say there is Gos , without Him the earth wouldn't be in place and without God I won't be talking to you , I'm simply a product of grace , if you don't mind let's talk

Pastor E. O. T
Re: Is There God by frank317: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
williams20:

Madam , Yes I can say there is Gos , without Him the earth wouldn't be in place and without God I won't be talking to you , I'm simply a product of grace , if you don't mind let's talk

Pastor E. O. T

I hope she will not have to pay tithe or bless the man of God after u are the through with telling her beautiful nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Is There God by onetrack(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
If there is a god (and I don't think so) he will need to ask us for forgiveness. Otherwise I don't want anything to do with him.

1 Like

Re: Is There God by waldigit: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
coha:

i have read many counsel that many wise counselor have offered you here.
Yet I have this to say. You doubt God now because of your unpleasant situation! But is that enough reason to doubt him?
Starting from yourself answer this. Who created, made, or manufacture you. You may say ur parent but remember millions of parents all over the world who died childless. Who kickstarted the bone of contention here LIFE.
Then if you are passing through unpleasant situation and u ve gone to spiritual places then this is 4 u do you believe in the DEVIL?
So then lets leave u. Go to psalm 19 it reads the universe has a voice telling us about existence of a phenomenon of an entity who is a 'kick stater'
check the history of humanity to date you will discover you are not alone in this.
I feel ur pain cos I hav been there.
I refer you to a book like "think and grow rich" by napoleon hill to learn about one of greatest weapon available to man "FAITH" this work better if its rooted in Christ. God Bless You.
Re: Is There God by williams20(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
frank317:

I hope she will not have to pay tithe or bless the man of God after u are the through with telling her beautiful nonsense?

Owww no , I'm not inviting her , just asking her to talk to me
You can read up a little about me , nice observation tho
Re: Is There God by frank317: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Is There God by frank317: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
waldigit:

i have read many counsel that many wise counselor have offered you here.
Yet I have this to say. You doubt God now because of your unpleasant situation! But is that enough reason to doubt him?
Starting from yourself answer this. Who created, made, or manufacture you. You may say ur parent but remember millions of parents all over the world who died childless. Who kickstarted the bone of contention here LIFE.
Then if you are passing through unpleasant situation and u ve gone to spiritual places then this is 4 u do you believe in the DEVIL?
So then lets leave u. Go to psalm 19 it reads the universe has a voice telling us about existence of a phenomenon of an entity who is a 'kick stater'
check the history of humanity to date you will discover you are not alone in this.
I feel ur pain cos I hav been there.
I refer you to a book like "think and grow rich" by napoleon hill to learn about one of greatest weapon available to man "FAITH" this work better if its rooted in Christ. God Bless You.

I was thinking u have wise counsel for the op. But as usual I am not disappointed that youbhave nothing reasonable to say.

So if your God created her she should suffer and be happy about it? When did she and your God have agreement on being created. Your Hod just created her out of the blues only to disappear on her? Now she complains and its a bad thing?

Yes she is actually not alone in suffering and how us this a plus for your God?

Just how is what u posted supposed to help her?

What is the duty of your God really? Again, how exactly did your God and not Allah create her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There God by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
People believe in God to get by.
Some people believe in God because too many believe in it for it not to be believed.

Op, I pity you. You actually are one of the very few persons who takes the preaching too seriously.

I haven't seen where God gave any man a wife, or gave anyone a job or gave anyone food in the morning or wiped the sh!t off a babies bum.
You can pray till you die, nothing will make this things happen. So, get off your lazy asss and do something meaningful for yourself.
Those you call bad people go for what they want.
they don't sleep in their beds, go to church prayer meetings to become successful.

Many of your fellow church goers do so just to gather confidence to carryout their life pursuit. All they need is the assumption that someone somewhere as got there backs, thats all.
Re: Is There God by Weah96: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
coha:

Wrong God. Pray to the one who sees everything that you do. That's right, the quantum observer occupying your own body. The one who wouldn't feed you any of the BS stories and fictional jobs.

Favorable possibilities already exist in your area of this large rock we're flying on, it's simply a matter of timing and self belief. Believe in yourself.
Re: Is There God by Weah96: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pyrrho:

Op, I pity you. You actually are one of the very few persons who takes the preaching too seriously.

I haven't seen where God gave any man a wife, or gave anyone a job or gave anyone food in the morning or wiped the sh!t off a babies bum.

The OP is probably a Virgo. You can't blame him for believing what they told him since childhood. He's here now.
Re: Is There God by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
coha:
pitakwa babe. kiss

Ok. See.first things first.
From now till the end of the year, forget about God. You've spent enough time in church, delverance and prayers for what? You don't plant ogbono expect to reap cassava.
Go back to my first post on this thread. Can you see the red dragon spitting fire? If you can't see it, it's because you do not have faith. You get my point?
God can be a completely unhealthy obsession. Some people, in the name of faith, can stare into that blank sheet I posted and with time begin to see a dragon pattern emerge. Forget about God from now till December.

You want a favor? Life, tbh, does throw us a few crumbs now and then, but we shouldnt keep hoping for that. What skills do you have? What job roles do businesses or institutions in PHC need? Are you qualified and confident? What do you hope to achieve or become?
How does spending time in church and chasing deliverance help in attaining these goals? In your hand right is a mobile device that gives you access to the internet. You hold in your hands access to a wealth of knowledge. Read broadly, read widely.

As per hubby, go out, make friends, socialize. Expand your social group. The more time you spend in churches and chasing deliverance, the less time you have to buld solid relationships that could lead to marriage.

All the best dear. Keep your head up.

2 Likes

Re: Is There God by Chizzled06(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
The simple answer is No, there's no God that concerns himself with granting favours to his creatures.

You've wasted enough time looking for non existent divine intervention. Face your problems and look for rational solutions to aid you in your quest for happiness. Be strong, Life is beautiful
Re: Is There God by achinaboy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
coha:
u missed ur hubby along the the way,because u thought u were too good for him, and now u saying there is no God
Re: Is There God by achinaboy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
same people that thinks there is no God, they are the ones that are replacing a shattered bones with metal instead of producing one like God did and then let people die of cancer without finding a solution
Re: Is There God by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2015
achinaboy:
same people that thinks there is no God, they are the ones that are replacing a shattered bones with metal instead of producing one like God did and then let people die of cancer without finding a solution
sad
Re: Is There God by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
achinaboy:

Did you read what you wrote? How did it sound??
Re: Is There God by achinaboy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
ifeness:

Did you read what you wrote? How did it sound??
well try to read it again urself, maybe you could make meaning out of it

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Interpret This Dream / Christianity, My Dead Mum, And Weird Night Dreams / I Want To Be An Atheist But something always draws me back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.