Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? (81401 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / What Brand Of Perfume Are You Wearing? / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Harkynkunle(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Givenchy ......Simply d best
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Izzyizzie(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
I use 'Joop', smart collection tinza...
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
U
nijanigga: Most of these folks are ignorant, don't know the difference between perfume and cologne. Perfume is for women, while cologne is for men.
For men try Tuscany or Giorgio Armani Acqua. Women will be falling after you. Another thing that can help Nigerian men/women is Premier by dead sea premier. It's natural salt from dead sea in Israel, it helps open up clogged pores in the skin to allow penetration of lotion and last longer. You need lotion to penetrate deep into our skin to last long, then you will see and feel the effect of moisturizing.

Chineke moooooo.Ewwww,Ajekpako na bad thing ooooo.Jesu Christi.I have a friend that sends me this salt and Ahava collections,na so I go dey abuse am.And if he wants to send it down na so he go pack am plenty kon still add"baby its expensive,use it wisely".lynpetra,you be bush gurl!I think say na the kind salt wey I dey buy for Wuse Market oooo!I kon dey dash am troway any how...*cleans tears*

My ignorance has gone down by one percent!!
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
nikkyshyne: I never buy my perfumes. Presently using 'Love me, love me not' by Laurelle.

However, I do hv Estee Lauder's 5 piece mini fragrance ranging from 'white linen, intuition, beyond paradise, pleasure and beautiful'. Had it since 2005 and still using it. I use the fragrance on special occassions only. Unfortunately, I am left with 'beyond paradise'. sad

Elizabeth Arden's 'greentea tropical' is still kept sealed somewhere in my compartment.

Btw, Estee Lauder's fragrances are like HEAVEN!!!

I want to get an Estee lauder pef by tomorrow.Give me at most two I shud go for and their prize range please.Let me try it.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by zicoy6k: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Neckson: I have used some types of perfume like Chairman and Mazzila, which is the best you've used or are currently using?
Raid
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nobody seem to be mentioning creed products. I use creed Aventus, creed silver mountain water and creed royal oud ave got a lot of collections doe but these afore mentioned are top of my collections.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Skywalker5(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Diesel..Only the brave
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by TS2(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
prettyjo: fahrenheit from smart collection

Lol. You're just bush.

Farenheit is Christian Dior. Anything Smart Collection is mass pro/Aba

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by TS2(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Difaith: Currently using new musk for women and DNKY a smart collection product

DNKY Na wa o
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by pawn89(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Fahrenheit
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by nijanigga: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lobeez:

Incidentally, your're the one who's ignorant... perfume and cologne are the same thing the only difference is the strength of the scent. Perfume is stronger than cologne because the parfume oil is less diluted.
generally, perfumes are divided into three categories namely:

Eau de cologne
Eau de Toilette and
Eau de Parfume (you can google later to learn more)

Any perfume you pick up will have any of the three written on it and it is usually based on the amount of alcohol vs the original oil.
Most ladies perfumes are Eau de perfumes cos they have stronger notes while most mens perfumes are EDT.
Usually, eau de parfumes are more expensive (not all the time) than the other two.
Colonges are the lowest grade of perfumes you can get because they contain more alcohol than oils, thats why some people say they are for men cos men are not really supposed to smell to strongly IMO.
I hope this little piece helps

Thanks for the update.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by nijanigga: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: U

Chineke moooooo.Ewwww,Ajekpako na bad thing ooooo.Jesu Christi.I have a friend that sends me this salt and Ahava collections,na so I go dey abuse am.And if he wants to send it down na so he go pack am plenty kon still add"baby its expensive,use it wisely".lynpetra,you be bush gurl!I think say na the kind salt wey I dey buy for Wuse Market oooo!I kon dey dash am troway any how...*cleans tears*

My ignorance has gone down by one percent!!
Now you know.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by mayor10(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chris Adams...MAN
Or
One Million
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by halle2: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
have used:

Diamonds and emeralds by Elizabeth Taylor
be delicious by DKNY
romance by Ralph Lauren
fantasy by Britney Spears
believe by Britney Spears
5th avenue by Elizabeth ARden
green tea by ELizabeth Arden

currently using:

Violet Blonde by Tom Ford
Pink chiffon, forever midnight (Bath and body works)
*cant remember the name* by Jessica Simpson
Se*xual (cant also remember the name, i think he is french) will check the names when i get home...lol

have tried fantasy products years ago, they were very good for a student budget for someone who likes to smell good
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by serty1: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
M7 ysl
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by topdee(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Carolina Herrera CH
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by otodeluxe(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Loool. Some of this perf mentioned in this thread are just too exorbitant I wonder if you guys really have it or fantasising. Anyway I'm using Enchanteur
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by franklampard082(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Irresistible by Givency
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by mcmustyme: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
my is escada by smart collection.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by thewarrior72: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
akinwole21:
Si by Armani: 50mls is 50.30 pounds, 100mls is 84pounds there about.
Thanks
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Zsupuk(f): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oh my, i love Chance and coco chanel for work, Jadore for weekend, Blue after workout and Addict by Dior for evenings. And when am at home not goin any where, after shower immediately i use bath n body works entire vanilla scented collection, cream, body spray...crazy for scents.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by ugonna1054(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
I use airwick.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra:

I want to get an Estee lauder pef by tomorrow.Give me at most two I shud go for and their prize range please.Let me try it.
I have no price idea cox I got them as gifts. But 'White linen' is my favourite. As a matter of fact, they are all so good and last for days.

You can get yourself any of the five fragrance 'white linen, intuition, beyond paradise, pleasures and beautiful'. They really are cooool. Trust me.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra:

Lyn, your money don come o cheesy
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by pweetymama(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elizabeth Arden's red door,rebelle by rihanna and dis forever living product perfume(forgotten d name) but d 3rd bottle broke on me nd got me really pissed cos its damn expensive.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
nikkyshyne: I have no price idea cox I got them as gifts. But 'White linen' is my favourite. As a matter of fact, they are all so good and last for days.

You can get yourself any of the five fragrance 'white linen, intuition, beyond paradise, pleasures and beautiful'. They really are cooool. Trust me.

Thanks.White linen it is...
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
lipsrsealed
BoboYekini: Lyn, your money don come o cheesy

LOL.Na gift oooooo.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by ModestSam(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
My staples are: CK 'Be', Paco Rabanne '1 Million', and Burberry 'Touch', but just got Hugo Boss 'Boss', Bvlgari 'Aqva' and CK 'One'.
I usually spray on 2 perfumes before going out, so no one can ever guess what perfume I'm wearing.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by cherriex(f): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Avons-rare pearl nd rare diamonds
Givenchys-very irresistible,eau de mosseile
Cacherals-scarlette
Lancomes-hpnose,treason nd la vie est belle
Escadas-magnetism(I too love it)
Marc jacobs-lola
Terry muglers- womanity
Calvin kleins- euphoria
Was given bvlgaris-man today,thgh its for men I love it,am simply a perf freak.can't help it.I feel happy jst havin so many collections of diff perfs.thgh am still xplorin there are a lot ave nt yet used nd its because they r too xpensive bt will still get as am gettin richer.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by cherriex(f): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Avons-rare pearl nd rare diamonds
Givenchys-very irresistible,eau de mosseile
Cacherals-scarlette
Lancomes-hpnose,treason nd la vie est belle
Escadas-magnetism(I too love it)
Marc jacobs-lola
Terry muglers- womanity
Calvin kleins- euphoria
Was given bvlgaris-man today,thgh its for men I love it,am simply a perf freak.can't help it.I feel happy jst havin so many collections of diff perfs.thgh am still xplorin there are a lot ave nt yet used nd its because they r too xpensive bt will still get them as i get richer.
Avons rare pearl is d cheapest bt d sweetest.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Dblank(f): 2:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Si by Giorgio Armani, Play by Givenchy(in a pink bottle), Red door by Elizabeth Arden, Senseous Nude by Estee Lauder, D&G Light Ble, ghost. I wear each on different days and depending on where i am going eg Si by Giorgio Armani smells absolutely beautiful and subtle for interviews or going on any date or outing with friends and FAM. D&G lihht blue is cool ideal for picnics and beaches. Pls dont think i am crazy. It you dont try it, you wont know. I am mad about perfume. Love perf perf perf.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by BluMalam(m): 3:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Polo Blue, Aramis Gold, Black Orchid (on me right now) and Creed Aventus

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Senegambian Couture In Pictures! / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.