Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

ASUU @ It Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ASUU @ It Again (1238 Views)

BSU ASUU Chapter Meets Today Over The Order By The Benue State Governor / How ASUU Strike turns Female Students Into Prostitutes / ASUU Strike Enters Do-or-die Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU @ It Again by eddiegate(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2013
It is with deep sense of disappointment nd mockery dat I pick up my fone,open my opera mini nd typed http://nairaland.com tdae..I say dis bcuz we kip labasting nd criticising dat our government is corrupt nd cannot be trusted buh even moderators cannot even apply d rule of 1st come 1st serve again rather they are now clouded by d unfounded idealism of 'na my padi be dis,abeg I dey eye dis gurl make I put her post 4 fp,'dis guy dey try pass d oda guy'.all of dese kona method is veri damaging nd unhealthy.if it were to be in d world of mathematics I will say dat d moderators are partial differentials.I say dis nt bcuz I was a victim of dis but bcuz many odaz are.moderators, do u tink itz easy to travel to sch get 1st hand info to post on nairaland? nd then expect to make fp buh only to see it on fp but by anoda,as if dat is nt painful enough they also close ur thread.they say change is inevitable but one would tink dat wen a house hold forum lik nairaland changes it will be 4 d best........maybe I may be banned afta postin dis but whu cares.finally,to all those victimised by d so called moderators whu are nt so different frm d liks of IBORI,lucky igbinedion,to mention a few I will say take heart nd don't let them stop u frm postin infos................to my moderators rem,he dat is unfaithful in small is unfaithful in much...................I aM sorry 4 usin a misleadin SUBJECT..IT was just to bring evry1 attention to dis......am rilly sowie..,Pls let's all say NO to PLAGIARISM.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU @ It Again by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2013
My God! U're very right abt this. That's why i dont even post on nairaland anymore cos even if u rush to post an important info first before any other, the thread will later be closed. Maybe the mods usually wait for specific people to make their reports abt a topic before taking it to fp(which u must have posted first).

Just 2 tru and real. A person's update will make fp almost everytime while yrs of thesame content will be left back even when u posted the info first.

All in Nigeria.
Re: ASUU @ It Again by kavey10(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Your message was precise and straight to the point. You are correct, I even got criticized for citing this same thing yesterday on a thread another Nairalander undoubtedly COPIED from you. This is the OP's thread glaringly copied by the Nairalander: www.nairaland.com/1562764/uniben-re-scheduled-calender

After this plagiarist posted on this OP's thread, he went ahead to copy the same info that eventually made frontpage. He even boasted that it will make FB. This is the plagiarist's thread: www.nairaland.com/1562793/uniben-senate-announces-resumption-date

Now, I'm not clamouring for a thread to make FP or not, that is not my interest. I just don't like the dirty politics going on in Nairaland. OP, you're not the first this has happened to, hopefully you'd be the last.
Re: ASUU @ It Again by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
JESUS CHRIST!! U scared me with the topic oo......well sha NL moderators are dictators, nt their fault tho, power got invested in them.
Re: ASUU @ It Again by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Haha so on point and true..it frustrated me to the point I sent a pm to one of the mods in the general section asking him if there were any reasons your thread would be overlooked and another person that opened same topic few mins ago makes d fp...Its really disheartening sha embarassed embarassed
Corruption even exists on Nairaland, we are doomed in this country tongue sad
Re: ASUU @ It Again by Quatermaine: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
eddiegate: It is with deep sense of disappointment nd mockery dat I pick up my fone,open my opera mini nd typed http://nairaland.com tdae..I say dis bcuz we kip labasting nd criticising dat our government is corrupt nd cannot be trusted buh even moderators cannot even apply d rule of 1st come 1st serve again rather they are now clouded by d unfounded idealism of 'na my padi be dis,abeg I dey eye dis gurl make I put her post 4 fp,'dis guy dey try pass d oda guy'.all of dese kona method is veri damaging nd unhealthy.if it were to be in d world of mathematics I will say dat d moderators are partial differentials.I say dis nt bcuz I was a victim of dis but bcuz many odaz are.moderators, do u tink itz easy to travel to sch get 1st hand info to post on nairaland? nd then expect to make fp buh only to see it on fp but by anoda,as if dat is nt painful enough they also close ur thread.they say change is inevitable but one would tink dat wen a house hold forum lik nairaland changes it will be 4 d best........maybe I may be banned afta postin dis but whu cares.finally,to all those victimised by d so called moderators whu are nt so different frm d liks of IBORI,lucky igbinedion,to mention a few I will say take heart nd don't let them stop u frm postin infos................to my moderators rem,he dat is unfaithful in small is unfaithful in much...................I aM sorry 4 usin a misleadin SUBJECT..IT was just to bring evry1 attention to dis......am rilly sowie..,Pls let's all say NO to PLAGIARISM.
I don't think that this is the best speech I have heard in the world but I am with you bro.
Re: ASUU @ It Again by odizeey(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
No offence o,but u should b thinking of creating a blog for ursef instead of talking about politics of frontpage. Thank you
Re: ASUU @ It Again by creamyanne: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
Take heart dearies y'all will make fp very soon tongue
Re: ASUU @ It Again by NnamdiN: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Lmao this is funny but dude is right though. I've noticed it. If you aint popular here your threads don't go nowhere. Once had a thread I put up for my friends contesting for something, if it had made FP, I'm sure they'd have won but it didn't even go beyond page 0 grin some nonsense shitzzzz from popular folks here fly straight to tha FP before they click "submit".
Don't take it to heart bro, it doesn't worth it trust me. It's a Nigerian thing grin na who you sabi

Kukuma leave the copiers or the who is who on nairaland grin to dey start the thing. My own na to read comot. No time

Buncha biased MoD(aphuckers)s Hehehe nwanne ndo nnu? Were ya nwayo (sorry bro, take it easy)

This your thread title is still funny as fffuuuccck lmao (is ffffuuck funny?)
Ehm I'm done blabbing. Don't even know when I started commenting on nl.
Passive nairalanders rock Jare cool

Owkay this is the first time I'm gonna demand for likes(though I always make sense)
Just 50 likes. Be nice wink

2 Likes

Re: ASUU @ It Again by ignis: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Op, like seriously, you no well at all... Why choosing ASUU as the topic of the thread?
Re: ASUU @ It Again by odizeey(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
let us eam up n create a blog,n mk it instead of been here crying
Re: ASUU @ It Again by mancheeutd(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dude you are very correct mukina has her own set of people whose thread will always make front page despite the fact that it was a useless. s and unproductive topics imagine dogs mating and a particular thread about those behind ASUU strike made front page yet we have educative threads who never made front page on trending emi o ran yan o it take 1minute to open an email and another to Register on nairaland so I ain't scared of ban
Re: ASUU @ It Again by abubaka101: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
I agree wit u... But not completely.
Sometimes people hurriedly post infos without using reliable sources, or witout sources at all... This can cause confusion.
Also, people hurriedly post infos after copying them completely from another source, just so they could generate traffic to their blogs...
Nevertheless I agree that what you have said is a problem, and I hope that this bias by the mods, can be looked into by the administrators...
Re: ASUU @ It Again by mancheeutd(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
odizeey: let us eam up n create a blog,n mk it instead of been here crying

Wats this rubbish this didirin is writing you sure say u well
Re: ASUU @ It Again by odizeey(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
mancheeutd:

Wats this rubbish this didirin is writing you sure say u well
my broda,nl no b govt get am,na person get am,even though its bad,lets not b here ranting,they have d ryt to do deir tyn,nobody dey pay anybody

(1) (Reply)

Macheeda: My Daughter Have Not Seen Me Naked / Muna Obiekwe's Buried Today (Photos) / Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.