Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (1029182 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
chizzy94: They have released the...

R.......*Battery Dies*
they just sent mine 2my email... i bless God
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by GbemiOO(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
chizzy94: They have released the...

R.......*Battery Dies*

Lool :') ......Please don't try this again ..... Wooow :x
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
GbemiOO:

Lool :') ......Please don't try this again ..... Wooow :x
lol?

Okbye!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by GreatGatsby(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Navvy: nahh e no pass #1200 .. I go see one chic jare. as we dey trek to june12 na im dem tell me to show.

Shay na three guys do you the obtaining??
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Navvy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
GreatGatsby:

Shay na three guys do you the obtaining??
No. 2
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Navvy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll.. Sorry oo!!! Naa their language bedat "guy show"
I be wan faint
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by NelsonOjo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
see as dis thread dey move............VICCI and NELDRIZZY #WETIN DEY SUP? ;Dsee as dis thread dey move............VICCI and NELDRIZZY #WETIN DEY SUP?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Msclize wat course are you writn for
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Mcslize: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
ojingbe: Msclize

Boss
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Navvy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
chizzy94:
LOL, don't die of pressure please cheesycheesycheesy. E go better smiley
AMEN O!
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mcslize:

The question didn't ask u of properties of wave. refraction is among the property of wave which has nothing to do with the reason why rainbow produce different colours. The reason why it produce different colours is because it absorb light of different wavelengths which is absorption . Bending of light is not a valid reason why rainbow produce different colours. It is because the light it absorb has different wavelengths.

And for the BIOLOGY QUESTION it is plasmolysed why? When red blood cells are place in a hypertonic solution ( i.e when the surrender solution is more concentrated than the cell, water will be lose out of the cell making it to shrink (plasmolysed) but if the cell body is more concentrated than the surrounding solution, water will be absorb into the cell making it to increase in size to the extent of bursting (haemolysed)

before u chose an answer u have to analysed it first. U don't just chose an answer and conclude it is the correct answer. I believe te analysis above will Help beyond doubt
absorption khe? ,guy its refraction o ,wen light moves from a less dense medium(air) to a denser medium(cloud) light ray bends according to their wavelength . . Nd pls dnt ask any questn mor,d exam is already written . . B4 u cum raise my b.p pass bro.jona own
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
IamTitanium: f00l...... Medicine admits only 100 + 10undecided

Hey dolt, I never gave the quota Uniben admit in Medicine. undecided I only wrote that Uniben can't admit 200 EEE when Medicine quota ain't up to it.

Iamtitanium aka Daviinci aka Swaggalord18. grin grin Ouch!! Bleh. grin Uhmm, I learnt you wrote Uniben P.utme too. How was it? grin And how are you faring in your Agric Edu or Science given to you last year?. Who cares anyways. undecided undecided You better not _fuck up O. God will surely dash you 80% in P.utme. smiley grin

Ehnn, I also learnt that heaven rejoiced when you failed P.utme last year on 2013/14 thread. cheesy You better perform well this time around if you don't want to graduate on this agric course.

Finally, why do you like attacking me Because someone told 'Victorious1' to remember my word. You are too insulting bro, so I won't retract my words. tongue Dude get a life before life get you. smiley

Ciao
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
IamTitanium: Cut off mark will be higher for mbbs dis year because of me undecided....i didnt fail any question angry.. If u applied for medicine....u should be VERY scared
Iamtitanium,raising aspirants b.p since july2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Ayomide002: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
IamTitanium: Cut off mark will be higher for mbbs dis year because of me undecided....i didnt fail any question angry.. If u applied for medicine....u should be VERY scared
hmmmm
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Hey dolt, I never gave the quota Uniben admit in Medicine. undecided I only wrote that Uniben can't admit 200 EEE when Medicine quota ain't up to it.

Iamtitanium aka Daviinci aka Swaggalord18. grin grin Ouch!! Bleh. grin Uhmm, I learnt you wrote Uniben P.utme too. How was it? grin And how are you faring in your Agric Edu or Science given to you last year?. Who cares anyways. undecided undecided You better not _fuck up O. God will surely dash you 80% in P.utme. smiley grin

Ehnn, I also learnt that heaven rejoiced when you failed P.utme last year on 2013/14 thread. cheesy You better perform well this time around if you don't want to graduate on this agric course.

Finally, why do you like attacking me Because someone told 'Victorious1' to remember my word. You are too insulting bro, so I won't retract my words. tongue Dude get a life before life get you. smiley

Ciao
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by mesoade(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ayomide002: hmmmm
ar u an aspirant
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by GreatGatsby(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Navvy: No. 2

It happened to me and my guy, we were coming from ssq that night after the exam they were 3. As I gave these guys my phone I felt insulted, gosh, and I love my phone ehnn (gionee p2), if I tell you say e nr dy my mind yo fight ehnn I dy lie. But in the end nr try the kind begging we beg these guys o.We just dy sing gve them say we be pumites and we nr fit go without our phones and wallets, these guys tell us make we run o, I pray o,see begging,later them pity us give us our phones back sha.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Iamtitanium I love ur confidence... so sick! So awesome! And so no homo

Those two nerds arguing about refraction, abi light bend... Wtevs e don do

Francistony you should be called "illtony"
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
GreatGatsby:

It happened to me and my guy, we were coming from ssq that night after the exam they were 3. As I gave these guys my phone I felt insulted, gosh, and I love my phone ehnn (gionee p2), if I tell you say e nr dy my mind yo fight ehnn I dy lie. But in the end nr try the kind begging we beg these guys o.We just dy sing gve them say we be pumites and we nr fit go without our phones and wallets, these guys tell us make we run o, I pray o,see begging,later them pity us give us our phones back sha.
I don't know were ssq is... Please tell me its in ek... "You know where" or other off campus hostels that this things happen.... If anything happens to my phone na that day you go no say mickey mouse fi beat superman
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
chizzy94:
Your Second Line, LOL as in ehn smiley
#FactsOnly
haba as if wen result comot and dem mark dem rong 4 dah question den go meet lecturer restart their arguement
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by GreatGatsby(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Suley316: I don't know were ssq is... Please tell me its in ek... "You know where" or other off campus hostels that this things happen.... If anything happens to my phone na that day you go no say mickey mouse fi beat superman

Lolz,Its inside school, it was very late though, I think it was some few minutes to 10.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Suley316: Iamtitanium I love ur confidence... so sick! So awesome! And so no homo

Those two nerds arguing about refraction, abi light bend... Wtevs e don do

Francistony you should be called "illtony"

Urggh! *Shrugs* sad That egoistic biitch dare not try me. undecided

I roast on my 'prey'. -_-
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by cahnellven: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mcslize:

The question didn't ask u of properties of wave. refraction is among the property of wave which has nothing to do with the reason why rainbow produce different colours. The reason why it produce different colours is because it absorb light of different wavelengths which is absorption . Bending of light is not a valid reason why rainbow produce different colours. It is because the light it absorb has different wavelengths.

And for the BIOLOGY QUESTION it is plasmolysed why? When red blood cells are place in a hypertonic solution ( i.e when the surrender solution is more concentrated than the cell, water will be lose out of the cell making it to shrink (plasmolysed) but if the cell body is more concentrated than the surrounding solution, water will be absorb into the cell making it to increase in size to the extent of bursting (haemolysed)

before u chose an answer u have to analysed it first. U don't just chose an answer and conclude it is the correct answer. I believe te analysis above will Help beyond doubt

the colours of the rainbow as you see them is because of an optical phenomena that occurs due to refraction.
Plasmolysis doesnt occur in animal.when rbc shrink,crenation occurs
peace
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
cahnellven:

the colours of the rainbow as you see them is because of an optical phenomena that occurs due to refraction.
Plasmolysis doesnt occur in animal.when rbc shrink,crenation occurs
peace
the reason we see them is because of absorption but the reAson rainbow is form is because of refraction and reflection
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
GreatGatsby:

Lolll... Nawao!!!! i no feet fall enter these guys trap sha.
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by cahnellven: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
ojingbe: the reason we see them is because of absorption but the reAson rainbow is form is because of refraction and reflection
is this a correction or what?i see no difference btw what you defined as refraction and mine. . . .so?
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
GreatGatsby:

Lolz,Its inside school, it was very late though, I think it was some few minutes to 10.
10 pm smh... You sef u nor try
Re: UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread by viccipedia: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
kelechiMarie: chai okay now all is well
lol in Jesus name amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1041) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.