Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I'm Not Engaged To Jim Iyke--nadia Buari Flays Rumour - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I'm Not Engaged To Jim Iyke--nadia Buari Flays Rumour (1064 Views)

Jim Iyke & Nadia Had A Private Dinner In Spain To Mark Her Birthday! / Jim Iyke Debunks Wedding Rumours;nadia Deletes All His Pictures From Her Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Engaged To Jim Iyke--nadia Buari Flays Rumour by DeolaPhilips: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Some days ago, Nadia Buhari was spotted with an engagement ring on her, which left people confused as to if her lover, Jim Iyke has finally proposed marriage to her.
But in a recent interview with an online media, the pretty actress said she is not engaged. Nadia explained that the ring on her is just for fashion. Read more on http://deolaphilips..com/2013/12/im-not-engaged-to-jim-iyke-nadia-buari.html

(1) (Reply)

What The Hell! See This Creature / Obama Teases Beckham About His Age & Underwear Range At White House Reception / Plantation Bois Working On New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.