Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Did Mocheddah decline BBA stargame opportunity and Goldie accepted! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Did Mocheddah decline BBA stargame opportunity and Goldie accepted! (1075 Views)

Goldie's Former Boyfriend "Prezzo" Caught With Nude Girls In His Bath Tub / I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death / Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Mocheddah decline BBA stargame opportunity and Goldie accepted! by Haven12: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
Heard Mocheddah was first asked to represent nigeria but she decline and goldie was next and we saw how goldie lost focus from the prize to focus on prezzo,and how graceless she handled her eviction weeping like she was @ a funeral,this is not how a typical nigerian behaves,we are strong people and when we get knocked down we still thrive for the best so I was shocked to see goldie depend so much on prezzo for her happiness. Goldie,we wish you the best in your career but then I wonder which female artist in nigeria would have played the game better even if the artist had not won bt wld have stayed 4 the 91days. Well,if you ask me,i think Eva would have done better. Lemme know who you think...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: A Night Of Splendor As Face Of Unity Nigeria Queens Host Victory Party! / Sexiest Cover Couple-peter And Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevievemagazine Dece / 2009 Nigerian Reunion --- July 2nd - 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.