Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

An Apology To Max:will You Forgive If U Were Max? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Apology To Max:will You Forgive If U Were Max? (641 Views)

dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted / Open Apology To Fickle :) / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Apology To Max:will You Forgive If U Were Max? by panasharp(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
I was on a sojourn to a strange land sometime ago,it was like an adventure with no specific goal in mind.I came across a handful of young people,males and females alike but out of all and sundry,a damsel caught my attention,her name is Max.
Max was very unique in her approach to issues,it was really wholesome. Her sincerity was enviable,her cheerfulness was astonishing and her intelligence level,simply awesome.
I made a move to be a friend,she gave me the rare chance,I was basking in joy but she hesitated before getting close and left me a "word" to ponder upon-"hope I won't regret this".
Something struck me as we began,it was a unique experience for me,we seemed to get along so well to the extent of staying together late into early hours of the day completely forgetting that the clock had been ticking,I was wondering why this could be so easy for us after barely knowing each other buh I got no definite answer.We became best of friends,shared good and bad moments together,it was truly revealing,eventful and we rubbed off on each other positively.
Sighs,on a fateful day,I decided to call it quit with Max,the reason was "undue emotional intimacy".I informed her about a break up which obviously left her unhappy buh I chose to suppress my emotion,she later seemingly conscented and we painfully parted ways with no communication for weeks.
As this period of uneasy mutual silence continued,I sensed I left her in pain,hurt and perhaps a little depressed,then it all started.The feeling of deep seated guilt began to rise,peace within started thinning out and joy without,fading away dramatically.I became seriously perturbed,un-equivocally perplexed and pondered on for a couple of days,then I came to a conclusion thus; set things right with Max,make peace and make her regain her strength.
Dear Max,Sam is truly sorry,I take full responsibility for all that happened,I know I really hurt u Max,I hereby tender my unreserved apology, please forgive me,I promise to make things right and make u happy again,this separation has caused more negatives than positives,we can make it happen again I believe,truly,I am sorry Max.Yours sincerely, Dammy.
Re: An Apology To Max:will You Forgive If U Were Max? by YabaLeftist: 2:37am On Dec 24, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only, Please / Female ‘corper’ Decamped ‘for Slapping Male Colleague’ In Delta[photos] / 25th December Special Birthday Mate, Lets Start The Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.