Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

John Grisham Fan Club - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / John Grisham Fan Club (19790 Views)

The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had! / John Grisham Or Sydney Sheldon / Robert Ludlum Or John Grisham? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Grisham Fan Club by JonathanMann: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sycamore Road is new sequel to A Time To Kill coming out this fall, as is the Broadway production of A Time To Kill!
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by elnino3(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2013
Sam Milla: FOR THOSE OF US WHO LOVE john grisham works,
sign in here. read all his books

He is my best writer and i am happy to announce that i have

1-A time to kill (brought tears to my eyes)
2-The Chamber
3-The run away jury
4-The testament (kool)
5-The patner
6-The Firm (blockbuster)
7-The brethren
8-The summon
9-The street lawyer (my second best)
10-The client (my best)
11-Playing for pizza
12-The innocent man (non fiction)
13-A painted house
14-The king of tort
15-Skipping christmas (shortest)
16-The last juror
17-The broker
18-The pelica brief
19-The rainmaker
20-The appeal

i read all one his books during my service year... but It was 22 novels.. from ur list i hv read all plus the bleachers and calico joe.. all from my android phone using aldiko app

currently am reading David Baldacci n its five down n many more to go....
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by visita: 1:03am On Aug 25, 2013
el_nino:

i read all one his books during my service year... but It was 22 novels.. from ur list i hv read all plus the bleachers and calico joe.. all from my android phone using aldiko app

currently am reading David Baldacci n its five down n many more to go....

Please where did you get the e-books from?
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by elnino3(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2013
visita:

Please where did you get the e-books from?

torrent sites
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by elnino3(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2013
I remember once during my service year, i was still madly in love with John grisham then i met Tom Clancy..... he promised me what john Didn't give me (that adrenaline rush ) so We had a brief affair.... i met executive order by Clancy... i loved it, later i met SSN by clancy again... all this while, i didn't tell grisham about my affair but I suspected that he knew cos When i came bk he greeted me wt APAINTED HOUSE... i swear i coulda left him but I was patient n i then saw another side of him n loved it so much.... to cut d whole story short i renewed my vows wt grisham n went ahead to read 22 of his books in a yr.... by d time i was thru.... i was a, mini lawyer..

i do love my grisham....
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by kayemjay(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2013
I'm a HUUUUGE Fan!!!

I have read

A time to Kill
Painted house
Runaway jury
The Broker
The Summons.
The Client

The Client is my all time best.

Looking for his the other novels sha.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by phoenix90(m): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Please can someone help me with a download link for Sycamore Row and Rogue Lawyer.
John Grisham is the best novelist I have ever come across his works, he is way ahead of the rest. May be James Patterson comes quite close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: ”We Don’t Care About Trump Calling Africa A Shithole" / Nairaland Poetry Club (Launch Thread) / The Taboo (an exciting Romance Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.