Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

John Grisham Fan Club - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / John Grisham Fan Club (19481 Views)

The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had! / John Grisham Or Sydney Sheldon / Robert Ludlum Or John Grisham? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Grisham Fan Club by JonathanMann: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sycamore Road is new sequel to A Time To Kill coming out this fall, as is the Broadway production of A Time To Kill!
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by elnino3(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2013
Sam Milla: FOR THOSE OF US WHO LOVE john grisham works,
sign in here. read all his books

He is my best writer and i am happy to announce that i have

1-A time to kill (brought tears to my eyes)
2-The Chamber
3-The run away jury
4-The testament (kool)
5-The patner
6-The Firm (blockbuster)
7-The brethren
8-The summon
9-The street lawyer (my second best)
10-The client (my best)
11-Playing for pizza
12-The innocent man (non fiction)
13-A painted house
14-The king of tort
15-Skipping christmas (shortest)
16-The last juror
17-The broker
18-The pelica brief
19-The rainmaker
20-The appeal

i read all one his books during my service year... but It was 22 novels.. from ur list i hv read all plus the bleachers and calico joe.. all from my android phone using aldiko app

currently am reading David Baldacci n its five down n many more to go....
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by visita: 1:03am On Aug 25, 2013
el_nino:

i read all one his books during my service year... but It was 22 novels.. from ur list i hv read all plus the bleachers and calico joe.. all from my android phone using aldiko app

currently am reading David Baldacci n its five down n many more to go....

Please where did you get the e-books from?
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by elnino3(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2013
visita:

Please where did you get the e-books from?

torrent sites
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by elnino3(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2013
I remember once during my service year, i was still madly in love with John grisham then i met Tom Clancy..... he promised me what john Didn't give me (that adrenaline rush ) so We had a brief affair.... i met executive order by Clancy... i loved it, later i met SSN by clancy again... all this while, i didn't tell grisham about my affair but I suspected that he knew cos When i came bk he greeted me wt APAINTED HOUSE... i swear i coulda left him but I was patient n i then saw another side of him n loved it so much.... to cut d whole story short i renewed my vows wt grisham n went ahead to read 22 of his books in a yr.... by d time i was thru.... i was a, mini lawyer..

i do love my grisham....
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by kayemjay(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2013
I'm a HUUUUGE Fan!!!

I have read

A time to Kill
Painted house
Runaway jury
The Broker
The Summons.
The Client

The Client is my all time best.

Looking for his the other novels sha.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by phoenix90(m): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Please can someone help me with a download link for Sycamore Row and Rogue Lawyer.
John Grisham is the best novelist I have ever come across his works, he is way ahead of the rest. May be James Patterson comes quite close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Books Do You Read? / "The Assistant" A Story By AK86 / ''''''''''''''''''church Runs''''''''''''''''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.