Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Inspire Someone Today... Your words mean a lot - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspire Someone Today... Your words mean a lot (498 Views)

In The Spirit Of Easter, This Was How I Showed Love To Someone Today / What Would You Be Taking To Church Today. Your Bible Or Phone? / Your Words Control Your Life - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspire Someone Today... Your words mean a lot by Fecodear(f): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Using bible verse(s) or any gospel song, let's inspire someone today. You can juz name the verse and song, or write down a little thing about it.
Mine:
"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." (Isaiah 43:2).

The I AM FACTOR by Donald Lawrence "confess I am to turn sickness to health, confess I am to turn lack into wealth, the heaven responds the universe always when you say I Am"
Re: Inspire Someone Today... Your words mean a lot by Jakeattah(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2013
God will do somthing new in your life today cheesy.
Re: Inspire Someone Today... Your words mean a lot by fflamingo(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2013
A bad soil is equally sowing into a
cause that will increase the flamboyance, empty
pride and sinful life-style of its recipient.
Don't be a bad soil it breeth bad fruit...
Re: Inspire Someone Today... Your words mean a lot by Callmebabe(f): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2013
GOD is LOVE! I am a testimony of his unending and ever flowing immesurable love. He speaks to me and i speak to Him. No matter what you are going through, just turn to him with believe and faith that He will attend to your request, He's your creator and His thought for us are of good not evil.

(1) (Reply)

Atheists, Are You Actually Sitting On The 'Fence'? / 12 Reasons 'why I Am A Christian' / Jesus Is Not Lord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.