Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc (1279 Views)

Which Is The Best Place To Immigrate To, Uk, Usa, Canada, Australia And Europe ? / Uk Vs Australia (or Canada) / Study In Uk Vs Us Or Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc by 8ball(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2008
I have been a keen observer of the trend in this particular section of nairaland forum and have made quite an interesting discovery.Most issues concerning the UK generally get more respondents or feedback than would one peculiar to the USA,Canada and less conspicously.Suffice it to say that The UK has become some what increasingly popular in our country in recent times.
The aim of this thread is to examine the reasons behind this.Could it be that there are more Nigerians living in the UK or what?or there more prospective immigrants to the UK or what?Now is the time to clearly define why people would passionately condemn and some others laugh at policies enacted in their countries of interest.

I would savour all yo feedback.Let's get on with this
Re: Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc by SeanT21(f): 2:49am On Aug 02, 2008
I think there are More Nairaland members living in the UK.
Re: Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc by 8ball(m): 3:02am On Aug 02, 2008
SeanT21:

I think there are More Nairaland members living in the UK.

i will have to differ with u on this.Subtantiate yo claim pls ,Sean
Re: Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc by SeanT21(f): 3:17am On Aug 02, 2008
8ball:

i will have to differ with u on this.Subtantiate yo claim please ,Sean

I think there are more Nairaland peeps living in the UK. That is the reason why topics about the UK get more response.
Re: Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc by 8ball(m): 5:22am On Aug 02, 2008
SeanT21:

I think there are more Nairaland peeps living in the UK. That is the reason why topics about the UK get more response.

ever wondered if nairaland forum is more popular in the UK than America.It's not enough to say that.Ny way,thanks for expressing yo opinion.Tho i may not provide exact statistics,there ought 2 b a way to ascertain this.
Re: Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc by chika98: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2008
Nairaland= UK
Naijaryders= US
Re: Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc by 8ball(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2008
chika98:

Nairaland= UK
Naijaryders= US

How exactly do u mean?
Re: Uk Vs Usa,canada,france,etc by damico: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
well CAN ANYONE TOLD ME ABOUT VISA DECISION PENDING I HAVE APPLYED FOR VISE AND TILL NOW VISA STATUS IS PEDEING TELL ME ABOUT IT PLEASE

(1) (Reply)

New York Top's List Of Largest Cities In The World / Can Medical And Police Report Be Done In Abuja For Us Visa / OMG! XENOPHOBIA Crisis In South Africa Has Left Nearly 10 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.