Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Is The Kindest Thing A Person Has Done For You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Kindest Thing A Person Has Done For You? (599 Views)

One Person Has Been Reported Killed In Potential Aircraft Bombing / What Have You Done As A Human Being That You Think No Other Person Has Done? / Who Has Been The Kindest To You In Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Kindest Thing A Person Has Done For You? by justplainpaul(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2013
I remember when i was writing my GCE exams in another state, and i had accomodation problems. A guy called Julius who was also a candidate for the exams and lives in the town offered me accomodation in his family house. with food, water and other things to make a guest comfortable. i saved alot of money that year. His family took me as one of their own. And till now we have been best of friends. i will forever be grateful to Julius and his family for the rest of my life. I also remembered the little kindness i showed to a young mother and her daughter. i was going home after watching a football match one night. The grounds were wet and slippery due to an heavy rainfall earlier on that day. And i was finding it difficult to walk steadily. Then i met a woman and her children on their way to church, she had a little boy on her back and another little girl holding her hands. i was just making the decision to help her in my mind when the woman asked for my help ''Brother, pls help me with my daughter, so that she won't fall''. i picked the little girl and carried her. The little one was looking at my face, i gave her a big smile and she smiled back. i think that assured her that she was safe with me because the next thing she did was to wrap her hands around my neck and rest her head on my shoulder. To cut the story short, we reached their home without any of us falling. The woman thanked me profusely to the extend of me being embarassed. That night when i got home, i felt a sense of contentment. Now it's your turn. Tell us your story of how unexpected gifts or actions by others impacted you and helped you to become a better person. i look forward to reading about your experiences. And i hope this hits front page so that we can get more response.[email]I remember when i was writing my GCE exams in another state, and i had accomodation problems. A guy called Julius who was also a candidate for the exams and lives in the town offered me accomodation in his family house. with food, water and other things to make a guest comfortable. i saved alot of money that year. His family took me as one of their own. And till now we have been best of friends. i will forever be grateful to Julius and his family for the rest of my life. I also remembered the little kindness i showed to a young mother and her daughter. i was going home after watching a football match one night. The grounds were wet and slippery due to an heavy rainfall earlier on that day. And i was finding it difficult to walk steadily. Then i met a woman and her children on their way to church, she had a little boy on her back and another little girl holding her hands. i was just making the decision to help her in my mind when the woman asked for my help ''Brother, pls help me with my daughter, so that she won't fall''. i picked the little girl and carried her. The little one was looking at my face, i gave her a big smile and she smiled back. i think that assured her that she was safe with me because the next thing she did was to wrap her hands around my neck and rest her head on my shoulder. To cut the story short, we reached their home without any of us falling. The woman thanked me profusely to the extend of me being embarassed. That night when i got home, i felt a sense of contentment. Now it's your turn. Tell us your story of how unexpected gifts or actions by others impacted you and helped you to become a better person. i look forward to reading about your experiences. And i hope this hits front page so that we can get more response.[/email]I remember when i was writing my GCE exams in another state, and i had accomodation problems. A guy called Julius who was also a candidate for the exams and lives in the town offered me accomodation in his family house. with food, water and other things to make a guest comfortable. i saved alot of money that year. His family took me as one of their own. And till now we have been best of friends. i will forever be grateful to Julius and his family for the rest of my life. I also remembered the little kindness i showed to a young mother and her daughter. i was going home after watching a football match one night. The grounds were wet and slippery due to an heavy rainfall earlier on that day. And i was finding it difficult to walk steadily. Then i met a woman and her children on their way to church, she had a little boy on her back and another little girl holding her hands. i was just making the decision to help her in my mind when the woman asked for my help ''Brother, pls help me with my daughter, so that she won't fall''. i picked the little girl and carried her. The little one was looking at my face, i gave her a big smile and she smiled back. i think that assured her that she was safe with me because the next thing she did was to wrap her hands around my neck and rest her head on my shoulder. To cut the story short, we reached their home without any of us falling. The woman thanked me profusely to the extend of me being embarassed. That night when i got home, i felt a sense of contentment. Now it's your turn. Tell us your story of how unexpected gifts or actions by others impacted you and helped you to become a better person. i look forward to reading about your experiences. And i hope this hits front page so that we can get more response.
Re: What Is The Kindest Thing A Person Has Done For You? by Emmyk(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2013
Thinking...
Re: What Is The Kindest Thing A Person Has Done For You? by justplainpaul(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lol, think.
Re: What Is The Kindest Thing A Person Has Done For You? by Gboliwe: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
People are usually kind to me so much so that at times I get embarrassed.
But, 2years ago, in february of 2011, a nairalander i'd never met, never related with, never ever noticed showed me kindness that made me fear God. It was a kindness that sent shivers down my spine. Till today, I still wonder how it happened
Re: What Is The Kindest Thing A Person Has Done For You? by justplainpaul(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Gboliwe: People are usually kind to me so much so that at times I get embarrassed.
But, 2years ago, in february of 2011, a nairalander i'd never met, never related with, never ever noticed showed me kindness that made me fear God. It was a kindness that sent shivers down my spine. Till today, I still wonder how it happened
Don't put us in suspense. pls share with us.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Hairy Leg Leggings To Ward Off Rapists And Send Alerts / Times Printers Insult To Nigerians / Follow Mhie,i Follow Yhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.