Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Times Printers Insult To Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Times Printers Insult To Nigerians (595 Views)

Another Insult To Nigeria's Image / What An Insult To Nigerians / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Times Printers Insult To Nigerians by Frankenstein: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
EVERY NIGERIAN NEEDS TO SEE THIS

I was teaching someone a particular topic in Chemistry using the NEW SCHOOL CHEMISTRY BY OSEI YAW ABABIO, SIXTH EDITION 2011 ISBN: 978-978-175-710-5 published by AFRICAN FIRST PUBLISHERS and printed by TIMES PRINTERS Pte LTD, SINGAPORE.
The book has a water ink inscription at the back cover and in all pages. I used a lens to view it clearly and what I read shocked me. They wrote insulting words there, so I copied them. Here;

"I KNOW THAT MY MOTHER IS A HARLOT AND THAT MY FATHER IS A KIDNAPPER.
I AM A SON/DAUGHTER OF A HARLOT OR KIDNAPPER.
MY PARENTS TEACH ME TO LOVE INDIAN HEMP, TO STEAL, TO KILL AND TO PRACTICE OTHER ILLEGAL THINGS.
I CONFESS THAT MY FAMILY IS BAD, EVIL AND A DISGRACE TO THE NATION."

I know we still have thousands of this book in the market. They also wrote this on NEW SCHOOL PHYSICS and NEW SCHOOL BIOLOGY. This is a big insult to Nigerians and something needs to be done to avoid the psychological effect it may have on young students

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Apply For Free School In FINLAND? / Ever Been In This Awkward Situation While In Church / Describe Your Life In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.