Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

What God Cares About! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Cares About! (429 Views)

Does Your Church Cares About You Or Your Money? / God Cares For You / God Cares About Your Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Cares About! by FreshGreen: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2013
WHAT GOD CARES ABOUT!

1, God is interested in you to live a righteous life than your sacrificial giving and services.

Amos 5:21, 22 "“I hate, I despise your feast days,
And I do not savor your sacred assemblies.
22 Though you offer Me burnt offerings and your grain offerings, I will not accept them, nor will I regard your fattened peace offerings."

2, God has no delight in your melodious praise and worship without righteousness and holiness in your lifestyle.

Amos 5:23, "Take away from Me the noise of your songs,
For I will not hear the melody of your stringed instruments."

3, First Thing First!
Your obedience to God's word, righteousness of life and godly living is most important and acceptable to God than your sacrifices, services and songs.

Amos 5:24, "But let justice run down like water,
And righteousness like a mighty stream."

God bless you as you take heed!

Please type "First thing first"

LIKE & SHARE

From RTEM, you can like our page for daily Bible reading and Christian articles, just click on this link and like https://www.facebook.com/revelationoftruthevangelicalministries.rtem

1 Like

Re: What God Cares About! by PaulSeun89(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
First thing first

(1) (Reply)

Christian Songs That Have Inspired You Or Made You Come Back To God / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of July 2014 / ABC Of Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.