Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Hollywood And Its Choice Of Villains - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood And Its Choice Of Villains (497 Views)

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Your Favourite Movie Villains / Who's Your Favorite Villain/villains In Movies ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood And Its Choice Of Villains by Gentlelord(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2013
A large percentage of hollywood's action films dat i have watched,i have noticed that her main choice of villains are either GERMAN or RUSSIAN decent against their main character usually american. Its kinda disturbing. Are they trying to potray this countries as enemies or possible threat?

1 Like

Re: Hollywood And Its Choice Of Villains by VillageBoi(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Gentlelord: A large percentage of hollywood's action films dat i have watched,i have noticed that her main choice of villains are either GERMAN or RUSSIAN decent against their main character usually american. Its kinda disturbing. Are they trying to potray this countries as enemies or possible threat?

Hmmmmm. Why exactly is it disturbing? Someone has to be the 'enemy' in such films. Also you've probably been watching pretty 'old' films (nothing wrong with that)... I can hardly remember when last I saw 'Germans' as the enemy in a non WW film.
There is hardly a country that hasn't been portrayed as 'baddies' even our very own Naija.
Re: Hollywood And Its Choice Of Villains by sholay2011(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
@OP...I don't think so.

Btw, are you a german or Russian? Or why are you disturbed? #Just curious#
Re: Hollywood And Its Choice Of Villains by lomprico(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
No mind d op he want make dem dey use patience ozokwu all d time like nollywood!

(1) (Reply)

New Movies Update For September 2014 ... / 3d Phyno ,iceprince And Jimmy Jatt / 3d Character 2 Of 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.