Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal (70777 Views)

Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna / * / My Cancer Ordeal (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Airforce1(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2013
She's even dark skinned lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by NadiaSA1(f): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2013
She's a man
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by IamDebola: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Looks like one of Nairaland mods!
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by slap1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
She's beautifully handsome.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by bankylan: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
I saw this lady few months ago around Onipanu bus stop.....
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by godson8701(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Looks fake to me..... Just saying
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by oduaboy1: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
I saw this woman in oshodi as at last week,,,damn!!!what a coincidence
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:
is it also hard to shave? undecided

I used to shave it off but if I want to shave all, it will cause me lumps all over my body
Next time, make an effort to read the entire post. undecided

@Topic, she should consider laser hair removal, it will destroy the hair follicles and stop unwanted hair from growing but it is a costly procedure.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by oilykid(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
$wtme:
Jesus is d answer!!!!
mumu wat will jesus do.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by nanizle(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
freedom@last:
I'm not a doctor, but something tells me this woman must be suffering from sort of hormone imbalance. A visit to the hospital won't kill her.

Probably more of a genetic issue.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by sunshinemie(f): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
D lion'sheart:
@ op,
Is there no other way to tell us that you're a fooool ??

this is photo shop nah
if not, show us the full body or the source

I also noticed funny thing about the hair. Or
are you a learner ??

ABEG, OP PARK WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ lion's heart. I've personally seen dis babe in lag dis year sept. If u see her is either u feel pity for her or frighten.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Austeenx: Oh, what a pretty wench.
What a handsome lady!

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2013

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by mjlumideee(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
fr3do: has she tried electrolysis?
and pls wot is electrolysis? yeye guy
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by shadrach77: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
she must be a calabar lady - they are normally very hairy wink wink smiley
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by seangy4konji: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
you are my type i swear...

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
She must be the 'heir' to the throne of the biafran kingdom grin

Seems like cross dressing is not limited to just men in Biafra
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by highbreed(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
seen her somewhere or another one maybe. The one I saw was tall and huge as well
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
fimber: Hirsutism can be caused by either an increased level of ANDROGENS (the male hormones), or an oversensitivity of hair follicles to androgens. HIRSUTISM is seen in the following conditions 1 polycystic ovarian syndrome 2 Cushings syndrome3 Tumors in the overies or adrenal gland(ca) 4 congenital adrenal hyperplasia 5 insulin resistance 6 certain medications 7 obesity . So, why should you tell the whole world that you are sick instead of going to the hospital.

it may also be idiopathic and harmless. with her level of exposure she might have gone for medical check up.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by ezeuba(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
This girl is on Badoo. We all know what Nigerian girls do on badoo... She added me on BBM, gave me her number and when I called she told me not to waste her time and go straight to business; where am I and where should she come fot the romp? When I tried to tell her I just wanted a casual friendship she dropped the call, and next thing she blocked me on her BBM... Don't listen to all the trash she says here. If you doubt, I can PM anyone her nunber and you find out for yourselves.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
ezeuba: This girl is on Badoo. We all know what Nigerian girls do on badoo... She added me on BBM, gave me her number and when I called she told me not to waste her time and go straight to business; where am I and where should she come fot the romp? When I tried to tell her I just wanted a casual friendship she dropped the call, and next thing she blocked me on her BBM... Don't listen to all the trash she says here. If you doubt, I can PM anyone her nunber and you find out for yourselves.
So na you be the gay wey won drill am for 500k

Smh for boys sha...Na woman with beerbeer and shaving bumps dey tickle your fancy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by nawtikid(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
[quote author=Adamskuty][/quote]oloshi
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by swtme(f): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
ednut1: mumu wat will jesus do.

Ode,Jesus will heal u of ur stupidity n make u know there is something called ‘MIRACLE'.Ewuuuuu!!!!!
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Mystiqme: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
So when they wake up for early momo, na her and her husband go dey compete for shaving stick?
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
<a href="http://campusparole.com/celeb-gist">Odd</a> things certainly happen everyday
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Slimmos(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Brimmie: Her bear-bear no reach Mrs. Komolafe own! grin grin
Na ur mumci name b dat?
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Rubbish, ugly thing

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by judedwriter(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dis one is really our 9ja x men "wolverine." cheesy. jokes apart, its a sad situation, I guess she( or he?) Will be confused about her sexuality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.