Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal (70755 Views)

Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna / * / My Cancer Ordeal (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by ednut1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
$wtme:

Ode,Jesus will heal u of ur stupidity n make u know there is something called ‘MIRACLE'.Ewuuuuu!!!!!
u tink u can stage manage a fake miracle on her dream on. am still waiting for miracle where amputee grew back hand or leg. delude soul

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Slimmos(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Brimmie: Her bear-bear no reach Mrs. Komolafe own! grin grin
Na ur mumci name b dat?
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by funstufz: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Brimmie: Her bear-bear no reach Mrs. Komolafe own! grin grin

wu tell u say Mrs. Komolafe get 'bear-bear'...
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Yemlizzy(f): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
What a rare case,if true its best treated on time as the society of today isn't in the best position to overlook such shortcomings despite the fact that such a person feels okay with it.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Malachy27: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Chaaaiiii this world sef, it is full of ups and downs...

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
lng story
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Gorrbachev: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
that's unfortunate, Miss Okafor

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Tobiustobius: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
fimber: Hirsutism can be caused by either an increased level of ANDROGENS (the male hormones), or an oversensitivity of hair follicles to androgens. HIRSUTISM is seen in the following conditions 1 polycystic ovarian syndrome 2 Cushings syndrome3 Tumors in the overies or adrenal gland(ca) 4 congenital adrenal hyperplasia 5 insulin resistance 6 certain medications 7 obesity . So, why should you tell the whole world that you are sick instead of going to the hospital.

PCOS was my first diagnosis before I even finished the story. Let her stay there and be rubbing tortoise feces, instead of going to a hospital.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Etumgbe(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
hope the hair will not cover her panya yonder
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hair removal cream.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
IF HAIRS IN HER FACE PLENTY LIKE THIS HW ABOUT HER AJI OTU grin
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Italiano1: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
What is wrong with her? Ibo women are sexy

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dafuq is that photo?
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Italiano1: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
GustavoFring: Dafuq is that photo?

Are you blind??

A sexy ibo damsel!!

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by kingjooo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
I'm glad she has learnt to live wit it.whateva dat dn't kill u shall definetly make u strong
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by VechHappy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
OMG:you are natural endowned and blessed...

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by IGBOSON1: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:
She's cute.

^^^To each his own i suppose. undecided

I really don't see much of a problem here. Just invest in a good razor blade, shaving foam and after-shave.....and she's good to go!
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by IGBOSON1: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
kingjooo: I'm glad she has learnt to live wit it.whateva dat dn't kill u shall definetly make u strong

^^^........and manly! shocked
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by UnknownT: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Only in India u will see dis type of "rarerity"
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hey.. saw this ... on badoo.com thought she was freakin 419
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by UnknownT: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^^ Anoda One Bedroom Private University in Ghanagringrin

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
And her pu§sy will be forestry Jeez
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by thewarrior72: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
I have seen her at oshodi sometime this year,she huge nobi small, at a first glance I thought she was a man but on closer look I realised she's woman & she's not that ugly,but look manly
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by thewarrior72: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
D lion'sheart:
@ op,
Is there no other way to tell us that you're a fooool ??

this is photo shop nah
if not, show us the full body or the source

I also noticed funny thing about the hair. Or
are you a learner ??

ABEG, OP PARK WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
undecided stop talking shi*t, even this pix did not do justice to the amount of hair I saw on her face, chest & leg
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by shadrach77: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Gorrbachev: that's unfortunate, Miss Okafor
is this the same woman? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by zena2009(f): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Excess hair is symptom of PCOS,she should try and loss weight.
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by shadrach77: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
ezeuba: This girl is on Badoo. We all know what Nigerian girls do on badoo... She added me on BBM, gave me her number and when I called she told me not to waste her time and go straight to business; where am I and where should she come fot the romp? When I tried to tell her I just wanted a casual friendship she dropped the call, and next thing she blocked me on her BBM... Don't listen to all the trash she says here. If you doubt, I can PM anyone her nunber and you find out for yourselves.
are you saying she's a runs girl? grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal by TerryCarr(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / Samsu Oil For Delayed Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.