Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria (2022 Views)

Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face / Game: 2 Words Ending In An Animal Name / What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by Cayon(f): 2:45am On Aug 02, 2008
Is it possible you guys and girls can name some fruits/animals of Nigeria.  Pics are welcom.

Ok here is a goat in Tortola, BVI

Re: This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by Cayon(f): 2:50am On Aug 02, 2008
here is a papaya

Re: This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 02, 2008
Agbalumo

I love that fruit!! gosh, been so long since I had a taste!!!!
Re: This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 5:02am On Aug 02, 2008
How about a Mango.
Re: This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by mohawkchic(f): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2008
Agbalumo

~First ave heard/seen that fruit . .  looks like an orange undecided

~Am sure you guys have chimps in Nigeria . . .so it wont hurt to share especially since its an educational thread for your daugther i thought she'll like to see the chimps at Tacugama Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Sierra Leone . . check out the website & see The One/Only known  Albino Chimp Pinkie  grin

http://www.tacugama.com/chimps.html

Re: This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 02, 2008
mohawkchic:

~First ave heard/seen that fruit . . looks like an orange undecided
LOL!
It's not common, I think it only comes one season in naija.
The only place I ever had one was in Lagos.
When you chew it long enough, it turns into bubble gum, that why I liked it
Re: This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by mohawkchic(f): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2008
When you chew it long enough, it turns into bubble gum, that why I liked it

~Oooh Wow!!
Re: This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:43am On Aug 02, 2008
ASALA   tongue

Re: This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2008
IMEEE
Re: This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by Cayon(f): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2008
@HCH3:

Re your fruit (asala) Is that the same thing what c'bean folks call Breadnut?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_nut
Re: This Is For My Daughter. Animal And Fruits Of Nigeria by HCH3COO: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
I don't think it's the same - - it could be.

(1) (Reply)

. / Game: Getting 2know More 'bout Yourself! / How Smart Are You? Can You Quickly Solve This Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.