Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? (79403 Views)

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*. / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 1:48am On Nov 22, 2008
Heres a game for you guys.

Describe the type of animal which the Nairalander above you is (could be due to looks or personality) and

say why does that Nairalander reminded you of that animal. but if you dont know the person that well, you can ignore the why's or judge the why's based on the person's profile / signature / ID name / Post History.

Easy eh?

Like ma baba Sam Milla always says, let the games begin! grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 1:58am On Nov 22, 2008
Ill go first cool

Animal: Swan

Why: Because gabrywyl is as graceful as a swan grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Moyola(f): 2:08am On Nov 22, 2008
*H I P for da HIP,

for da HIP-PO-PO,

P O P O for da HIP-PO-PO

and T A M U S. . . . . . . . . . . . for da HIP-PO-PO-TA-MUS*

HIPOPOTAMUS tongue

bkuz. . . . , ermm. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by DarkRxn(f): 2:12am On Nov 22, 2008
Gabs, your profile pixs cracked me up grin grin grin tongue

@post
A monkey grin grin grin because she likes to hop around from threads to threads tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 2:15am On Nov 22, 2008
Moyola:

*H I P for da HIP,

for da HIP-PO-PO,

P O P O for da HIP-PO-PO

and T A M U S. . . . . . . . . . . . for da HIP-PO-PO-TA-MUS*

HIPOPOTAMUS tongue

bkuz. . . . , ermm. . . . . lipsrsealed

because I be cute as one right? grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 2:17am On Nov 22, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Gabs, your profile pixs cracked me up grin grin grin tongue

@post
A monkey grin grin grin because she likes to hop around from threads to threads tongue

Thank you jare. grin

@ Topic,

Unicorn because she talks like one smiley
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Moyola(f): 2:25am On Nov 22, 2008
pig. . .

nkuz shez a derty gyal angry
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 2:27am On Nov 22, 2008
Rodent

Because she runs like one  around the threads  grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by GoldCircle: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2008
Pepeye (duck) who dash you swan??

Because of the looks and the way she walks! grin grinask me whether I have seen her before?
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2008
LMAO! grin Wait till I catch you angry grin tongue

@Topic,

Animal: Ant Eater

Why: I dont know, I just have a feeling he/she looks like one grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by sima(f): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2008
monkey grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2008
Why Monkey?

@Topic
Animal: beaver

Reason: She smile like one. Proof:- see her smile above me cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by patholaw: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2008
@poster chicken
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by sima(f): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2008
turkey
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by sima(f): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2008
gabrywyl:

Why Monkey?

@Topic
Animal: beaver

Reason: She smile like one. Proof:- see her smile above me cool
i dont know why. . i just like d name tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2008
peacock

likes herself a lot
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2008
Bee

because of his ID Name
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2008
chameleon, woman of many faces outspoken yet funny
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2008
Awww. . . . How sweet. grin kiss

I still stick with Bee naa grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2008
no wahala naa
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2008
Bumble Bee

again because of ID name smiley
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2008
bumble bee or bumbling bee, shocked shocked cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2008
Its Bumble Bee grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by arramyjay: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2008
A cat cause she is so cute and cool.
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2008
cat
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by sima(f): 1:22am On Nov 23, 2008
cutest puppy kiss
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Nov 23, 2008
shegirl71:

A cat cause she is so cute and cool.

Awww. . . . Thank you jare  kiss

Animal: Tweety Bird

Reason: Her lips look like one  grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2008
gabrywyl:

Awww. . . . Thank you jare kiss

Animal: Tweety Bird

Reason: Her lips look like one grin

lol,
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2008
Seal grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2008
angry
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2008
WALRUS
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2008
weasel

posts in a cunning way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Challenge - Guess The Country Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.