Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Can Tatto Take You To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Tatto Take You To Hell? (1470 Views)

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by meestarfash(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
cheesy Happi sunday peepz....
So i was wondering if tatoo could take some1 to hell fire, people always say drawing on the skin is a sin to God cos he didn't give us the flesh for us to draw on it. And i was thinking of those people that have various tribal marks on there face and body, and girls and boiz that pierce there body, eg earrings and eyebrow rings.... i think people who pierce there skin are commiting more sin than people who draw on there skin, that's y sometym i feel the deeper life church members might make heaven because they don't pierce there body.
So i feel everybody who pierce there body.eg tatoo piercing and tribal mark they already have a standby sin to be judge on.
So people what do u think about this? Is tatoo really a sin and could lead some1 to hell fire? embarassed
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by tobillionaire(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
maybe
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by meestarfash(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ahh angry with all the reason there is you thi its a sin? Well i don't think its a sin
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Wch kyn hellfire? Is dat part of Gods 10 commandments dt we were asked 2kip
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by raptureready: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
@op and others

Lev 19:28

28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in
your flesh for the dead, nor print any
marks upon you: I am the LORD.

1corinth 6:20

20 For ye are bought with a price, therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's.

Pretty clear if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
rapture_ready: @op and others

20 For ye are bought with a price, therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's.

this is a nice one. He that has an ear to hear let him hear.
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by meestarfash(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Princess Ella: Wch kyn hellfire? Is dat part of Gods 10 commandments dt we were asked 2kip

Lol, it must be that it must be only the 10 commandment that would lead us to heaven there are oder tinz apart from the 10 commandment that we sho work wit to enter the kingdom of heaven... There is the New testament also
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by meestarfash(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
rapture_ready: @op and others

Thanks for that... That means girls who have pierce on ther ear for earring have a certified sin already.. So girls pls go nd cover the. Holes in ur ear as for dos wif tribal mark u must cover that mark b4 u die oh
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
meestarfash:

Thanks for that... That means girls who have pierce on ther ear for earring have a certified sin already.. So girls pls go nd cover the. Holes in ur ear as for dos wif tribal mark u must cover that mark b4 u die oh
dnt misinterprete bible. It didn't say pierce but print(draw). Are ladies nt wearing earing during the time of moses? Did God punish them 4 dat? The answer is no.
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by OlaoChi: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ukuts gp: dnt misinterprete bible. It didn't say pierce but print(draw). Are ladies nt wearing earing during the time of moses? Did God punish them 4 dat? The answer is no.

He didn't misinterpret anything, he was spot on
According to that verse Yoruba tribal marks is a sin, ear hole is a sin

I don't think Jews wear earrings
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
OlaoChi:

He didn't misinterpret anything, he was spot on
According to that verse Yoruba tribal marks is a sin, ear hole is a sin

I don't think Jews wear earrings
tribal mark is wrong. But many do it in ignorance cos of tradition. Those involved hv to pray for God's mercy. Also, we all know why tattoo was made by many. Tattoo is a satanic marks, mostly made by satanist and most celebrity to show off. No true christian will draw tattoo on its body.

Read ur bible well. The israelite wore earing. Ex 32:2-3.

My question is: did Jesus draw tattoo on his body? Displaying it all around? The answer is obvious.

Did any of the apostle draw tattoo on their body? The answer is obvious.

Did Abraham draw tattoo on his body? The answer again is obvious.

So what makes u think that God wants his church to draw tattoo on their body?
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Many tribal societies use tatoos since the dawn of mankind. This post doesnt make any sense.

So are you suggesting Im going to hell because I have tribal marks? undecided
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Many tribal societies use tatoos since the dawn of mankind. This post doesnt make any sense.

if u dnt repent, u will go to hell for having tribal mark. Simple. Many used it, but dat doesn't make it right.
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ukuts gp: if u dnt repent, u will go to hell for having tribal mark. Simple. Many used it, but dat doesn't make it right.

you will go to hell for worshipping a man as a "god".
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by OlaoChi: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2013
Ukuts gp: tribal mark is wrong. But many do it in ignorance cos of tradition. Those involved hv to pray for God's mercy. Also, we all know why tattoo was made by many. Tattoo is a satanic marks, mostly made by satanist and most celebrity to show off. No true christian will draw tattoo on its body.

My question is: did Jesus draw tattoo on his body? Displaying it all around? The answer is obvious.

How can u use Jewish culture to judge the world?

Do u know that you are also going to hell for many reasons other than mere tattoos. tattoo is a part of many ancient culture there's nothing to suggest Abraham didn't have body tattoos.

1 Like

Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by meestarfash(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2013
Ukuts gp: dnt misinterprete bible. It didn't say pierce but print(draw). Are ladies nt wearing earing during the time of moses? Did God punish them 4 dat? The answer is no.
Mr man read the dictionary what's the difference between cutting and Piercing? They both mean the same thing, every girl with holes on there ear should cover it if not dey are going to hell
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by meestarfash(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Yes man you will go to hell cos of ur piercing u af to cover it bck, u should pray for forgiveness too tho
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by meestarfash(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Ukuts gp: tribal mark is wrong. But many do it in ignorance cos of tradition. Those involved hv to pray for God's mercy. Also, we all know why tattoo was made by many. Tattoo is a satanic marks, mostly made by satanist and most celebrity to show off. No true christian will draw tattoo on its body.

The isrealite wore earings and those earings were used to create a golden image for dem to worship and God was furious about wt dey did. Don't you think after what those earings were used for God wouldn't like his childrean to wear earings? For they are used or they represents evil
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
meestarfash:
Yes man you will go to hell cos of ur piercing u af to cover it bck, u should pray for forgiveness too tho

have you lost your mind
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by meestarfash(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

have you lost your mind
Lol... Not really. Don't get scared. U should pray cheesy grin
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
meestarfash:
Lol... Not really. Don't get scared. U should pray cheesy grin

what makes you think I dont pray?

I pray more than you.
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by meestarfash(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I pray more than you.
Okay if u say so. That's good too
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
meestarfash:
The isrealite wore earings and those earings were used to create a golden image for dem to worship and God was furious about wt dey did. Don't you think after what those earings were used for God wouldn't like his childrean to wear earings? For they are used or they represents evil
read ur bible carefully b4 commenting. God punished d israelite not because they wear earings but for making an idol and worshiping it.
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2013
meestarfash:
Mr man read the dictionary what's the difference between cutting and Piercing? They both mean the same thing, every girl with holes on there ear should cover it if not dey are going to hell
then what is tattoo? Was tattoo used in d bible? U and i know that the israelite wore earing in the bible and God does nt forbid it. Hw can u wore earing without putting a hole in ur ear? As for tatoo. My answer is dat those who have tattoo on their bodies are hell bound.
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:11am On Dec 24, 2013
OlaoChi:

How can u use Jewish culture to judge the world?

Do u know that you are also going to hell for many reasons other than mere tattoos. tattoo is a part of many ancient culture there's nothing to suggest Abraham didn't have body tattoos.
it is nt jewish culture but the word of God. If u like take it or leave it until u find urself in hell in torment. And where was it written in d bible that Abraham had a tattoo? Pls show me cos that will add to my knowledge. I really want to learn.
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you will go to hell for worshipping a man as a "god".
stop worshipping those dumb idols in ur backyard ok. It will lead u to hell of torment.
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2013
Ukuts gp: stop worshipping those dumb idols in ur backyard ok. It will lead u to hell of torment.

you stop worshipping jewish man and idols of men.
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I pray more than you.
u mean praying to deaf and dumb idols? grin
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2013
Ukuts gp: u mean praying to deaf and dumb idols? grin u mean praying to deaf and dumb idols?

no thats what you do. praying to dead men.

I pray to the GODS.
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Lilprincey(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2013
Tatted on my stomach RICH FOREVER MAKAVELLI
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

no thats what you do. praying to dead men.

I pray to the GODS.
it should be gods. Ok?
Re: Can Tatto Take You To Hell? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you stop worshipping jewish man and idols of men.
he is christ, the son of the almighty God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Sea : Archeological Finds Of Egyptian Army / Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. / One Year Gone.. We Remember Myles And Ruth Munroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.