Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers (12514 Views)

Emenike In ‘shock’ After Fenerbahce Bus Shooting - Vanguard / Emenike Out Of Sunday Final / Okocha Named Among Fifa’s World Best Midfielders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
donphilopus: If you like!
grin grin
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by donphilopus: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
FrancisTony: grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by greall1: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
You too pack well enemy of progress

Odward: What more can i say other than wel done bro,kudos to u and more grease to ur elbow do not relent........and everybody keeps mentioning enyeama isn't on d list pls do you know the criteria used to place dem there although i also want him to be on the list but..................abeg wetin i wan gain if enyeama they there,will it increase the money in my acct?abeg make una park well joor. :DWhat more can i say other wel done bro,kudos to and more grease to ur elbow do not relent........and everybody keeps writing enyeama isn't on d list pls do you know the criteria used to place dem there although i also want him to be on the list but..................abeg wetin i wan gain if enyeama they there,will it increase the money in my acct?abeg make una park well joor.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Iaz93: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
1st and 2nd na for those two monsters SMH!
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nomski0(f): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
safarigirl: it's easier to notice strikers than goalies, plus, Enyeama's brilliance at club level began late in the year. We hope he continues his great run next year, he's sure to get recognition. He did make Goal.com's European first XI. @naijanoni, you dey mind that Austeen guy? The bros na confirmed hater, and no be say Ghanaian players better pass our own, Gyan is feeling like a boss in UAE, even Enyeama for break goal scoring record for there

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by vislabraye(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
I wonder how many Africans made the list.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oh, frontpage.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Safarigirl no well at all grin
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by ichommy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
naija noni: Emenike 8 goals in 10 appearances for nigeria this year.

A total of 10 goals in 19 so far this season at club level(The season is only half-way).
Deserves to be there.

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Krasid(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jensen_elizz: 97th....lol...its like riting examing and finishing 4th to the last in class grin
There are many footballers in the world today.So, ranking even 100 is not a bad achievement.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Erukuomoibadan: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
greall1: You too pack well enemy of progress

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Erukuomoibadan: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Odward: What more can i say other than wel done bro,kudos to u and more grease to ur elbow do not relent........and everybody keeps mentioning enyeama isn't on d list pls do you know the criteria used to place dem there although i also want him to be on the list but..................abeg wetin i wan gain if enyeama they there,will it increase the money in my acct?abeg make una park well joor. :DWhat more can i say other wel done bro,kudos to and more grease to ur elbow do not relent........and everybody keeps writing enyeama isn't on d list pls do you know the criteria used to place dem there although i also want him to be on the list but..................abeg wetin i wan gain if enyeama they there,will it increase the money in my acct?abeg make una park well joor.
no do like this enter 2014 ooo
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Oludrex(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jensen_elizz: 97th....lol...its like riting examing and finishing 4th to the last in class grin
As much as I like to keep my cool on nl, Mufu (mumu+ Fool) like u won't allow me..
4th to the last.!?. Are u tellin me there r only 100 professional player on this planet!?
Mtcheeeew
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2013

Out of 10s of thousands of professional players all over the world and hundreds of star players scattered across europe (la liga, serie a, premier league, ligue 1, bundesliga).

You should think or ask someone, about what you want to post next time.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by jfkenny(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
ur success will know no bound emenike as we embrace 2014.well done
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Presbulg(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
safarigirl: it's easier to notice strikers than goalies, plus, Enyeama's brilliance at club level began late in the year. We hope he continues his great run next year, he's sure to get recognition. He did make Goal.com's European first XI. @naijanoni, you dey mind that Austeen guy? The bros na confirmed hater, and no be say Ghanaian players better pass our own, Gyan is feeling like a boss in UAE, even Enyeama for break goal scoring record for there

thought Enyeama played in Israel and not UAE
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by safarigirl(f): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
alekside: @Safarigirl no well at all grin
wetin I do? @presbulg, I never said Enyeama played in UAE, I said IF he played there...
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^^ This grin
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oludrex:
As much as I like to keep my cool on nl, Mufu (mumu+ Fool) like u won't allow me..
4th to the last.!?. Are u tellin me there r only 100 professional player on this planet!?
Mtcheeeew
smh ;-)
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by MRL1MPoPoTM: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2013

Do you mean to say that there are just 1oo players in the world undecided You must be a namby-pamby neophyte angry FYI He's rated
97th out of the hundreds of thousands of players across the globe.so thats outstanding and top-notch fo' his personage undecided
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Presbulg(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
safarigirl: wetin I do? @presbulg, I never said Enyeama played in UAE, I said IF he played there...

aiit
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by safarigirl(f): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Isn't it true?
alekside: ^^^ This grin
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by adegwurulez(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
are there only hundred players on earth? If only u know the number of big names that are not in that list
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Jiggaman101: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
safarigirl: Gyan and Wakaso no dey the list?

Why Ghana all the time. Is the guy a Ghanaian. Haba so anyone who disagrees with Nigerians are Ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by safarigirl(f): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Why Ghana all the time. Is the guy a Ghanaian. Haba so anyone who disagrees with Nigerians are Ghanaians.
na only you no know say Austeenx na proper azonto boy. Na because e dey deceive una with him undercover tactics? He has never denied being Ghanaian, his sentences aren't constructed like he's Nigerian, just follow the guy.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Jiggaman101: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
safarigirl: na only you no know say Austeenx na proper azonto boy. Na because e dey deceive una with him undercover tactics? He has never denied being Ghanaian, his sentences aren't constructed like he's Nigerian, just follow the guy.

Lol on the azonto boy. Pure crap safari, how do Nigerians construct their sentences unless Nigerians have special way of constructing sentences that avoid all rules.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by safarigirl(f): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Lol on the azonto boy. Pure crap safari, how do Nigerians construct their sentences unless Nigerians have special way of constructing sentences that avoid all rules.
what I mean is he makes sentences referring to Nigeria/Nigerians in the 3rd person rather than first person. That's a dead giveaway. And I repeat, he has never denied being Ghanaian, and you of all people should know how quick a Nigerian is to reject being Ghanaian on NL.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Sheenor: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
striker9: .
sorry hun.....try again next time......
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Jiggaman101: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
safarigirl: what I mean is he makes sentences referring to Nigeria/Nigerians in the 3rd person rather than first person. That's a dead giveaway. And I repeat, he has never denied being Ghanaian, and you of all people should know how quick a Nigerian is to reject being Ghanaian on NL.

So just because he is not nigerian he has to be Ghanaian forgetting that there are more than 100 countries in the world. Just because he hasn't denied doesn't mean he is one, after all he hasn't accepted that he is one.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by safarigirl(f): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jigga_man101:

So just because he is not nigerian he has to be Ghanaian forgetting that there are more than 100 countries in the world. Just because he hasn't denied doesn't mean he is one, after all he hasn't accepted that he is one.
lol. Silence is always taken as acceptance. Come, are you stalking me? Why are you on every thread I post on, interrogating me as if I'm the Black Widow

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by BankuTilapia2: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Who gives a phuck ............ Black Stars for life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tottenham And Police Find No Evidence Of Racism Towards Chelsea's Rudiger / AFCONQ: 4 More Players Arrive Camp, Iheanacho Still Expected. / Breaking News - NFF UnveilS New Website (www.nigeriaff.com.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.