Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ (35699 Views)

Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account / How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions / Make Money Online--- "very Old News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by BarrNwekePhd: 1:27am On Dec 25, 2013
Debe Sylvester Udeh "Ojukwu" how can Ikemba ask you to manage properties but your name is not in his will? Your lies are catching up with you!His will speaks for him and it says loud and clear that you are not his son but a 419 thief, a fraud and his very distant cousins bastard child.

Debe Sylvester Udeh "Ojukwu" the problem with being a thief, liar, fraud, criminal, forger and crook is that one makes lots and lots of enemies and sooner or later you will pay a deadly price. The wages of sin is death and your wages will be delivered to you and your bastard thief thief juju wife and children very very soon. All the people that you and your thief thief juju wife have swindled are looking to kill you. All I can tell them is Godspeed. The sooner the better.
Look what I found on the internet. The whole world knows that Debe, his wife and children are all criminal bastards.

For more information on Debe Ojukwu's criminal reputation, Google "Silver Convention Nigeria Limited"

Silver Convention Nig. Ltd. is the front for a notorious Nigerian criminal organization known for a wide variety of criminal activity ranging from drug smuggling, email scams, underage and child sex slave trafficking to illegal arms smuggling . Various international law enforcement and intelligence agencies are watching this organization very carefully therefore doing business with this company could easily get one imprisoned. It is also known to have been involved in arms deals with Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and other terrorist organizations. Be very very careful with this company especially it's chief thug, one Debe Ojukwu (May not be his real name) pictured below.

For more information from intelligence agencies concerning this criminal organization, email us in confidence at debeojukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by chiboy11(m): 1:37am On Dec 25, 2013
Dan cee: This is highly ridiculus to de great ikemba. pls u guys should go and pick ur clothes from where u took ur baths and allow this man to hav some rest.
bro can u imagine all dis rubish ,d guy dat posted all dis s realy a psyco, 4him to go dis far shows he lack total respect 4 his whole family if realy dis s tru.

4him to go dis far shows again dat he s hungry 4mone n its his type dat if given 1 billion he wil eat out d mone in 1wek.

Immature n childish I wil cal him. Go sort ur family problem in a deserve way tru d rite source n table dan makin noice here abeg, I don't care who ure u beta take ur childs play out of here cuse I so hate dis trash ure sayin,am 26yrs my dad has a house n money, I cal dat his cuse I ve hands to make mine n not hope on his sweat.

Ow wil a man aged anof to make money wil b cryin 4 money his father made dat did nt get to him, wat sort of rubish s dat, dey tie ur hand to make ur own money niii if I shud ask u @ baristerNweke
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by BarrNwekePhd: 2:02am On Dec 25, 2013
Those who have respect for The Great Ikemba will not call his cousins criminal child his son. That is the graeatest disrespect one can comit agaist The Great Ikemba. Why did he not mention Debe in his will when he listed all his children? The correct answer is that Debe is not his child but the bastard child of his distant cousin.
2. Why did Goodluck Jonathan not talk to Debe at Ikemba's funeral as evidenced by the picture below? The correct answer again is that Debe is not his child but the bastard child of his distant cousin.
Is Jonathan a fool? Does the Federal Government including SSS not know the truth? Is Barrister Onyemelukwe who wrote Ikemb's will and listed all his children a fraud? Are these documents and pictures fake or is Debbie a criminal, 419, impostor and forger?

CODICIL

DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU

Prepared by

Sir Emeka |Onyemelukwe (KGS) (JP)
PP. Emeka Onyemelukwe & Associates
Legal Practitioners
17 Kenyatta Street,
Uwani, Enugu.

CODICIL, VARYING, REVOKING AND ADDING TO MY WILL

I, DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, EZIGBO-GBURUGBURU, of NO. 7 Forest Crescent, GRA, Enugu, formerly residing at No. 4 Isiuzo Street, Independence Layout, Enugu, declares this to be a first codicil to my will which bears date, the 9th day of July 2005.

1. By my said will I gave absolutely to my wife Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu, the real property, located at No. 7 Forest Crescent, GRA Enugu, Enugu State and property known as Plot No. 20 Cadastral B9, located in JABI DAM, Abuja and covered by Certificate of Occupancy NO. 4405.

1(a) I hereby declare that those two properties have since been transferred to my wife, Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Ojukwu, by a Deed of Gift (Gift inter vivos)) already registered.

2. In paragraph 5 of that will, I gave the property known as Jubilee Hotel on Jubilee Road, Zaria, Kaduna State to my daughter, Tenni Hamman.

(a) I have since sold that property.

3. In paragraph 9, 10 and 11 of my will, I devised and bequeathed my one hector each out of my 6 (six) hecters of land, located at Umuezena, Umudim, Nnewi, to my son Nwachukwu, my daughters, Nmegha; Ebele; Chineme and two hecters to my wife, Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu.

4. In view of the current problem in that parcel of land at Umuezena, Umudim, Nnewi, I direct that on resolution of the dispute between Obi Umezena and the Youths, what ever acreage or number of plots of land given to me shall be shared in the same ratio used in my will.

5. By my said will, in paragraph 12, I gave and bequeathed my interest in my mother’s property at Onwudiwe Street, Uwani, Enugu to my nephew Tom Bigger.

(a) Tom Bigger is my nephew to whom I devise and bequeath my interest at 56 Onwudiwe Street, Uwani, Enugu.

6. Also in my will, in paragraph 13, I gave my interest in my mother’s property at Thinker’s Corner, Enugu,Enugu State, to my nephew Robert Bigger.

(a) Robert Bigger is my nephew, to whom I gave all my interest in my mother’s plot of land at Thinker Corner Enugu. That plot of land is registered as instrument No. 29 at page 29, in volume 478 of the land Registry, Enugu.

7. I gave all my moneys in my account in Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc. Bourdillon Street, Ikoyi, Lagos and Diamond Bank of Nigeria Plc. Garden Avenue, Enugu to my wife, Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu, for the up keep of our children and herself.

8. OJUKWU TRANSPORT LTD
I hereby direct that on my demise, my wife Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu shall take over my seat on the board of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. She may nominate any person of her choice to represent her in her absence at board meetings.

9. My wife, Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu shall retain my interest at No. 29 Queen’s Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos, which I fought hard to secure from the clutches of Lagos State Government.

10. I have thought about how peace shall endure within my brothers on the Board of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. And I have come to the conclusion that the Real Estate properties and companies shares of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. Be shared, except NNEWI HOUSE, which shall remain, the legacy, binding us an generations to come. This property at No. 1-3 Creek Road, Apapa, Lagos, shall still be owned by Ojukwu Transport Ltd. However, I suggest that my half brothers agree on one Estate Agent, who shall manage the property. Proceeds from that property shall be shared equally among the three sons of late Sir. L.P. Ojukwu yearly as a binding legacy for generations to come.

11. I hereby direct that on the sharing of the Real Estate properties of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. The shares accruable to me shall be shared equally between my children from Late Njideka Odumegwu Ojukwu and the children of Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu.

12. I also direct that my daughters, Ebele Odumegwu Ojukwu and Tenni Hamman, be given a share of the Real Estate properties accruable to me.

13. I also demand that all the company shares owned by Ojukwu Transport Ltd. Be brought to a common pool and shared amongst the directors of the company.

14. I devise and bequeath my bungalow, at Abuja under Federal Housing Authority, HSE 41, 1st Avenue, 1(A) Road, Lugbe Estate, Abuja to my daughter Chineme. She shall own the property exclusively.

15. I devise and bequeath to my son Okigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu, my plot of land known as plot 10, Block 1, Thinkers Corner Enugu. He shall hold and enjoy the land exclusively.

16. In all other respects, I confirm my said will as modified by this Codicil.

IN WITNESS I have hereto set my hand this 16th day of December, 2009.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by BarrNwekePhd: 2:13am On Dec 25, 2013
Why is Debe not mentioned in Biafran General, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's will?

The truth is that Debe is not his child but the bastard child of his distant cousin.

Why is Debe not at Biafran General, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's memorial service in Nnewi?

The truth is that Debe is not his child but the bastard child of his distant cousin.

Why was Debe not at Biafran General, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's funeral?

People with brains look at the evidence and fools are fooled by cheap 419 lies and tactics about Okigbo!

Dont be a fool and fall for the distraction stories about Okigbo. Look at the evidence, and call a thief a thief!

Debe Sylvester Udeh "Ojukwu" You can not fool all the people all the time. Nigerians are not as dumb as you think!

If Debe is Ojukwu's son, then why does he not live in Ojukwu's house in Nnewi?

The truth is that Debe is not his child but the bastard child of his distant cousin and Nnewi people who know the truth will put a bullet in his 419 head!

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by BarrNwekePhd: 2:26am On Dec 25, 2013
Just because Debe "Ojukwu" grew a 419 beard so he looks like Ojukwu does not mean he is his biological father!

Click on the link below if you are honestly interested in scientific evidence and the truth. Debe is not General Ojukwu's son. This has been confirmed by two DNA tests and Debe knows the truth, but he love stealing that rent money.......and forging signatures. He is a scam artist, con man and 419 expert!

Here are some portraits of People Who Look Alike But Aren’t Related At All!

Click on the link below for more!

http://petapixel.com/2012/12/12/portraits-of-people-who-look-alike-but-arent-related-at-all/

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by BarrNwekePhd: 2:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Savimbi must be Ojukwu's brother because he looks like him and is a chip of the old block!

Savimbi's children should run to Lagos, forge some 419 documents and start collecting rent from people!

Therefore Savimbi must be Debe's uncle or Debe's real father?

Dede does not want to be Savimbi's son because Savimbi's father was not a billionaire and there are no tenants to steal from!

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by BarrNwekePhd: 2:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Neither Debe nor Savimbi are Ojukwu's children that is why neither one is mentioned in the will!
But they both look like him therefore they must be related......are Nigerians really this dumb?

CODICIL

DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU

Prepared by

Sir Emeka |Onyemelukwe (KGS) (JP)
PP. Emeka Onyemelukwe & Associates
Legal Practitioners
17 Kenyatta Street,
Uwani, Enugu.

CODICIL, VARYING, REVOKING AND ADDING TO MY WILL

I, DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, EZIGBO-GBURUGBURU, of NO. 7 Forest Crescent, GRA, Enugu, formerly residing at No. 4 Isiuzo Street, Independence Layout, Enugu, declares this to be a first codicil to my will which bears date, the 9th day of July 2005.

1. By my said will I gave absolutely to my wife Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu, the real property, located at No. 7 Forest Crescent, GRA Enugu, Enugu State and property known as Plot No. 20 Cadastral B9, located in JABI DAM, Abuja and covered by Certificate of Occupancy NO. 4405.

1(a) I hereby declare that those two properties have since been transferred to my wife, Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Ojukwu, by a Deed of Gift (Gift inter vivos)) already registered.

2. In paragraph 5 of that will, I gave the property known as Jubilee Hotel on Jubilee Road, Zaria, Kaduna State to my daughter, Tenni Hamman.

(a) I have since sold that property.

3. In paragraph 9, 10 and 11 of my will, I devised and bequeathed my one hector each out of my 6 (six) hecters of land, located at Umuezena, Umudim, Nnewi, to my son Nwachukwu, my daughters, Nmegha; Ebele; Chineme and two hecters to my wife, Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu.

4. In view of the current problem in that parcel of land at Umuezena, Umudim, Nnewi, I direct that on resolution of the dispute between Obi Umezena and the Youths, what ever acreage or number of plots of land given to me shall be shared in the same ratio used in my will.

5. By my said will, in paragraph 12, I gave and bequeathed my interest in my mother’s property at Onwudiwe Street, Uwani, Enugu to my nephew Tom Bigger.

(a) Tom Bigger is my nephew to whom I devise and bequeath my interest at 56 Onwudiwe Street, Uwani, Enugu.

6. Also in my will, in paragraph 13, I gave my interest in my mother’s property at Thinker’s Corner, Enugu,Enugu State, to my nephew Robert Bigger.

(a) Robert Bigger is my nephew, to whom I gave all my interest in my mother’s plot of land at Thinker Corner Enugu. That plot of land is registered as instrument No. 29 at page 29, in volume 478 of the land Registry, Enugu.

7. I gave all my moneys in my account in Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc. Bourdillon Street, Ikoyi, Lagos and Diamond Bank of Nigeria Plc. Garden Avenue, Enugu to my wife, Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu, for the up keep of our children and herself.

8. OJUKWU TRANSPORT LTD
I hereby direct that on my demise, my wife Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu shall take over my seat on the board of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. She may nominate any person of her choice to represent her in her absence at board meetings.

9. My wife, Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu shall retain my interest at No. 29 Queen’s Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos, which I fought hard to secure from the clutches of Lagos State Government.

10. I have thought about how peace shall endure within my brothers on the Board of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. And I have come to the conclusion that the Real Estate properties and companies shares of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. Be shared, except NNEWI HOUSE, which shall remain, the legacy, binding us an generations to come. This property at No. 1-3 Creek Road, Apapa, Lagos, shall still be owned by Ojukwu Transport Ltd. However, I suggest that my half brothers agree on one Estate Agent, who shall manage the property. Proceeds from that property shall be shared equally among the three sons of late Sir. L.P. Ojukwu yearly as a binding legacy for generations to come.

11. I hereby direct that on the sharing of the Real Estate properties of Ojukwu Transport Ltd. The shares accruable to me shall be shared equally between my children from Late Njideka Odumegwu Ojukwu and the children of Mrs. Bianca Odinaka Olivia Odumegwu Ojukwu.

12. I also direct that my daughters, Ebele Odumegwu Ojukwu and Tenni Hamman, be given a share of the Real Estate properties accruable to me.

13. I also demand that all the company shares owned by Ojukwu Transport Ltd. Be brought to a common pool and shared amongst the directors of the company.

14. I devise and bequeath my bungalow, at Abuja under Federal Housing Authority, HSE 41, 1st Avenue, 1(A) Road, Lugbe Estate, Abuja to my daughter Chineme. She shall own the property exclusively.

15. I devise and bequeath to my son Okigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu, my plot of land known as plot 10, Block 1, Thinkers Corner Enugu. He shall hold and enjoy the land exclusively.

16. In all other respects, I confirm my said will as modified by this Codicil.

IN WITNESS I have hereto set my hand this 16th day of December, 2009.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by Sobrit(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
All of you claiming and declaiming ojukwu's children and fighting over his properties should cover your heads in shame. It is out of your laziness and povery of the brain and mind that you cannot go and make your own money. Your prefer to sit at home and lay hold on mamsions here and there. What if ikemba left no properties anywhere? Would you all have died of hunger? Vanity upon vanity. Same monies, houses you will all leave sooner on this earth and go below them underground when death comes.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by chiboy11(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
So-brit:
All of you claiming and declaiming ojukwu's children and fighting over his properties should cover your heads in shame. It is out of your laziness and povery of the brain and mind that you cannot go and make your own money. Your prefer to sit at home and lay hold on mamsions here and there. What if ikemba left no properties anywhere? Would you all have died of hunger? Vanity upon vanity. Same monies, houses you will all leave sooner on this earth and go below them underground when death comes.

My broda its just paining me too i tell u, just LAZY FOOLS , i wonder if d said Ojukwu did nt make money if dey will not leave, stupid set of jobles people, dey shud all bury dier head in shame , most especially the nicompo dat posted dis trash online
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by PaulNzeogwu: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Any one who says that these people should not fight fraud and theft must come from a poor family and does not understand how much work and responsibility it is to manage over 30 billion naira worth of stocks and properties left by Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu! If your grandfather worked hard and left 30 billion naira worth of properties would you allow a 419 man or a gold digger to steal them?
Nnewi youth and Massob are starting to realize that the problem here is fraud, theft and the tarnishing of Ojukwu family name, Biafra and Igbo's in general.
What Debe does not understand is that in Igbo traditional law, we have our own way of dealing with thieves. Ojukwu family, Nnewi/Igbo youth and Massob are no longer interested in him returning the untold millions he stole. All they want at this point is his life in accordance with Igbo traditional law.
Samuel Doe is a good example of how thieves are dealt with in African traditional law.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by chiboy11(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Paul Nzeogwu: Any one who says that these people should not fight fraud and theft must come from a poor family and does not understand how much work and responsibility it is to manage over 30 billion naira worth of stocks and properties left by Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu! If your grandfather worked hard and left 30 billion naira worth of properties would you allow a 419 man or a gold digger to steal them?
Nnewi youth and Massob are starting to realize that the problem here is fraud, theft and the tarnishing of Ojukwu family name, Biafra and Igbo's in general.
What Debe does not understand is that in Igbo traditional law, we have our own way of dealing with thieves. Ojukwu family, Nnewi/Igbo youth and Massob are no longer interested in him returning the untold millions he stole. All they want at this point is his life in accordance with Igbo traditional law.
Samuel Doe is a good example of how thieves are dealt with in African traditional law.

shut up ur smelling mouth , i wont b surprise to see ure d same person dat ve been postin all dis trash wit difrent user name, cuse goin tru all ur post already on naiiraland its all about OJUKWU MONEY, u no dey tire self HABA, who re u calin poor , even if am poor am more better than u, dats y d White re more ahead of us ,u see a White man wen he dies he will out all his Money n co 2d poor , if Ojukwu ve done dat na suicide u wud ve committed since.

D only thing a man owl his kids re GOOD education n dats all, he gave u education to d best skul in this world n yet u cant make a leaving 4rm dat,which means ure a lazy slowpoke go get a life abeg n leave us here alone

what we do in NAIRALAND.COM s making money n xchanging valuable ideas and not settling useles isues like urs, HERE s not a LAW COURT ,u shud b so ashamed of ur soory self.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by SQURA(f): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
your brothers in the west will be laughing at you guys by now. what a shame!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by chiboy11(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
[size=38pt]
SQURA: your brothers in the west will be laughing at you guys by now. what a shame!
[/size]

thank u just tell him, let me help u bold that wel so d lazy slowpoke will read it more clear, he is just a disgrace to d entire IGBO , lazy goat
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by Foxxybrown: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
chiboy11:

shut up ur smelling mouth , i wont b surprise to see ure d same person dat ve been postin all dis trash wit difrent user name, cuse goin tru all ur post already on naiiraland its all about OJUKWU MONEY, u no dey tire self HABA, who re u calin poor , even if am poor am more better than u, dats y d White re more ahead of us ,u see a White man wen he dies he will out all his Money n co 2d poor , if Ojukwu ve done dat na suicide u to d best skul in this world n yet u cant make a leaving 4rm dat,which means ure a lazy slowpoke go get a lif abeg n leave us here alone

what we do in NAIRALAND.COM s making money n xchanging valuable ideas and not settling useles isues like urs, HERE s not a LAW COURT ,u shud b so ashamed of ur soory self.
Chiboy you are nothing but a soothsayer. This useless Okigbo Ojukwu of a boy or can he qualify to be call Man is doing nothing but abusing this his senior brother Debe Ojukwu and his Wife Victoria on internet and even impersonating them with malicious things that he post about them abusing his stepmother Bianca which have all been manufacture by his useless self.He is jobless and waiting for his father OJUKWU to die since so he can begin to chop money since he waste his life away by refusing to school.
This BARR NWEKE PHD is the same Okigbo Ojukwu He is equally Dr Mark Okpara, StateSS, PAUL NZEOGWU and many more and even using VICTORIA OJUKWU name and impersonating her on internet. Everybody in Nnewi know him as 'that useless Ojukwu son that is wasting away in London' and his sister Mimi as 'Di koro m' because she is 49 years and did not marry even once and run away to America where she is doing menial job due to that she fail her law school here in Nigeria.
Why they are harassing and blackmail their senior half brother Debe is just because they have useless themselves and Debe is the responsible one that OJUKWU gave his properties to manage when he is alive and they don't have the mouth to say anything then.

Now that he is dead they have gang up against him because he is the only one among them who graduate from school and the only child of his mother. They are equally abusing Bianca because OJUKWU gave her property. Now they are even relying on the same will they are screaming to be fake before and their fathers lawyer that they have been abusing to support their claims.

These children have no shame. I wonder what they can do if their father have no money or property. Will they die?

He have been using forge names like DAVID NZEOGWU, STATESS,LT MIKE OTI,DR MARK OKPARA,r
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by JumaiM(f): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is pathetic!!! You guyz are just bunch of lazy fools. @Barr Nweke nonsense; judging by ur numerous post of bullshit one will know that u are nothing but a lazy, clueless & jobless man. Carry ur FAMILY issue commot for NL Abeg, nothing concern us here plss, NL no be Appeal Court...

I even dey sure say u no be Barrister sef, cos no Barr go get ds kind time tongue
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by JumaiM(f): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Foxxybrown: Chiboy you are nothing but a soothsayer. This useless Okigbo Ojukwu of a boy or can he qualify to be call Man is doing nothing but abusing this his senior brother Debe Ojukwu and his Wife Victoria on internet and even impersonating them with malicious things that he post about them abusing his stepmother Bianca which have all been manufacture by his useless self.He is jobless and waiting for his father OJUKWU to die since so he can begin to chop money since he waste his life away by refusing to school.
This BARR NWEKE PHD is the same Okigbo Ojukwu He is equally Dr Mark Okpara, StateSS, PAUL NZEOGWU and many more and even using VICTORIA OJUKWU name and impersonating her on internet. Everybody in Nnewi know him as 'that useless Ojukwu son that is wasting away in London' and his sister Mimi as 'Di koro m' because she is 49 years and did not marry even once and run away to America where she is doing menial job due to that she fail her law school here in Nigeria.
Why they are harassing and blackmail their senior half brother Debe is just because they have useless themselves and Debe is the responsible one that OJUKWU gave his properties to manage when he is alive and they don't have the mouth to say anything then.

Now that he is dead they have gang up against him because he is the only one among them who graduate from school and the only child of his mother. They are equally abusing Bianca because OJUKWU gave her property. Now they are even relying on the same will they are screaming to be fake before and their fathers lawyer that they have been abusing to support their claims.

These children have no shame. I wonder what they can do if their father have no money or property. Will they die?

He have been using forge names like DAVID NZEOGWU, STATESS,LT MIKE OTI,DR MARK OKPARA,r

How do you know so much abt the family? or are you one of them? u guyz shld settle ur family madness out of NL Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by chiboy11(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
JumaiM: This is pathetic!!! You guyz are just bunch of lazy fools. @Barr Nweke nonsense; judging by ur numerous post of bullshit one will know that u are nothing but a lazy, clueless & jobless man. Carry ur FAMILY issue commot for NL Abeg, nothing concern us here plss, NL no be Appeal Court...

I even dey sure say u no be Barrister sef, cos no Barr go get ds kind time tongue
lol u cheesy kept me laffin my head out , dat guy s far 4rm being jobles, he's head s torchng I gues he s under d influence of Weed ,just a nonetity n a time waster, I bet u gve him 100 bilion 2day he wil smoke off d moni in 1 wek. Stupid fool, I doupt if he s realy Ojukwu child cuse d Warrior wel respected iu kno cald Ojukuwu can't gve birth to dis kind of human being, lazy ass guy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by dinggle: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
These guys are cowards, a disgrace to Nigeria, they should have settled their differences the wildwest way. Each one with a revolver tucked by the waist standing a few meters away from each other. At the sound of the whistle pull and shoot, he who stands after the gun shot will wins the argument forever.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by PaulNzeogwu: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
What EVIDENCE do you morons have that "Okigbo" posted anything on this site? The answer is none because he has not. Many people are not much smarter than monkeys and will fall for Debe's 419 distraction stories!

The only relevant question here is this: Is Debe a thief and did he and his wife Victoria Ndidi Udeh forge signatures and steal untold millions from The Ojukwu Family?

If the answer is yes then they should be dealt with in accordance to Igbo traditional law.

Igbo people are known worldwide as a people who will tolerate and even celebrate stealing, corruption and 419.

Is this our culture? Is this who we are? The world may not be wrong? We need to take a good look at our character and culture......

Samuel doe is a good example of how honorable Africans deal with theft. Debe and his wife deserve nothing less.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by PaulNzeogwu: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
THOU SHALL NOT STEAL! (Exodus Chapter 20, verse 15)

When God's commandments are violated, there must and will be dire consequences unless there is repentance because God is not a liar!

This chilling account of the sudden deaths of Ananias (Hebrew, "the Lord is gracious"wink and Sapphira (Aramaic, "beautiful"wink makes us face the fact that God deals with sin, especially church members' deceit and lack of integrity. If God acts to preserve the integrity of the community that the gospel produced, we can have increased confidence in the truthfulness of the message itself (Lk 1:4). That's the good news for the inquirer. This narrative is bad news, though, for any who would take a casual approach to entering the kingdom of God.A Man Who Was Good to His Family (5:1-6)

Living out their unity with the believers, Ananias and his wife Sapphira sold real estate (see 5:3), brought and placed money at the apostles' feet. This action paralleled Barnabas's (4:37), with one significant difference. In collusion with his wife, Ananias kept back part of the money for himself. Literally, he embezzled from the sale price. This is paralleled in the LXX report of Achan's sin (Josh 7:1), in secular sources describing the pilfering of gold dedicated to the god Apollos (Athenaeus Deiporosophists 6.234) and in the keeping back of crops that had been declared common property in the Celtic tribe Vaccaei (Diodorus Siculus Library of History 5.34.3).

Peter exposes the fraud. He knows the truth, whether by hearsay, reading Ananias's face or Spirit-empowered insight. By asking Ananias why Satan has filled his heart for the purpose of lying to the Holy Spirit and embezzlement, Peter exposes the spiritual battle that is raging (compare Lk 4:1-13). Satan now attacks Christ's mission from within as he had done through Judas and Peter (Lk 22:3, 31). The "father of lies" (Jn 8:44) starts in the heart, the source of all decisions concerning possessions and their relation to God (Lk 12:34; 16:14-15; Acts 8:21-22; contrast 2:46; 4:32). Ananias shows not simply a lack of honesty in bringing only a part of the sale price but also a lack of integrity--bringing only a part while pretending to bring the whole (Stott 1990:109).

Peter now exposes Ananias's full responsibility: he had full control over the property before it was sold, and over the sale price before he contributed any portion to the common fund (5:4). This statement can help us understand the arrangements of having all things in common (2:44; 4:32) and the practice of selling property and bringing the proceeds to the apostles as a contribution to a fund for the poor (4:34-37; compare 2:45), for it shows the voluntary, even periodic nature of the process. Peter again asks the piercing question "Why?" This sin, like all sin, is finally not against human beings but against God.

But sin blinds us to the true nature of the offense: that our sin is against God. Sin also blinds us so that we choose short-term gains in this life, heedless of the long-term loss in the next (Lk 9:24-25). For Ananias it was the possibility of being praised for his generosity while keeping a secure nest egg for his wife (Hebrew ktubah, or dowry paid to a wife in the case of a unilateral divorce or at his death--see m. Ketubot; Derrett 1977:196).

As Ananias listens to this expose (NIV's when Ananias heard this does not do justice to the simultaneous action indicated by the present participle), suddenly he falls down and dies (exepsyxen, used primarily in accounts of death as a result of divine judgment--Acts 5:10; 12:23; Judg 4:21). God, the knower of all hearts, has assessed Ananias's unrepentant heart and immediately judged him for his sin (contrast Acts 15:cool.

Such a punishment, "death at the hands of heaven," was a recognized penalty in Old Testament and Jewish law. The punishments for partaking of the priestly tithe while ritually unclean and the strange fire of Nadab and Abihu are the closest parallels (Lev 10:1-7; 22:9; m. Keritot; Derrett 1977:197). No wonder great fear comes upon the Jewish Christian bystanders (compare Acts 5:11; 19:17).

Such discipline certainly has its deterrent value. The hasty, unceremonious burial of Ananias shows the believers recognize that God's judgment has fallen on one who by his embezzlement had violated the transparent unity of the Spirit-filled assembly (see Lev 10:6; Semahot 2:cool. The young men (young in age, not office) cover his eyes and wrap his body in a shroud (synesteilan; the word systellontos, referring to a functionary related to burials, has been discovered on an inscription in a synagogue in Beth Shearim--see Safrai 1976:776). Without the traditional rituals of mourning, Ananias is taken outside the city and buried.Beautiful Conspirator (5:7-11)

Three hours later Sapphira arrives. Luke, given his mention of her ignorance, probably intends us to understand Peter's question to be about the agreed-upon false price, not the true price. Either way, his inquiry gives her an opportunity to confess or persist in her sin (compare Lk 22:48).

In response, Peter again uses the penetrating "why" question. The NIV emphasizes Peter's disbelief by phrasing it How could you . . . . He reveals his knowledge of the crime and points out its implications for their covenant relationship with God. In the wilderness the Israelites through their unbelief and murmuring against God were actually putting him to the test to see if he would indeed punish sin. At Kadesh Barnea they discovered that he does (Num 14:20-23; Ps 95:7-11; compare Deut 6:16). So Ananias and Sapphira learn that in this life God can, and when he chooses will, punish sinners either by immediate death or by some other means. This can happen to those who claim to be, and may truly be, a part of his covenant people, enjoy his salvation blessings and yet deliberately sin and remain unrepentant (1 Cor 5:5; 1 Jn 5:16-17).

For Christians today this is still a temptation: to so luxuriate in the love and grace of God that we do not take seriously the consequences of our deliberate sinning. But God will not be mocked (Gal 6:7-cool.

In a prophecy and an effective judgment, but not a curse, Peter declares that the young men who buried Sapphira's husband (the feet of points to their function as transporters of the dead) are at the door and will soon carry out another corpse--hers. Luke heightens the impact with the phrase at that moment (5:10).

Thus Sapphira too experiences divine judgment by immediate death, and the believers again respond with dishonorable burial. The lack of reference to wrapping the body may reflect the Jewish custom that women could wrap both men and women, but men could wrap only men (Semahot 12:10).

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by chiboy11(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Paul Nzeogwu: What EVIDENCE do you morons have that "Okigbo" posted anything on this site? The answer is none because he has not. Many people are not much smarter than monkeys and will fall for Debe's 419 distraction stories!

The only relevant question here is this: Is Debe a thief and did he and his wife Victoria Ndidi Udeh forge signatures and steal untold millions from The Ojukwu Family?

If the answer is yes then they should be dealt with in accordance to Igbo traditional law.

Igbo people are known worldwide as a people who will tolerate and even celebrate stealing, corruption and 419.

Is this our culture? Is this who we are? The world may not be wrong? We need to take a good look at our character and culture......

Samuel doe is a good example of how honorable Africans deal with theft. Debe and his wife deserve nothing less.

ure very stupid n a coward , if dede stole ur mone don't u kno his house, y comin here to make noise,dat tels u dat ure just jobles, see I can help ur condition by givin u a job, I ned some1 dat can b sweepin my compound, ow much do u want I pay u monthly, u can start 4rm dier to get a life ok.

I tink am outa of here n wud nt comment here again so u can Mail me or reach me wit my details on my profile on ow u ned d job. Goat n a disgrace to Igbos dats wat ure
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by PaulNzeogwu: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Chiboy or whatever the hell your name is, mind your own business and go take care of the hut, chickens, cocoa yams, ogogoro and palm wine that you inherited from your dumb and illiterate grandfather. Please also learn how to write correct grammar and spell you dumb chimpanzee!

Read JumaiM's questions and see how an educated lady with a brain asks intelligent questions!

If your are smarter than a monkey, please explain to us how you know or can prove that "Okigbo" has ever been on this site?

Are you one of Debe's paid slaves?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by PaulNzeogwu: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2013

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by PaulNzeogwu: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
THOU SHALL NOT STEAL! (Exodus Chapter 20, verse 15)

When God's commandments are violated, there must and will be dire consequences unless there is repentance!

This chilling account of the sudden deaths of Ananias (Hebrew, "the Lord is gracious"wink and Sapphira (Aramaic, "beautiful"wink makes us face the fact that God deals with sin, especially church members' deceit and lack of integrity. If God acts to preserve the integrity of the community that the gospel produced, we can have increased confidence in the truthfulness of the message itself (Lk 1:4). That's the good news for the inquirer. This narrative is bad news, though, for any who would take a casual approach to entering the kingdom of God.A Man Who Was Good to His Family (5:1-6)

Living out their unity with the believers, Ananias and his wife Sapphira sold real estate (see 5:3), brought and placed money at the apostles' feet. This action paralleled Barnabas's (4:37), with one significant difference. In collusion with his wife, Ananias kept back part of the money for himself. Literally, he embezzled from the sale price. This is paralleled in the LXX report of Achan's sin (Josh 7:1), in secular sources describing the pilfering of gold dedicated to the god Apollos (Athenaeus Deiporosophists 6.234) and in the keeping back of crops that had been declared common property in the Celtic tribe Vaccaei (Diodorus Siculus Library of History 5.34.3).

Peter exposes the fraud. He knows the truth, whether by hearsay, reading Ananias's face or Spirit-empowered insight. By asking Ananias why Satan has filled his heart for the purpose of lying to the Holy Spirit and embezzlement, Peter exposes the spiritual battle that is raging (compare Lk 4:1-13). Satan now attacks Christ's mission from within as he had done through Judas and Peter (Lk 22:3, 31). The "father of lies" (Jn 8:44) starts in the heart, the source of all decisions concerning possessions and their relation to God (Lk 12:34; 16:14-15; Acts 8:21-22; contrast 2:46; 4:32). Ananias shows not simply a lack of honesty in bringing only a part of the sale price but also a lack of integrity--bringing only a part while pretending to bring the whole (Stott 1990:109).

Peter now exposes Ananias's full responsibility: he had full control over the property before it was sold, and over the sale price before he contributed any portion to the common fund (5:4). This statement can help us understand the arrangements of having all things in common (2:44; 4:32) and the practice of selling property and bringing the proceeds to the apostles as a contribution to a fund for the poor (4:34-37; compare 2:45), for it shows the voluntary, even periodic nature of the process. Peter again asks the piercing question "Why?" This sin, like all sin, is finally not against human beings but against God.

But sin blinds us to the true nature of the offense: that our sin is against God. Sin also blinds us so that we choose short-term gains in this life, heedless of the long-term loss in the next (Lk 9:24-25). For Ananias it was the possibility of being praised for his generosity while keeping a secure nest egg for his wife (Hebrew ktubah, or dowry paid to a wife in the case of a unilateral divorce or at his death--see m. Ketubot; Derrett 1977:196).

As Ananias listens to this expose (NIV's when Ananias heard this does not do justice to the simultaneous action indicated by the present participle), suddenly he falls down and dies (exepsyxen, used primarily in accounts of death as a result of divine judgment--Acts 5:10; 12:23; Judg 4:21). God, the knower of all hearts, has assessed Ananias's unrepentant heart and immediately judged him for his sin (contrast Acts 15:cool.

Such a punishment, "death at the hands of heaven," was a recognized penalty in Old Testament and Jewish law. The punishments for partaking of the priestly tithe while ritually unclean and the strange fire of Nadab and Abihu are the closest parallels (Lev 10:1-7; 22:9; m. Keritot; Derrett 1977:197). No wonder great fear comes upon the Jewish Christian bystanders (compare Acts 5:11; 19:17).

Such discipline certainly has its deterrent value. The hasty, unceremonious burial of Ananias shows the believers recognize that God's judgment has fallen on one who by his embezzlement had violated the transparent unity of the Spirit-filled assembly (see Lev 10:6; Semahot 2:cool. The young men (young in age, not office) cover his eyes and wrap his body in a shroud (synesteilan; the word systellontos, referring to a functionary related to burials, has been discovered on an inscription in a synagogue in Beth Shearim--see Safrai 1976:776). Without the traditional rituals of mourning, Ananias is taken outside the city and buried.Beautiful Conspirator (5:7-11)

Three hours later Sapphira arrives. Luke, given his mention of her ignorance, probably intends us to understand Peter's question to be about the agreed-upon false price, not the true price. Either way, his inquiry gives her an opportunity to confess or persist in her sin (compare Lk 22:48).

In response, Peter again uses the penetrating "why" question. The NIV emphasizes Peter's disbelief by phrasing it How could you . . . . He reveals his knowledge of the crime and points out its implications for their covenant relationship with God. In the wilderness the Israelites through their unbelief and murmuring against God were actually putting him to the test to see if he would indeed punish sin. At Kadesh Barnea they discovered that he does (Num 14:20-23; Ps 95:7-11; compare Deut 6:16). So Ananias and Sapphira learn that in this life God can, and when he chooses will, punish sinners either by immediate death or by some other means. This can happen to those who claim to be, and may truly be, a part of his covenant people, enjoy his salvation blessings and yet deliberately sin and remain unrepentant (1 Cor 5:5; 1 Jn 5:16-17).

For Christians today this is still a temptation: to so luxuriate in the love and grace of God that we do not take seriously the consequences of our deliberate sinning. But God will not be mocked (Gal 6:7-cool.

In a prophecy and an effective judgment, but not a curse, Peter declares that the young men who buried Sapphira's husband (the feet of points to their function as transporters of the dead) are at the door and will soon carry out another corpse--hers. Luke heightens the impact with the phrase at that moment (5:10).

Thus Sapphira too experiences divine judgment by immediate death, and the believers again respond with dishonorable burial. The lack of reference to wrapping the body may reflect the Jewish custom that women could wrap both men and women, but men could wrap only men (Semahot 12:10).

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by chiboy11(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Paul Nzeogwu: Chiboy or whatever the hell your name is, mind your own business and go take care of the hut, chickens, cocoa yams, ogogoro and palm wine that you inherited from your dumb and illiterate grandfather. Please also learn how to write correct grammar and spell you dumb chimpanzee!

Read JumaiM's questions and see how an educated lady with a brain asks intelligent questions!

If your are smarter than a monkey, please explain to us how you know or can prove that "Okigbo" has ever been on this site?

Are you one of Debe's paid slaves?

grin grin lol u more hungry dan me, com ooo u beta accept my job offer n b useful 2ur family n ur life b4 its too late 4u , i can as well gve u a job 2 wash my 2nd hand Car , stupid junk fool like u, go n take more weed so u can talk back to me,i pity 4u cuse ure close to comitin suicide , its paing u so much dat u ve to work like ur follow man to feed ur sorry self, stupid lazy n jobles he goat
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by PaulNzeogwu: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
My investigations and research has revealed that Debe Sylvester Udeh "Ojukwu" and his wife Victoria Ndidi Ogbonna Udeh "Ojukwu" have been forging signatures belonging to The Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and the surviving senior directors of Ojukwu Transport Limited, Professor Joseph Ojukwu and Engineer Emmanuel Ojukwu and fraudulently collecting rents worth over 500 million naira!
They are also known to have contracted assassins to kill Bianca Ojukwu and her children for excluding them from her husbands will.

Many Nigerians are wondering why The Federal Government and The Lagos State Government are tolerating this blatant violation of Nigerian law.

Debe is known to have boasted that he has bribed all the judges and relevant government officials and that he is untouchable!

Bookmark this page for more evidence and reports of this unbelievable combination of arrogance, foolishness and criminality.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by PaulNzeogwu: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Debe and victoria thief thief, please answer the questions below

Where is your birth certificate?

Do you have any picture of your ‘parents’ together or the marriage certificate?

Any picture of you and Ikemba when you were growing up? A few photos may exist when the poor man’s sight was failing recently.

Any evidence of Ikemba paying any school fees for you? You went to the Ivory Coast to see Ikemba whilst he was in exile, any photos? No, because you were sent back at the airport!

Did Ikemba ever draft a letter disowning you? Do you want it published?

Were you ever investigated for corruption in the police—if so when?

What was your last transfer in the police, where to and why? Did you go? Why not? How much was in your bank account then?

Have you ever slept under the same roof as Ikemba? If so, when, who can confirm it? Has he ever visited you? When and where?

Show us a single letter written to you by Ikemba.

How old were you when you started answering Ojukwu?

What was your mother to Ikemba? His relatives are willing to testify—ok with you?

Have you doctored/forged any document regarding mandate to manage Ojukwu Transport Limited (OTL) property? Do you want it referred to EFCC?

Is it true that when Ikemba and his hirelings came to evict you from 13 Alexander/Ojora Rd you ran away abandoning your wife and children??

Have you ever given money to Emeka Jnr/Bianca?

Did you ever see Ikemba’s body after he died? Show receipt of any expenditure when Ikemba was abroad.

Do you not care about your wife, children and grandchildren knowing that you are accused of being a bastard and a thief? Is 30% for 12 years not enough?

Have you heard of the saying: ‘every day for the thief, one day for the owner’?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by PaulNzeogwu: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Debe not our family member, Lotanna Ojukwu tells court

Lotanna Ojukwu told a Federal High Court in Lagos, that Debe Ojukwu was never a grandson to Sir Lious Ojukwu and that Biafran General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu stated both in writing and verbally that debe is not his son but the illegitimate son of his distant cousin.

Lotanna in response, described Debe's application as misconceived and replete with falsehoods, adding that the whole Ojukwu family is not aware of any Margaret who had ever been the wife of the late Emeka Ojukwu.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by JumaiM(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2013
chiboy11:

grin grin lol u more hungry dan me, com ooo u beta accept my job offer n b useful 2ur family n ur life b4 its too late 4u , i can as well gve u a job 2 wash my 2nd hand Car , stupid junk fool like u, go n take more weed so u can talk back to me,i pity 4u cuse ure close to comitin suicide , its paing u so much dat u ve to work like ur follow man to feed ur sorry self, stupid lazy n jobles he goat
Chiboy abeg leave ds jobless man alone. there is ds saying that "a foolish person is not completely foolish, he can be use as a good example for another foolish person". The guy is not as jobless as u think, atleast something goes to Seun pocket weneva he comes here to vent his anger and frustration
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by chiboy11(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
JumaiM:
Chiboy abeg leave ds jobless man alone. there is ds saying that "a foolish person is not completely foolish, he can be use as a good example for another foolish person". The guy is not as jobless as u think, atleast something goes to Seun pocket weneva he comes here to vent his anger and frustration
ve decided 2leav him ooo babe, I see d guy s sick neds to b @d Psychiatric hospital,

I don't kno y his family can't send him to any,I ve tryed my own best in gvin him a job but he seems lazy n won't acept it, may b we all @ Nairaland ve to help dis guy by contributin mone so we can send him to hospital cuse I won't b suprise 2hear soon dat he ve comited Suicide.

Wel bro best of luck ooo in ur quest to get mone by seatin @home, wish u all d best, make I free u here

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by BarrNwekePhd: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Since Debe and Victoria thief thief have hired some riff raft to distract people from the facts. SSS has been recording Debe's phone conversations for years. His cell phone number is 8033021133. The recorded conversations have confirmed that he is a criminal, plotting to murder Bianca and her children. SSS also has phone numbers and email data on him, his wife, his children and his co-conspirators. If I hear anymore from him or any of his paid minions, we will release all this data. Use whatever little brain God gave you and shut the hell up. You have no one to blame but your thieving criminal self.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ by Foxxybrown: 1:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Barr.Nweke,Phd.:
Since Debe and Victoria thief thief have hired some riff raft to distract people from the facts. SSS has been recording Debe's phone conversations for years. His cell phone number is 8033021133. The recorded conversations have confirmed that he is a criminal, plotting to murder Bianca and her children. SSS also has phone numbers and email data on him, his wife, his children and his co-conspirators. If I hear anymore from him or any of his paid minions, we will release all this data. Use whatever little brain God gave you and shut the hell up. You have no one to blame but your thieving criminal self.
Last we heard, it was you, Okigbo ojukwu who attempt to attack Bianca and one of her sons at Ojukwu funeral before you were handcuff by police and it was this same Debe your brother that intervene to beg police to release you. The incident was even report in Anambra Monitor which I still have the copy till today. I have been reading all news about the drama about Ojukwu people and especially all what this okigbo have been doing on Internet and as an Nnewi indigine I am not happy about how he is insulting his senior brother and wife not to mention his father wife Bianca with all type of rubbish.
I dare you Okigbo to release this your fake data. Everybody already know your forge forge childish writeup and patch patch stories and pictures. Do something about your problem before is too late Okigbo. You should go and beg your brother for forgiveness before nemesis catch up with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Launch E-Naira Soon, Drafts Guidelines / Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video / 10 Wealth Secrets Of Aliko Dangote: A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.