Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja (24099 Views)

Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone / 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas / Last Flight To Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by VillageBoi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
mcsnup: onye ozi was release 2013 but neva produced at that year, it was produced before mirror boy
No it was not! Can you prove any of your claims? No!
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2013
mcsnup: onye ozi was release 2013 but neva produced at that year, it was produced before mirror boy

Do you even know what 'production' means at all? undecided
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by Bboy1015(m): 2:19am On Dec 29, 2013
Mide Martins Semi Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster
https://www.nairaland.com/1570939/mide-martins-semi-unclad-pose
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by mcsnup: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
VillageBoi:
No it was not! Can you prove any of your claims? No!
the one thing i know is i have meant and spoken with a few of the crew men and discuss not only that movie but a list of them
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by VillageBoi(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
mcsnup: the one thing i know is i have meant and spoken with a few of the crew men and discuss not only that movie but a list of them
FACT: You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. For your information 'Onye Ozi' was produced & shot here in London THIS year; I had an invite to the 'set' and a very good friend of mine was cast and played a major role.

So again, in response to your incredibly ridiculous posts stating that both 'Last Flight To Abuja' and 'Onye Ozi' were produced way before 'Mirror Boy' here are the years of production -

VillageBoi:
Mirror Boy is a 2011 film
Last Flight To Abuja is 2012
Onye Ozi is 2013

Do NOT come in here with your complete LIES and say you spoke to 'crew' members and they told you it was produced donkey years ago. If you like why don't you call up the Director of the film and ask him yourself; I'm sure he'll tell you.
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by JadeWilliam(f): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
I.cud.kill:
Impressed by d op's level of observation..
Nigerian movies PLSS try to be real.
PLSSSS

It takes a smart mind 2b dat observant
@Op;do u work wit d secret service? U'r good.2thumbs up
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by JadeWilliam(f): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Last flight 2Abuja bored d hell out of me.
I also observed al those lousy mistakes whch wud hav bn corrected if they sat dwn 2rewatch&edit d movie b4 puttin it out there.These nollywood producers shld root 4Oscars&Golden globe awards.It'l help them improve on their scripts&movies.

How can somone playin d role of a dr place d stetoscope on top of d pt's dress.Don't they go 2hospitals or watch movies 2knw how 2properly use dat sh*t.B4 they produce movies,they shld do their research well.Its not abt how much u spent on producing d movie dat matters;its an extremely good script&production

Wot was a car battery doin on d goddamn plane at 1st&how can a car battery just ignite light out of no where.Was it bn charged on d plane or wot&wit wot?

Too many nice characters;lousy scripts.

1 Like

Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by JadeWilliam(f): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Isn't Obi Emelonye the same dude who directed Mirror Boy (2011)?

No be picture quality be movie, someone needs to tell Mr Writer/Director/Producer that. Obi Emelonye is overhyped jare. I flashed him "airtel" since that Mirror Boy fiasco.

Disclaimer: No be semid4lyfe be this, my NL account has been compromised grin

Wot u said made a lot of sense.
Overhyped indeed.

Dat mirror boy is another lame-aasss movie.Ok.No head;no tail.

D TJ's father or woteva d boy's name is died as an adult so how was it dat he was appearing 2d boy as a kid.Cos wen he went 2d father's grave at d cemetary,his uncle told him dat "Osita Iheme's pic was his best pic frm wen he was smal.They try 2twist a movie&end up fu*kin d whole thng up cos they don't hav such creative mind.
#not hating #longangryhiss
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by Bboy1015(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Here is anoda movie review, mistakes from 2 brides and a baby. https://www.nairaland.com/1574450/7-mistakes-brides-baby
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Jade William: how can a car battery just ignite light out of no where.Was it bn charged on d plane or wot&wit wot?
^^^^This part of your post is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by floydceo(m): 2:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Yeah i noticed em too...the parts that pained me most were all the airplane scene...i make videos in my own little way but i bet i can do better than those scenes which were shown (apart from the omotola and jim iyke's conversation)
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by VillageBoi(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
floydceo: i make videos in my own little way but i bet i can do better than those scenes which were shown
Why don't you post some of your videos here so we have a look... and of course compare.

Afarall, eferibodi can say na him papa own 'earporth'... just saying.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by mcsnup: 12:55am On Jan 03, 2014
VillageBoi:
FACT: You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. For your information 'Onye Ozi' So again, in response to your incredibly ridiculous posts stating that both 'Last Flight To Abuja' and 'Onye Ozi' were produced way before 'Mirror Boy'
Do NOT come in here with your complete LIES and say you spoke to 'crew' members and they told you it was produced donkey years ago. If you like why don't you call up the Director of the film and ask him yourself; I'm sure he'll tell you.
i neva said that both Last Flight To Abuja and Onye Ozi were produced way before 'Mirror Boy, i said Onye Ozi was produced way before 'Mirror Boy and i spoke base on info available to me. I will check urs out
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by VillageBoi(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
mcsnup: i neva said that both Last Flight To Abuja and Onye Ozi were produced way before 'Mirror Boy, i said Onye Ozi was produced way before 'Mirror Boy and i spoke base on info available to me. I will check urs out

Yes you did say BOTH of them were produced before 'Mirror Boy'. Please do feel free to check out the information I supplied. You do seem to have forgotten what you have previously said. I'll add them below. I'm not sure where the confusion has arisen from though.

Your quotes -

Quote 1 - Onye Ozi was produced before 'Mirror Boy'

Quote 2 - Last Flight was produced before 'Mirror Boy'
SpeedyBoi said -
speedyboi:
I agree Obi is not improving his craft. After Last Flight to Abuja (which was a great improvement to The Mirror boy), one would expect something Superb next...but as Villageboi put it, It seems like he retrogressed again sad sad sad. We discussed him recently on Cinema Guest Lounge

And YOU responded to him with -
mcsnup: that movie was produced long before mirror boy [/i]the distribution is only recent but production is aged. Give the man a pass
Note* - "[i]That movie" refers to 'Last Flight' that he was talking about.

So again, from the quotes above, YES you did say that BOTH Last Flight & Onye Ozi were produced BEFORE 'Mirror Boy' - I was sure I actually read it and didn't just assume it.

But to be fair to you I agree with Speedy; he mentioned you probably don't know or misinterprete what it means to 'produce' a movie. Can you please clarify that so we have a better understanding of what exactly it is you mean? Thanks.
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by JadeWilliam(f): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
speedyboi:
^^^^This part of your post is ridiculous.
grin grin grin what made it ridiculous dear!
I stand corrected anyway.Wit d hype of dat movie;I expected 2much.
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jade William:
grin grin grin what made it ridiculous dear!
I stand corrected anyway.Wit d hype of dat movie;I expected 2much.
Because one of the reasons why explosive and flammable materials such as car battery are not allowed on plane is because it can ignite fire easily especially when there's overheating. That's the reason why that part of your post is ridiculous smiley

1 Like

Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by JadeWilliam(f): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
@speedyboi.Make sense.

1 Like

Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by Bboy1015(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
We've moved to http://nollytube.net formerly Nollytube.tk
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by tpia6: 1:08am On Oct 30, 2014
Re: 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja by Bboy1015(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Check out http://nollytube.net for interesting Movies to download this festive seasons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Film House Cinema, Heritage Mall Razed By Fire In Ibadan! / Another Look At Pay TV Cost / Kayowa Kayode Liberty Dupes Victims N1.6m (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.