Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. (720 Views)

My Mum Angry/disown Me Over My Wife / Kano Grand Mosque Attack, Muslims And Terrorism / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by amiskurie(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2013
Terrorism is a CIA programme.when will the world-my beloved christians, and other islamic critics knw that the crimes attributed to muslims and even some other infamous happenings were programmed by the Usa.

In 2003,did you know that the Cia planted a radical/extremist in a south-california mosque to comfirm thei innocence of the muslims?the agent was assigned to be radical in the faces of muslim members and he was immediately reported by these same muslim.

agendas were being set by the CIA and supported by their own media's to distabilize wherever.

Now,don't you fear for Nigeria.
christian and muslim in the north use to live in peace,they use to celebrate christmas and sallah together bt now the process has been messed.

...and the Quran never changes.

when u see a gay iman,or u see a radial cleric u shld fear for they are agents of the CIA.

Al-qaeeda,boko-haram and other terror groups are doing the job assigned to them by the western goverment.

it has been brought to light that even the 9/11 attacks in their own backyard are carried out by the Cia agents.

so,it is upto whoever that doesn't believe this.but I still advice you look beyond religion.
well for me,and people around me I still have good relationship with all of my christian friends,nothing changes.else for those who has allowed their mind to be played.

Amiskurie.
Re: Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by amiskurie(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2013
I wish this gets to the front page so my christian friends that still think muslims are terrorist to be enlightened.

The teachings of the Holy Quran never change. wink
Re: Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
I will probably be banned from this section,but if I don't expose this statement as cr@p who will? So the uneducated alimajiri(not sure of the spelling) who probably hates everybody is a CIA agent.smh. You need serious help my friend. Cr@zy people are terrorist not CIA agents. And before you start your rubbish about Christians and Muslims living together peacefully,although that was probably true remember Kano riot of the 80's.
Re: Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by amiskurie(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
FOOL FINDER: I will probably be banned from this section,but if I don't expose this statement as cr@p who will? So the uneducated alimajiri(not sure of the spelling) who probably hates everybody is a CIA agent.smh. You need serious help my friend. Cr@zy people are terrorist not CIA agents. And before you start your rubbish about Christians and Muslims living together peacefully,although that was probably true remember Kano riot of the 80's.
this is the kind of attitude that needs to be eradicated in the mind of people like u.now you are relating kano violence which is an ethnic intolerance by our northern brothers.bros free your mind.
Re: Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
amiskurie:
this is the kind of attitude that needs to be eradicated in the mind of people like u.now you are relating kano violence which is an ethnic intolerance by our northern brothers.bros free your mind.
. If it is ethnic intolerance as you're so quick to point out why is it that boko haram guys are killing fellow northerners who are Christians?
Re: Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by amiskurie(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
FOOL FINDER:
. If it is ethnic intolerance as you're so quick to point out why is it that boko haram guys are killing fellow northerners who are Christians?
do you have muslim frnds at all?...if u do,ask them what their views are abt terrorism.
Re: Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
amiskurie:
do you have muslim frnds at all?...if u do,ask them what their views are abt terrorism.
I know alot of Muslims condemn terrorism and alot of them are nice as a matter of fact some of the best people I have met in this life are Muslims but come on my only problem with your post is blaming terrorism on CIA which is a bit unfair.
Re: Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by amiskurie(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
FOOL FINDER:
I know alot of Muslims condemn terrorism and alot of them are nice as a matter of fact some of the best people I have met in this life are Muslims but come on my only problem with your post is blaming terrorism on CIA which is a bit unfair.
so who are u gonna blame for terrorism?
u might not see what I see,and what other muslims around the world sees.
Re: Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by Empiree: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2013
@OP, u beta not waste ur taim ova dis. Dia are lots of lambs in the world today. Anyways, I know well abaot southern CA informant guy. His real name is Craig Monteilh. He went by fake name given to him by Agent. He called himself "Farouk Aziz" (he pretend to be muslim convert). to entrap Muslims. So don't waste taim advising non-muslim folks...Christians especially. Dis is no secret. Craig Monteilh himself confessed after he was busted by Muslims. He turned around and sued agency that sent him for the expedition. All these are available online. Let folks go & read. Naija christians prefer to be brainwashed bai Oyinbo masters dan listen to their fellows. Shun dem OP. I hav long shunned dem. U kan tel dem ti ti dola, dey no go listen to ya. Agent even told Craig Monteilh to sleep with muslim women in order to gather intelligence. Ka fi senu ka dake ni. Ki olohun gba wa lowo eyan bi esu.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by cloudstar: 5:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Empiree: @OP, u beta not waste ur taim ova dis. Dia are lots of lambs in the world today. Anyways, I know well abaot southern CA informant guy. His real name is Craig Monteilh. He went by fake name given to him by Agent. He called himself "Farouk Aziz" (he pretend to be muslim convert). to entrap Muslims. So don't waste taim advising non-muslim folks...Christians especially. Dis is no secret. Craig Monteilh himself confessed after he was busted by Muslims. He turned around and sued agency that sent him for the expedition. All these are available online. Let folks go & read. Naija christians prefer to be brainwashed bai Oyinbo masters dan listen to their fellows. Shun dem OP. I hav long shunned dem. U kan tel dem ti ti dola, dey no go listen to ya. Agent even told Craig Monteilh to sleep with muslim women in order to gather intelligence. Ka fi senu ka dake ni. Ki olohun gba wa lowo eyan bi esu.

Ignorance is indeed terrible. So tell me, was the CIA involved when:

1. Saddam attacked and killed thousands of his fellow Sunni muslims in Kuwait
2. Was the CIA involved when muslims killed themselves in the thousands over the succession of the caliphate after Mohammed's death?
3. Is the CIA involved with the brutal subjugation and killings of Shiites/Shia in Suadi Arabia by the ruling party or of the constant bombing of Shiites in Iraq by Sunnis muslims?
4. What about the burning of Coptic churches and the killing if Coptic Christians in Egypt, let me guess - it's the CIA smiley

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. by amiskurie(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Empiree: @OP, u beta not waste ur taim ova dis. Dia are lots of lambs in the world today. Anyways, I know well abaot southern CA informant guy. His real name is Craig Monteilh. He went by fake name given to him by Agent. He called himself "Farouk Aziz" (he pretend to be muslim convert). to entrap Muslims. So don't waste taim advising non-muslim folks...Christians especially. Dis is no secret. Craig Monteilh himself confessed after he was busted by Muslims. He turned around and sued agency that sent him for the expedition. All these are available online. Let folks go & read. Naija christians prefer to be brainwashed bai Oyinbo masters dan listen to their fellows. Shun dem OP. I hav long shunned dem. U kan tel dem ti ti dola, dey no go listen to ya. Agent even told Craig Monteilh to sleep with muslim women in order to gather intelligence. Ka fi senu ka dake ni. Ki olohun gba wa lowo eyan bi esu.
They are just arrogant on this part of the world.I dnt knw what else to explain.muslims keep telling the same story but they never listen.
do they the importance/significance of a mosque?
wld a muslim go on a mission to blow up a mosque or a church.
I'm fed up really!

(1) (Reply)

Dear Sister(s); I Love You For Allaah's Sake. / Evidence That Allah Is Exalted, High Above His Creation And Above The Heavens / Mobile Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.