Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

A Love Letter By A Mathematician - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Love Letter By A Mathematician (1361 Views)

Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) / Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! / A Letter By An Akwa Ibom Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Love Letter By A Mathematician by hammedkola(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2013
A MATHEMATICS STUDENT LETTER TO HIS GIRL FRIEND

My Dear Love, Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden.

Before seeing you, my heart was a
null set, but when a vector of
magnitude (likeness) from your eyes
at a deviation of theta made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.

My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation
with me.

The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I will not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.

You are as essential to me as an element to a set. The geometry of my
life revolves around your acute personality.

Yours ever loving,
PYTHAGORAS...
Re: A Love Letter By A Mathematician by tobillionaire(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2013
is it written by Pythagoras from o.s.u

(1) (Reply)

why Chinese Have Very Short Names / When Your Banana Is Ripe / Pics: See What Lassa Fever Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.