Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me (1475 Views)

OZ Bulk Sms Is A BIG Scam! Do NOT Invest There! / I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by Wakabook01(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, I want to seek your help in asking ozbulksms.com, a purported bulk sms gateway provider, to deliver my bulk sms reseller site. I learnt about the bulk sms business and its potential profitability, and I decided to invest to augment the proceeds I make from my computer service center as an undergrad. I searched online for service providers and I came across ozbulksms.com. I called the owner, and he assured me of the efficiency of his platform and urged me to buy a reseller package from him. I later paid 17,000 naira into his account (Imarosa Nigeria Enterprise - Access Bank) for the premium package advertised on his site and notified him of payment. He assured me that my site would be active in 3 working days after which I sent him my domain name (I would later send him 3 more domain names). All these happened between 27th and 30th November. Up till today, ozbulksms.com has not delivered my site. His reasons - the network is slow, the domain name did not register (upon which he will ask for another domain name), background work needs to be done on the site. After I called him to register my displeasure at the unusually long time it was taking him to deliver (then 2 weeks), he rebuked me for impatience and got annoyed that I wanted the site, for which I had paid him 17,000, in a hurry. Since then, he has deliberately refused to pick my calls and has ignored all my text messages. I have since contacted the Edo State Police Command and the Zonal Office of the EFCC and I am confident in their capacity. I am asking any nairalander who knows him to ask him to save himself the impending embarrassment and deliver my site or refund my money. His office address and phone contacts are displayed on his site www.ozbulksms.com. Please be very careful when doing business with ozbulksms.com. He is fraudulent!
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by Lovetinz(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
(In Don corleone's voice)

Why did you go to the police,
why didn't you come to Nairaland first?
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by IamGodzilla: 3:01am On Dec 24, 2013
When it comes to online business.
Things you shouldn't do are.

1. Dont pay money in someone's personal account.
2. It shouldn't be a customer to boss conversation.
There should be like a customer service.
3. Don't pay until you have made enquiries about the company.
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by Gmmail(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2013
Iam_Godzilla: When it comes to online business.

1. Dont pay money in someone's personal account.
2. It shouldn't be a customer to boss conversation.
There should be like a customer service.
3. Don't pay until you have made enquiries about the company.

1. Op didn't pay to a personal account
2 & 3 did you read the post?
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by Wakabook01(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
@Godzilla, i paid into a corporate account (Imarosa Nigeria Enterprise) and I had been communicating with him through the customer care line advertised on his site.
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by darthv: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
has he delivered yet
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by bug24(m): 5:20am On Dec 27, 2013
He said 3 working days? And its getting to how long now? Has he delivered yet? If not, ur transaction came when he needed money the most grin
If he hasnt delivered, ARREST THE BOMBOCLAT grin grin grin
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Iam_Godzilla: When it comes to online business.

1. Dont pay money in someone's personal account..

So, you cant be scammed if u pay into a corporate acct abi?
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by lordcash: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2013
Have you gotten the service cause am about to pay??
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by Wakabook01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks to you all at nairaland, especially lordcash, you all played a role in pressuring his compliance! He has finally delivered the site.....so from January 4th, you can send your bulk sms via my affordable and efficient gateway www.akambasms.com....thank you all
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by bug24(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Akamba... Nice name. grin sounds ebira smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by Successguilders: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2014
Pls, cn u help me fix, my website www.ipointbulksms.com it has being hacked and i also want to use a good api (change my api),
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by yungcheda(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Lovetinz, I really loved that movie. Very smart
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by jackles: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Begin the year with a tangible income earning
venture.
buy sms @the lowest price ever in nigeria.
our sms portal boasts of the cheapest prices,
if you find a better price, contact us and we
will beat it.
get a bulk sms website of your own for just
N10,000 and start earning in a big way.

we have two hundred thousand sms units to
give away five thousand units each to our
resellers.
NOTE; this is
subject to a first come first serve basis.
hurry now to avoid the rush.
visit: www.jacklesms.com

Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by GentleFrank(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
This should be a good lesson to everyone. Know who you deal with. We offer you all reliable bulk SMS services at affordable rates @ www.MyFreeBulkSMS.com. Contact me on 07066087115 or you can even read through my profile on the portal !
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by oluleyedadon: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Don't fall into wrong hands, tap from the experience of a professional.

Learn the basics of Bulk SMS business at www.foremostsms.com/blog and become a successful entrepreneur.

To own your functional Bulk SMS website, join the league of happy Resellers linking to our gateway via http API and buy SMS at highly discounted prices.
Visit www.foremostsms.com for detail or call 08093277564
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by joiade(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ozbulksms is nothing but a fraud and may God punish his generation for life,am a victim too i registered on his platform then bought sms unit worth of ten thousand naira, as i speak i could not able to use the unit anytime i call him for sms failed delivery he'l come up with on excuse or another till he refuse picking my calls till today. He will be paid back in his own coin.
Re: Help! Oz Bulk Sms Has Duped Me by semasir: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wow..... Bulk SMS is actually a profitable venture but so many who ventured into it lately made nonsense of the business.

I hope all complaints here are resolved considering the times this chat was initiated till now

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Needed For A Sms Portal Website Asap !!!! / Kickass Torrents Is Back After Being Offline For Weeks / Receive Money With Paypal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.