Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Have You Ever Been Duped? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Duped? (491 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / Who Knows About Epay Please? Have I Been Duped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Duped? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Have you ever been duped one way or the other. My own experience was when MTN told me to subscribe to "Tribute to Nelson Mandela callertune" for free but unfortunately MTN deducted #50 from my balance. Of which I had determined that I will use the airtime to make some important calls. Another one went this way but I thanked my star for not making me to be a victim, it went like this, on the fateful day, I was chatting on 2go suddenly I jst saw a msg that "You have been shortlisted for the ongoing 2go promo for R500000". Some minutes later, I tried to contact the man, on calling him I got to discovered that he is a fraudster, I rain so many curses on the man. So kindly share your own experience...
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped? by Emmyk(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Carnivorous Fish Attack Bathers In Argentina / Funny Things That Happened In 2013 / Share Your Achievement For The Just Concluded 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.