Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS (790 Views)

Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / Telecomm Operators Lose 357,993 Customers - PM News / NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by wolfenstein(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
I have been an android user for like 4-5years now, don't really fancy blackberry. Ever since I started using my android phone have been using AIRTEL bis subscription on it until some months back when they blocked it. I realized that ETISALAT bis subscription was also working and I switched to ETISALAT before it eventually got blocked too. NAIRALANDERS we are heading to a new year now, we nid to speak up for our right. I will like to know something, are we using cheats? NO. We are also paying for the service rendered so why are we being treated this way. Heard of recent from a source working in AIRTEL that the day they stopped their bis on android they lost so many customers. NAIRALANDERS let us speak up before we get ditched anyhow by our so called NETWORKS. Compliment of the season.
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by Donsammi(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2013
frnt page tinz
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2013
@OP are u sure Airtel blocked anything 'cus I sub yesterday and its working Im posting with it now!
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2013
@Op sometimes its wise to do research and enquiry before voicing out, it depicts wisdom. Airtel bis is still working perfectly
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by wolfenstein(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2013
KingMEXX: @Op sometimes its wise to do research and enquiry before voicing out, it depicts wisdom. Airtel bis is still working perfectly
I know its still working, they had to bring it back again because dey lost customers
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by REDBULL1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Naija na funny country shaaa. the current trend na writing open letters abi? smh
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by uchewise15: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
wolfenstein:
I know its still working, they had to bring it back again because dey lost customers
are u sure
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by wolfenstein(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
uchewise15: are u sure
yeah
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 02, 2014
wolfenstein:
yeah
How can i get in contact with you?
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by puskin: 5:19am On Jan 02, 2014
ah ah.

........not another Data protest thread. undecided undecided
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by Tbillz(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2014
AM SURE WE HAVE OVER 20 TOPICS SPEAKING ON NAIRALAND LAMENTING ON THIS SAME ISSUE, BRO DUNT BE DECEIVED WHEN WE NAIRALANDERS COMPLAIN ITS STILL WITHIN US WE DIGEST OUR OPINIONS. WITH ALL THA MAJORITY'S COMPLAIN ABOUT CORRUPTION, PLS IN UR OWN OPINION HAVE RECORED ANY CHANGE? THE SAME WAY MTN GLO AND AIRTEL WILL DONATE CA$H TO NCC SO AS 2 SHUT THEM UP# BRO UR OPINION MIGHT END UP IN THE THRASH LIKE A NATIONAL CONFERENCE 'S RESULT# JUS KIP PRAYIN CUZ KARL STATED THAT RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES LIKE U AND MY HUMBLE SELF!
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by aieromon(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2014
wolfenstein:

Wrong.

Nobody was deactivated in the first place due to technical impossibility of the system on ground to handle this sort of request.
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by aieromon(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2014
puskin: ah ah.

........not another Data protest thread. undecided undecided

This is the season of open letters. Soon, I will write one to the moderators in this section. grin
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by wolfenstein(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Buzzonix:
How can i get in contact with you?
me?
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by puskin: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
aieromon:
This is the season of open letters. Soon, I will write one to the moderators in this section. grin

I hope its to me.
Please, make it a long letter that would make an intersting read so that I can push it to frontpage sharply.
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
wolfenstein:
me?
Yes o
Re: Letter To NAIRALANDERS Concerning Our NETWORK OPERATORS by wolfenstein(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Buzzonix: Yes o
did I do anything wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Is MTN BBC Unlimited / Tecno Phantom Z Users Please Post Ur HD Games Screenshots!! / #12-12-2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.