Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Warning! Extremely Graphic!! Black People Being Killed For Their Organs In Egypt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning! Extremely Graphic!! Black People Being Killed For Their Organs In Egypt (2949 Views)

Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) / Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) / Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Extremely Graphic!! Black People Being Killed For Their Organs In Egypt by smallgod(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
EXTREME WARNING! VERY GRAPHIC!!! Click on this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRXy4TfRY5k&list=PLfk8RIZuG7UgpMaf_9ZEMhGY9O0FkYpkX What a shame! What a great big shame! These arabs are still at what they have been at for thousands of years. They are still busy raping and killing Africans with impunity. When will Africans wake up? Let's put religion and tribe behind us and bond together for the sake of our progress and advancement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning! Extremely Graphic!! Black People Being Killed For Their Organs In Egypt by saemmanuel(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
kayefi nla?
Re: Warning! Extremely Graphic!! Black People Being Killed For Their Organs In Egypt by smallgod(m): 1:29am On Dec 26, 2013
what does that mean saemmanuel? I show you an important video that has to be seen by all black people around the world and you make light of it by posting something unintelligible instead of posting the video elsewhere so other people can see it and be informed? Shame on you brother!
Re: Warning! Extremely Graphic!! Black People Being Killed For Their Organs In Egypt by saemmanuel(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2013
smallgod: what does that mean saemmanuel? I show you an important video that has to be seen by all black people around the world and you make light of it by posting something unintelligible instead of posting the video elsewhere so other people can see it and be informed? Shame on you brother!

small small nao, it is a yoruba word that mean wonder shall never end
Re: Warning! Extremely Graphic!! Black People Being Killed For Their Organs In Egypt by Ignatio(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
This deserves the front-page. The Arab sympathizers need to see this.

1 Like

Re: Warning! Extremely Graphic!! Black People Being Killed For Their Organs In Egypt by smallgod(m): 5:50am On Dec 27, 2013
True talk Ignatio. The arab sympathisers and all other ignorant Nigerians who love "oyibo" when "oyibo" don't even se them as human beings have to see this. Saemmanuel, no vex o. However I believe that since this is a Nigerian website English and pidgin English should be the preferred languages for communication. Given the fact that Nigeria is a country of over a hundred languages it does not really make sense to post in one language without translating into English. Once again, my apologies Saemmanuel.
Re: Warning! Extremely Graphic!! Black People Being Killed For Their Organs In Egypt by saemmanuel(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2013
smallgod: True talk Ignatio. The arab sympathisers and all other ignorant Nigerians who love "oyibo" when "oyibo" don't even se them as human beings have to see this. Saemmanuel, no vex o. However I believe that since this is a Nigerian website English and pidgin English should be the preferred languages for communication. Given the fact that Nigeria is a country of over a hundred languages it does not really make sense to post in one language without translating into English. Once again, my apologies Saemmanuel.

apology accepted

(1) (Reply)

Ritual Killings In Nigeria...For Your Own Good, Stay Away From These States / 19-Year-Old Bayelsa Varsity Student Dies Of Drug Overdose (Photo) / South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.