Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Fedex Clearance Delay : NDLA Want To See Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fedex Clearance Delay : NDLA Want To See Me (3514 Views)

What Is Happening At Fedex And Our Parcels In Nigeria ? / I Am Confused About Fedex Ndlea/customs Wahala / Woman Sues Fedex Over Marijuana Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fedex Clearance Delay : NDLA Want To See Me by lanrexdo(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2013
Well i was shocked when i tracked my 12 iphones and 1 ipad and it all got stuck to clearance delay because i was expecting it today on the 24th so i can brag for the xmas but just to call FedEx that the NDLA want to see me, i was like wtf.. What is the problem with NDLA and mobiles phones.. Well i will be heading there this morning and i am so pissed! What kind of country is this ehn. Can't someone just get a package from the USA without people thinking you are a yahoo boi or anything. i am sure all they want is money for delaying the phones.
Re: Fedex Clearance Delay : NDLA Want To See Me by Tsmooth1(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2013
NDLEA thinking that you are yahoo boy? Na you know wetin you put inside those phones,
Re: Fedex Clearance Delay : NDLA Want To See Me by Mynd44: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2013
He better calls the sender of the items and ask what are in those phones else........
Re: Fedex Clearance Delay : NDLA Want To See Me by AbuMikey(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2013

My OP, listen to Mynd_44

Probably Your US sales agent isn't cool tho lipsrsealed

Re: Fedex Clearance Delay : NDLA Want To See Me by shortgun(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2013
And you are going to see them this morning?
I see u celebratin Chrismas in jail; why dont u call d person who sent d items to u and confirm if he put anything inside the phones that u should be worried about.
Look for a lawyer, go there with him.

You said they just need money from you; this makes me wonder if you are used to them?
Re: Fedex Clearance Delay : NDLA Want To See Me by spenca: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2013
So you all think there must be some drug in the parcel or the phones or tablet ? And you think by now NDLA won't have knocked down his door and arrest because obviously there would be an address on the package , please op am in support of you , go get your parcel all they want is money because they know you won't want forfeit that kind of items so they need your attention to get some Xmas something and have at the back of your mind nothing concern NDLA with yahoo boy if at all you are so don't let them intimidate you with that , don't back out go get it there is not wrong with your package ,they are trying to scare you away with the NDLA thing it may be some runs guy at FedEx self so you should go get it
Re: Fedex Clearance Delay : NDLA Want To See Me by lanrexdo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Just got there like an hour ago.. they are just asking crazy ass questions. haha.. smiley grin Well i bought it for some of my friends who wanted it. my cousin had similar issue like that the last time he used it to bring in his personal stuff from the us. so it is just kind of funny through. I will be out soon and they are not evening asking questions similar to drugs or any narcotics. Nigeria and misplaced priorities
will put the rest of the phones i don't need for sale soon.. smiley Happy Xmas all of you.

T-smooth:
NDLEA thinking that you are yahoo boy? Na you know wetin you put inside those phones,
Mynd_44: He better calls the sender of the items and ask what are in those phones else........
shortgun: And you are going to see them this morning?
I see u celebratin Chrismas in jail; why dont u call d person who sent d items to u and confirm if he put anything inside the phones that u should be worried about.
Look for a lawyer, go there with him.

You said they just need money from you; this makes me wonder if you are used to them?
Re: Fedex Clearance Delay : NDLA Want To See Me by lanrexdo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
they are asking for money! madt people.. smh and if you don't pay, you are not getting your stuffs.

(1) (Reply)

When Police Is Your Friend / Accident At Ojota This Morning / See The Traditional Wedding Of The Gods General Apostle Prince Ikharebhore(picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.