Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. (28742 Views)

10 Healthy Foods That Are Actually Not Healthy / Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... / Taking Paracetamol While Pregnant Could Harm Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by simonphilip(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
iamSi:

OK thanks for been Nice, cos I love those things up dea ...
grin
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by wiselyfrank: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
D
most important point is to recognise d food or drink dat has d
potential of harming d teeth and trying to clean up when dey are taken
if u cant avoid them. believe me it takes time to do damage so if it doesnt
stay long on ur teeth, u are good............Another dentist.
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by lincolnj88: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin nothing we nor go hear oh.....
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Cubeet2: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
I dnt believe this
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Pokemon43(f): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
shocked
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Albedo27(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy
I really want 2 thank d MOD 4 haven pushed this thread 2 FRONT PAGE...3 gbosaaa!!! 4u.
I won't also forget by broda-Achi4u, u r d main man....thanks a million times.
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Albedo27(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
iamSi: Can I start swallowing then?
No, u don't have 2....d point here is that u should minimize d intake, or where not possible, rinse ur mouth after taking them especially before going 2 bed.
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Albedo27(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
IamDebola: Make I reduce my milk consumption be that..
Cuz I'm a milk warlord... or MILKlord..
I Love Milk!
1 thing i observe about milk is that...once i take it at night, i hardly sleep well.
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Albedo27(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
venorite: One question,do we eats these foods or should we stop eating them cos I don't understand what this thread is trying to say in essence
Eat them with causion....QED

1 Like

Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Greaaat: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
I lost her a day to Xmas very sad R.I.P Esther please like to tell her R.I.P.P

3 Likes

Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by kolamilan(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
noted
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by kolamilan(m): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Greaaat: I lost her a day to Xmas very sad R.I.P Esther please like to tell her R.I.P.P
ouch! So sorry for your loss.
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Greaaat: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
kolamilan: ouch! So sorry for your loss.

Thank you she just complained of headache before we know it she's not breathing
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by AdeniyiA(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2013
aboyaji: enamel? The one used in making plates? Hmmm
are you a learners?
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Funjosh(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2013
Wetin we no go hear
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by fridayokpe(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2013
if all dis gud and sweet food dis harmful dem guy man teeth 4don die. Milk and wine my best. ;Dif all dis gud and sweet food dis harmful dem guy man teeth 4don die. Milk and wine my best.
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by 2kurupt(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
Too much Apple is also not good for the teeth,
It can damage the enamel four times faster than carbonated drinks.
The damage is less when it is eaten during meals.

Do you mean eating apples along with my eba & delicious okazi soup?? I just don't gerrit!!

1 Like

Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2013
kolamilan: noted

Very sorry for your loss. No one but God, knows the reason why he took her so suddenly away from you and your family.May God strengthen both you and your family in this time of distress. Although this is surely a troubling time for both you and your family, but be thankful that God took her during her innocent years, and this should make you happy that your daugther is resting at God's feet, and does not have to pass through tribulations and trials of this earth.

Once again, sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by secnelly: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2013
I swear, I will never Eat again!!!...I wnt my teeth to Live Long.
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by xtascy: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2013
dr plz prescribe foi me o! Wetin u want make i dy eat?
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by ibiso1986: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2013
Mods, its xmas day, let's make nairaland interesting today. put this topic on the front page.. www.nairaland.com/1568062/photos-port-harcourt-carnival-carniriv
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by donklint86: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2013
stainchris: The best is to use fly over "straw" suck the milk from the bottle direct to the gullet.The teeth self no go know say sumtin enter the belle.
LOL... this man no go kill person here
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Maddict: 6:10am On Dec 26, 2013
IMO Whenever you take any of the listed Milk,Red wine, fruit et all...Make sure it's not the last thing you take before going to bed..Just brush ur teeth in order to prevent their detrimental effect on you mouth Shikena ....Buh I can't preach what I can't preach what I don't practice
Brymo: Can a good fellow,summarize dis,its too lengthy.
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Maddict: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2013
RIP to her gentle saint soul, May the good Lord give you the fortitude to bear this great loss
Greaaat: I lost her a day to Xmas very sad R.I.P Esther please like to tell her R.I.P.P
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Maddict: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2013
Could one nice Fellow help me get to a Pet Forum Precisely Dogs....
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by Greaaat: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=M.addict]RIP to her gentle saint soul, May the good Lord give you the fortitude to bear this great loss [/quote

Thank you so much
Re: Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. by GentleFrank(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2013
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos / Positive Outlook To Life As An HIV Positive Person. / Ayeni Adeyemi David dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.