Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Awesome Foreign Hosting Package (3-year Hosting + Domain for less than 10k) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Awesome Foreign Hosting Package (3-year Hosting + Domain for less than 10k) (685 Views)

Cheapest Web Hosting Package With FREE .COM Domain / A Fully-packaged Website, With One Year Hosting, At an Affordable Price / I Need A 5 Page Website With One Year Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Foreign Hosting Package (3-year Hosting + Domain for less than 10k) by NLhustle: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
[b]Hello webmasters on NL, I just discovered a fantastic offer, and I would like to share it with you.

If you've been frustrated by Nigerian hosting service providers, this is for you.

If you want a reputable foreign host that offers cheap and reliable hosting, this is for you.

THOUGH US-BASED, THE COMPANY ACCEPTS NIGERIA-ISSUED MASTERCARD ATMs

Ipagehost, a reputable and reliable US-based web hosting service provider is presently offering:

1-year unlimited web hosting + free domain registration for just N3,200 ($20.14)!
2-year unlimited web hosting + free domain registration for just N6,400 ($40.28)!
3-year unlimited web hosting + free domain registration for just N9,600 ($60.42)!

This is what you'll get:

*99.99% uptime

*U.S.-based server (= increased SEO rankings for searches from the U.S.)

*Unlimited websites in one account

*Unlimited disk space

*Unlimited bandwidth

*Unlimited custom email addresses

*Free security suite

*Beginner-friendly control panel

*24/7 Live chat support

*Free Facebook advertising credits

*Free Google Adwords credits

*Anytime money-back guarantee

*And lots more...

Personally, I'm loving this company.

If you would like to grab this offer now, follow these steps:

1. Click this link to visit the website.

2. Click "sign up now."

3. Choose whether you want to register a new domain or you want to use one already own (either option costs same price, since domain registration is free).

4. Click "check availability" or "continue" (depending on the option you chose in step 3). You will be led to the Billing Information page.

5a. If you're registering a new domain, scroll down to uncheck the "domain privacy" and all the ticked checkboxes under the Website Essentials section (if you don't uncheck them, you will be billed extra for these services).

5b. If you're using an existing domain, scroll down to uncheck all the ticked checkboxes under the Website Essentials section (if you don't uncheck them, you will be billed extra for these services).

6. Scroll back up and enter your contact information. Choose the credit card payment option, and enter your ATM card details.

7. Scroll down to ensure that your total bill is the exactly the same amount as your chosen plan, and click "Check out."

Once the transaction is completed, you will be emailed your control panel login, password, and other vital information. Once you loging to the control panel, you'll see icons for installing Wordpress, forum scripts, and other essentials.

I hope this information helps!

THIS OFFER CAN END ANY TIME FROM NOW, GRAB YOUR 2-YEAR HOSTING PLAN NOW!

I know many Nigerian hosting service providers will hate me for this, but... I DON'T CARE![/b]
Re: Awesome Foreign Hosting Package (3-year Hosting + Domain for less than 10k) by NLhustle: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2013
After your purchase lapses, you will start paying the standard price. Please bear in mind.
Re: Awesome Foreign Hosting Package (3-year Hosting + Domain for less than 10k) by NLhustle: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2014
This amazing promo offer ends 4pm on January 2, 2014. Don't dull!

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Theme! Premium Themes / Indexing A Site On Google / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.