Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Indexing A Site On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Indexing A Site On Google (688 Views)

Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / Everybody Please Submit Your Website Url For Indexing In A New Search Engine!! / Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indexing A Site On Google by akereconfi: 1:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Hi all, I need help on how to make a site appear as the first when a keyword "Nottingham Taxi" is searched on google.

Please any clue as to how I can do this.

Thanks
Re: Indexing A Site On Google by WebHostingPal: 5:09am On Aug 01, 2014
akereconfi: Hi all, I need help on how to make a site appear as the first when a keyword "Nottingham Taxi" is searched on google.

Please any clue as to how I can do this.

Thanks

This is the basic method, http://www.google.co.uk/submityourcontent/tools.html#web

You can further optimise your website for search engine friendliness.

Guessing you are in the UK, we are developing a chauffeur booking system for a UK company at the moment, so if you need further assistance let me know, I may be able to help, cos I know how the UK postcode system works... grin
Re: Indexing A Site On Google by cheavroi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
There are lot of ways to make a keyword or phrase appear first on google search but seriously there are no short cut. You might need to invest in what I guess you probably heard is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to get free traffic.

While you doing that, you need to invest in Google Adwords so that you can start getting the attention of other people you might also be needing that services.

Bottomline: You either learn SEO or pay someone to do it for you

(1) (Reply)

OFER: Can You Code Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension Module For Boxbilling? / Domain Name, Help! / Is It Just Me Or Has GTB Stopped Users From Transferring Money With Quickteller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.