Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas (13169 Views)

The Religious Mind? / Be An Atheist For Twelve Days / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by destino24(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
exxell:

You know you are cursed right?

grin cheesy grin
That's too harsh
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Ignatio(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
destino24:

STANDARD LIVING not sandalili

Standard living? Never knew. Can You please tell us more.
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
........and the fowl was killed. Hehee grin grin grin grin
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Deschil: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Great OP. Merry Christmas! smiley
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by destino24(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ignatio:

Standard living? Never knew. Can You please tell us more.

What more do you wanna hear?
Does this ring a bell?

I'm a doctor in my country, some of you know me well, if you look me up and down, you will know that it's true. Standard living (x8)

1 Like

Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by sanerugwei: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
@OP..Hmmm, you can lie ooo..
What has carols like this one got to do with Holy Ghost naa?
Most of those carols were not even written by Christian and some do not even have biblical meaning...
Imagine this "Mary's boy child Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day"...really? How true is this?

Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Egbagirl(f): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
exxell:

You know you are cursed right? Its either you lacked love since childhood or the Nurses dropped you and you landed on your head at birth. Naso You Go Take All Your Pictures They Full Nairaland!! Why would you always want to take away people's happiness? Why will you fill every goddamm thread with your cashew head? Remember that December twelve has passed. Today is Christ's birthday and not your own.... Please stop all these your showcasing of Mango like head with 450 V neck and 1,000 naira Chinose! Ugly Thing!!

Haba! How can you say he's cursed? Isn't he free to do as he wishes? Is he violating any rule? Why all the insults? Very unnecessary. Even if you want to say something about the picture, there are better ways of doing so.
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by DarryOsh(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by DarryOsh(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
satowind: Merry xmas my people
your birthday neva finish? Abi whats the excuse for posting ur pic today?
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by DarryOsh(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
exxell:

You know you are cursed right? Its either you lacked love since childhood or the Nurses dropped you and you landed on your head at birth. Naso You Go Take All Your Pictures They Full Nairaland!! Why would you always want to take away people's happiness? Why will you fill every goddamm thread with your cashew head? Remember that December twelve has passed. Today is Christ's birthday and not your own.... Please stop all these your showcasing of Mango like head with 450 V neck and 1,000 naira Chinose! Ugly Thing!!

oga, hw va? E too much na. Small small abeg.
I was a little pissed when i saw the pic too, havine experiences his previous attempts to flood every thread with his pic, so i quoted him (scroll up to see my post). Then i saw ur own responce.Haba, u dey vex gan o!
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Dericinh: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
I love u all..2daez is ,my b.dae...and merry xmass 2 u all....,my 2go...a/c....dericin...my f.b.....henry obioha...on a blue dress...my twitter..@henryobioha....my number..08166584837
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by adezjamz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dericinh: I love u all..2daez is ,my b.dae...and merry xmass 2 u all....,my 2go...a/c....dericin...my f.b.....henry obioha...on a blue dress...my twitter..@henryobioha....my number..08166584837

Of what importance?

2 Likes

Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by ceaser: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
GodpassU: We don hear..... Wat of sandalili n solomon grandy??
It's not Sandalili o, the correct thing in that rhyme is "standard living".

standard living x8ice
I'm a president in my country
Most people know me well
etc etc

1 Like

Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by destino24(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
exxell:

Plus the little Java phone in his pocket
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by peter4d2(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wen sum1 cums on stage 2 present sumfin n pple feel bored dey jst start booin 2 person d truth lyes in ovacomin d negativity I like his pix but neva d less it kind of seem like a corper's trouser.
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by RestroFlamez(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
destino24:

STANDARD LIVING not sandalili
lol u just changed ur status, preferd d " rip grandma' though
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by aryzgreat: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wia r d idolatory gang to come tel us how the 12days is paganism?

Nnaa! Chicken don suffer today. Merry christmas joor! Let d haters go on fasting
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by destino24(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Restro Flamez: lol u just changed ur status, preferd d " rip grandma' though

Rip grandma My granny is still alive undecided
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by RestroFlamez(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
destino24:

Rip grandma My granny is still alive undecided
well well sir , I am sure I saw an "rip grandma " status,

Maybb ur oda grandma?
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by destino24(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Restro Flamez: well well sir , I am sure I saw an "rip grandma " status,

Maybb ur oda grandma?

angry angry
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Ignatio(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
destino24:

What more do you wanna hear?
Does this ring a bell?

I'm a doctor in my country, some of you know me well, if you look me up and down, you will know that it's true. Standard living (x8)

I know the song but don't know till now that the actual words are standard living. Thanks for the expose.
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ignatio:

I know the song but don't know till now that the actual words are standard living. Thanks for the expose.
English eyaff suffer.
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by JumaiM(f): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dericinh: I love u all..2daez is ,my b.dae...and merry xmass 2 u all....,my 2go...a/c....dericin...my f.b.....henry obioha...on a blue dress...my twitter..@henryobioha....my number..08166584837

So??
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by destino24(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ignatio:

You're welcome
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by damola311: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
exxell:

Lol..... You no take am easy with d guy oo......

Merry christmas Nairalanders
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Aderupoko2: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
@OP, on the thirteenth day of Christmas I got two Fowls and a standard goat. What does that mean?
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by xynerise: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Aderupoko2: @OP, on the thirteenth day of Christmas I got two Fowls and a standard goat. What does that mean?

It means you are an antelope

1 Like

Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by LushGreenz: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
@ No 4 - Should be CURLEW Birds and not Calling
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Infoay: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2013
Interesting!
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by GentleFrank(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2013
ok
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by jpphilips(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
satowind: Merry xmas my people

u carry ur mumu go xmas?
Re: The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2013
xynerise:
Here is one rendition on what the religious symbolism is for the Twelve Days of Christmas:
1 True Love refers to God

I thought it's 1 A Partridge on a pear tree?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Must Go To Church. / Direct Protests To Govt. Not Adeboye – CAN To Musicians / Presidential Inauguration Interdenominational Service (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.