Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Guys Will You Let Your Girl Wear This??? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys Will You Let Your Girl Wear This??? (1522 Views)

Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? / Guys Can U Allow Your Girl Wear This To A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Let Your Girl Wear This??? by gbolakpine(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
I simply don't understand what the fashion industry is bringing into the society... Why on earth will a full grown woman decide to wear this kinda outfit outside her room just to kip the cash rolling in... The real question now is, will you as a guy let your girlfriend, fiance or better still your wife wear this in public?

If the pix is not visible, follow the link to see it in full.

http://kongegist..com/2013/12/immoral-dressing-guys-will-you-let-your.html#.Url1tlLFriQ

Re: Guys Will You Let Your Girl Wear This??? by belhomme(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
wen I no date omo shubi

(1) (Reply)

How To Select Shoe Sizes From Jumia. / Choose the right concealers for dark circles / Wearable Towel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.