Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Drop Your Christmas And New Year Prayer Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your Christmas And New Year Prayer Here (749 Views)

Say A New Year Prayer To The Nairalander Poster Above You. / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Christmas And New Year Prayer Here by Monarchmindset(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
First of all I want to say thank you to God almighty for giving me and my family Life to see another Christmas and by his grace he will make us to see another new year and many more years to come in Jesus name.
Secondly I want to say thank you to all my friends, well wishers and me haters too may God bless you all.amen
Then to all my friend,(stud, manoseed, Simon labels (though I still dey owe you for that shirt) all my 250+ Facebook friends and my twitter 900+ followers to the members of thus great forum, to all my big big boyz @SFTB noting do una wink
Team #ybnl #statedfromthebottom #BBG #coleworld #RCCG GOD BLESS YOU ALL #MCHNY
Re: Drop Your Christmas And New Year Prayer Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
[b]May all d Sweet Magic of Christmas Conspire to Gladden your HEARTS andFulfill your every DESIRE......MERRY CHRISTMAS
:
May your World be filled With Warmth and Good Cheer This Holy Season And throughout the year...May your Christmas be filled With Peace and Love....Merry X-MAS!
:
May His love fill your heart with Joy and Peace this Christmas and each day of the year to come.
:
My wishes for you, Great start for Jan,Love for Feb,Peace for march,No worries for April Fun for May,Joy for June to Nov,Happiness for Dec,Have a lucky and wonderful new year.
:
As the new year blossoms,may the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes n your heart be happy with love! ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR TO ALL NAIRALANDERS....
Most Especially To My NL Family: Deejay_Harry1, Abu Mikey, Nadia_SA1, Mazizi Tonene, Amefrica, Homesteady, Rapman02, Canalily, Nomsi0, Vivly, Idowuogbo and all my followers...
May God Bless U All...[/b]

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Christmas And New Year Prayer Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: [b]May all d Sweet Magic of Christmas Conspire to Gladden your HEARTS andFulfill your every DESIRE......MERRY CHRISTMAS
:
May your World be filled With Warmth and Good Cheer This Holy Season And throughout the year...May your Christmas be filled With Peace and Love....Merry X-MAS!
:
May His love fill your heart with Joy and Peace this Christmas and each day of the year to come.
:
My wishes for you, Great start for Jan,Love for Feb,Peace for march,No worries for April Fun for May,Joy for June to Nov,Happiness for Dec,Have a lucky and wonderful new year.
:
As the new year blossoms,may the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes n your heart be happy with love! ...

Most Especially To My NL Family: Deejay_Harry1, Abu Mikey, Nadia_SA1, Mazizi Tonene, Amefrica, Homesteady, Rapman02, Canalily, Nomsi0, Vivly, Idowuogbo and all my followers...

A resounding and echoing AMEN! I wish you the same.

Jah bless!
Re: Drop Your Christmas And New Year Prayer Here by AbuMikey(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: [b]May all d Sweet Magic of Christmas Conspire to Gladden your HEARTS andFulfill your every DESIRE......MERRY CHRISTMAS
:
:
:
:

Amen, and God Bless You too smiley

Re: Drop Your Christmas And New Year Prayer Here by Vivly(f): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
:
:
:
:

merry Christmas. Amen & to you too.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women And Girls 'escape From Boko Haram' / Give This Picture A Name / "Ebola Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.