Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,535 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Is There Any Human Being Around, Apart From God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Human Being Around, Apart From God? (564 Views)

The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart / Fertility Expert: 'I Can Clone A Human Being' / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Human Being Around, Apart From God? by God2man(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
The cry of a new born baby is an evidence that the world is full of trouble, Job 14:1-2 " Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not."

Psalm 22:1 " My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why are thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?"

If David a man after God's own heart passed through trouble, Jesus christ also cried on the cross with the same statements but in another languguage " Eloi,Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?

Then who are you? You are not the only one facing problem.
Problem is part of life, nobody is exempted.

It depends on your attitude to your problem, it can make you or destroy you. It can cut like a knife, it can also build you up to become a better person. Your problem may be a call from God.
God can be calling you to re-examine your life.

Two possibilties always exist. What i want is what another person does not want. The other day in our house fellowship, the Housefellowship leader asked a policeman, how did they make money? The police said, he will blow a powder into the air, and a fight will ensue, they will go and arrest, so, money is available.
It means that if you wake up in the morning and you refuse to do anything, you are already in trouble, why? There are so many people working hard contrary to what you want in life, for example, if you want prosperity, there are people praying that the prosperity should come to them instead of you. You said you want protection, agents of darknes have already blown evil powder into the air against your wish.
In fact, the lawyer is happy that you are having problem, he wants many people to get into trouble so that money can be available for him.
The truth is, one man's meat is another man's poison. Two men can come up with two prayer requests that contradict each other.
Where do we go from here?

Trouble is not limited to Africa alone, it is a universal identity. The white men may not be faced with poverty but they have more problems than poverty. Suicide,rape,divorce, and so on are very rampant in developed countries.
The black man's problem is the worst because of what our greatgrandfathers have done. They served strange idols with passion.
A certain man of God from Nigeria fasted for seven days without food, dry, and travel to London to minister, after the ministration, there was no demonstration of the move of God. Later, a white man came on the pulpit, the white man has not done any dry fasting, but he ministered powerfully and people felt the impact of the move of God.
Then, the man from Nigeria was angry and said " God you are a racist" God replied " Shut up". God started explaining to him that the white man came from a generation of christians, the greatgrandfather, the grandfather, the father were all ministers of God, but you, the foundation of your family is idolatry.

Sometimes, we blame God for our predicament, we blame people around us, we get bitter, we get angry because of the problem we are facing, above all, many christians backslide and go back to their vomits. Too bad.

The truth is, as long as we are in this world, we are bound to face problem.
How do we tackle the challenges of life? I think the best thing to do is to find out the origin of the trouble. What is the cause of this problem?

The best thing to do is to engage in what i call constructive thinking. Sit down, take a biro, take a sheet of paper and write down various possibilities the problem can emanate from, for example, check your surname, does it start with the name of an idol, look at your father and mother, do you have anything in common? Is there any traces of failure? Is there an evil pattern following you? What did they do wrong? Learn and study about your family. If you do not know where you are coming from, you may not know where you are going. If you do not know anything about your family history then you are a spiritual dunce, i will conclude that you are far from tackling your challenges.

Trouble can emanate as result of evil consultation, a brother and his friend visited a strange place seeking for power and money, at the end of the day, his virtue was stolen by the witchcraft powers.

Sin is trangressing against the law of God, if God says, do not do this, and you go ahead to do it, then the fellow is looking for problem.

If the enemy of your soul is fighting you, fine, but if God now becomes your enemy, then the fellow is in deep trouble.

God sometimes create problems for us to test our loyalty or faithfulnes, for example, God made the children of isreal to pass through the wilderness to see what is in them.
The book of Jonah is a perfect example of how God can create problem for his beloved to make him fit into his will. Jonah 1:1-4.

To be continued later.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Is There Any Human Being Around, Apart From God? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
"Is There Any Human Being Around, Apart From God?"
What Kind Of Title Is That?
Re: Is There Any Human Being Around, Apart From God? by God2man(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: "Is There Any Human Being Around, Apart From God?"
What Kind Of Title Is That?

@martha, do you have an alternative title? Then correct it.

God2man.
Re: Is There Any Human Being Around, Apart From God? by tpia: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
A certain man of God from Nigeria fasted for seven days without food, dry, and travel to London to minister, after the ministration, there was no demonstration of the move of God. Later, a white man came on the pulpit, the white man has not done any dry fasting, but he ministered powerfully and people felt the impact of the move of God.

Then, the man from Nigeria was angry and said " God you are a racist" God replied " Shut up". God started explaining to him that the white man came from a generation of christians, the greatgrandfather, the grandfather, the father were all ministers of God, but you, the foundation of your family is idolatry.

hmmmm.
Re: Is There Any Human Being Around, Apart From God? by tpia: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
the best thing to do is to engage in what i call constructive thinking. Sit down, take a biro, take a sheet of paper and write down various possibilities the problem can emanate from, for example, check your surname, does it start with the name of an idol, look at your father and mother, do you have anything in common? Is there any traces of failure? Is there an evil pattern following you? What did they do wrong? Learn and study about your family. If you do not know where you are coming from, you may not know where you are going. If you do not know anything about your family history then you are a spiritual dunce, i will conclude that you are far from tackling your challenges.

well, true to some extent, although if you are adopted for example, you wont know much about your family history [not that its necessarily a bad thing].

but if you do know your biological family, having some knowledge about your history is important, especially since outsiders will know it anyway.
Re: Is There Any Human Being Around, Apart From God? by Joagbaje(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Names do have significance

(1) (Reply)

Some Things A Christian Must Believe / Research Into Juju In Ogon State / Sex Before God's Service???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.