Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Prayer Points For The Year 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points For The Year 2014 (3227 Views)

Prayer Points For RCCG 50days Fasting / Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer / Prayer Points For Rccg February 2010 Fasting And Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points For The Year 2014 by Oldpath(f): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do ALL in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Col 3:17

For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Matt 23:39

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 2:21

And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.
Acts 19:17

And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
Acts 22:16

1. Cloth me with your grace and power to go through this New Year according to your perfect will IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS.
2. Give me grace to drop all the things that are not part of my destiny before entering into the New Year.
3. Pour your grace upon me to please you alone and not men.
4. Show me your plans for me, for the New Year and pour the love for it into my heart.
5. Give me pure love and desire for all you will have me do for you in the New Year.
6. Help me to run away from whatever that can ruin my destiny in the New Year.
7. Help me to be at the right place at the right time and to meet the right people.
8. Pour your grace upon me to be far from those that can ruin my destiny.
9. Help me to recognise all the angels you are sending to me in the New Year, no matter their form: black or white, young or old, believer or unbeliever, sane or insane in The Name of the Lord Jesus.
10. Let your love and desire be my love and desire too in the year.
11. Let your favour and mercy go before me to the New Year.
12. Pour into my heart natural hatred for all you call sins.
13. Help me to abstain from all that can bring your anger upon my life.
14. Pour your thirst and hunger for holiness and righteousness into my heart that can not be quenched by mundane things of this world in the year.
15. Let the year be a year of recovery of all the good things and opportunities I have ever lost in the past.
16. Pour into my heart thirst and hunger above all things for your written word (the bible) with understanding from you.
17. Help me to respect and honour your word above all.
18. Help me to always read your word with a humble heart knowing that interpretation will only come from you and not from men’s perspective.
19. Give me a new heart and a new spirit that can differentiate truth from errors.
20. Let me be among those that will be celebrated in this New Year.
21. Help me not to bring shame to your holy name in the New Year.
22. Let me be your representative of love throughout the year.
23. Let my going in and coming out be according to your leading throughout the year.
24. Help me not to fall into the hands of deceivers and seducing spirits in the new year. And any area I’m being held captive by them, in your mercy set me free.
25. Every veil that has been covering my eyes from your truth, Lord remove it all.
26. Help me to radiate your love and light throughout the year, a powerful vessel unto honour for you in all areas.
27. Help me to recognise your voice no matter whom you are speaking through in the new year.
28. Help me to ride among kings and princes.
29. Cloth me with humility and love that will welcome you through others.
30. Help me to recognise and to deliver your messages to all you will send me to in the year.
31. And help me to always see all your creatures with your own eyes.
32. Through my love for others let souls be brought to your kingdom
33. Lord in your mercy, open your book of remembrance for me in the year.
34. Help me not to be lazy physically and spiritually.
35. Let my heart be filled with thanksgiving and praise throughout the year.
36. Help me to always recognise you in any form you will reveal yourself to me in the New Year.
37. Pour your grace upon me to always welcome your will convenient or not in the year.
38. Help me to naturally reject any message: revelation, dream or prophecy that is not from you no matter who is bringing it.
39. All former messages that I’m holding on to which are not from you, destroy their power over my life and help me to naturally hate it all.
40. Every belief that is destroying me no matter how long it has been, and how popular it may be Lord set me from it all.
41. Purge my heart clean and help me to enter the New Year with a clean heart.
42. Deliver me from everything that has been prolonging my journey in your mercy.
43. Deliver me from my perspectives and personal principles that are altering my destiny.
44. Deliver me from all the areas I’m delaying my self.
45. All the things I love and cherish that are not part of your PERFECT plan for me, Lord remove their love from my heart.
46. Open my eyes to all my blessings that have been surrounding me for long which I’m not picking and help me to see it in the name of the Lord Jesus.
47. Open my eyes to all the areas I have been ignorantly rejecting my desired miracles and help me to see it as you are seeing it in the name of the Lord Jesus.
48. Pour your natural hatred into my heart for all cultists/ritualists claiming to be pastors in the name of the Lord Jesus.
49. Lord block my senses to all incantations, divinations and hypnosis made for the year 2014, in the name of the Lord Jesus.
50. My inner man, arise receive grace, courage and strength to run my race in the journey of life.
51. Open my eyes to all I call treasures and blessings that are destroying my own destiny and deliver me from it all.
52. Where am I suffering because of wrong location? Lord in your mercy do all you have to do in order to take me to my right location and help me to cooperate with you.
53. Pour natural love into my heart for the location you will have me be at a point in life.
54. Open my eyes to all the areas that I’m suffering as a result of errors and deception that I call truth and set me free.
55. Pour your natural hatred into my heart for all you call errors and deception.
56. Purge me of all heresies, errors, fallacies and delusion that have been given me as truth in the name of the Lord Jesus.
57. Lord separate me from all those that are destroying my destiny in the name of the Lord Jesus.
58. Help me to naturally love and welcome those you have sent to take me to my place of glory in the name of the Lord Jesus.
59. Open my eyes to all your treasures that are hidden in me and help me to put it all to use in the name of the Lord Jesus.
60. Help me to appreciate your treasures in me in the name of the Lord Jesus.
61. Lord, what is the key to my place of glory, reveal to me and pour the love that cannot be quenched into my heart the name of the Lord Jesus.
62. Pour the natural love for all that are important to my destiny and help me to naturally hate all that are poisonous to my destiny.
63. pour your grace upon me to naturally attract all that will help my destiny.
64. Help me to only desired things that will favour my destiny in the name of the Lord Jesus.
65. I wash away everything in my head that is attracting evil to my destiny in the name of the Lord Jesus. (Acts 22:16)
66. My head henceforth you will only attract good things are meant for my life consciously or unconsciously in the name of the Lord Jesus.
67. My lamp keep burning and never allow anything that can put you off in the name of the Lord Jesus.
68. Pour your grace upon me for my antennae to receive all information meant for my success correctly and to put it to use effectively in the year 2014 in the name of the Lord Jesus.
69. And I receive grace and wisdom to rightly apply it all.
70. Lord by this time of next year let me look back and be grateful to you in ALL aspect of my life.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points For The Year 2014 by majalisa(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Oldpath: And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do ALL in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

1. Cloth me with your grace and power to go through this New Year according to your perfect will IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS.
2. Give me grace to drop all the things that are not part of my destiny before entering into the New Year.
4. Show me your plans for me, for the New Year and pour the love for it into my heart.
5. Give me pure love and desire for all you will have me do for you in the New Year.
7. Help me to be at the right place at the right time and to meet the right people.
9. Help me to recognise all the angels you are sending to me in the New Year, no matter their form: black or white, young or old, believer or unbeliever, sane or insane in The Name of the Lord Jesus.
14. Pour your thirst and hunger for holiness and righteousness into my heart that can not be quenched by mundane things of this world in the year.
15. Let the year be a year of recovery of all the good things and opportunities I have ever lost in the past.
16. Pour into my heart thirst and hunger above all things for your written word (the bible) with understanding from you.
18. Help me to always read your word with a humble heart knowing that interpretation will only come from you and not from men’s perspective.
19. Give me a new heart and a new spirit that can differentiate truth from errors.
23. Let my going in and coming out be according to your leading throughout the year.
24. Help me not to fall into the hands of deceivers and seducing spirits in the new year. And any area I’m being held captive by them, in your mercy set me free.
25. Every veil that has been covering my eyes from your truth, Lord remove it all.
26. Help me to radiate your love and light throughout the year, a powerful vessel unto honour for you in all areas.
27. Help me to recognise your voice no matter whom you are speaking through in the new year.
30. Help me to recognise and to deliver your messages to all you will send me to in the year.
36. Help me to always recognise you in any form you will reveal yourself to me in the New Year.
37. Pour your grace upon me to always welcome your will convenient or not in the year.
38. Help me to naturally reject any message: revelation, dream or prophecy that is not from you no matter who is bringing it.
39. All former messages that I’m holding on to which are not from you, destroy their power over my life and help me to naturally hate it all.
40. Every belief that is destroying me no matter how long it has been, and how popular it may be Lord set me from it all.
42. Deliver me from everything that has been prolonging my journey in your mercy.
43. Deliver me from my perspectives and personal principles that are altering my destiny.
45. All the things I love and cherish that are not part of your PERFECT plan for me, Lord remove their love from my heart.
46. Open my eyes to all my blessings that have been surrounding me for long which I’m not picking and help me to see it in the name of the Lord Jesus.
47. Open my eyes to all the areas I have been ignorantly rejecting my desired miracles and help me to see it as you are seeing it in the name of the Lord Jesus.
48. Pour your natural hatred into my heart for all cultists/ritualists claiming to be pastors in the name of the Lord Jesus.
49. Lord block my senses to all incantations, divinations and hypnosis made for the year 2014, in the name of the Lord Jesus.
50. My inner man, arise receive grace, courage and strength to run my race in the journey of life.
51. Open my eyes to all I call treasures and blessings that are destroying my own destiny and deliver me from it all.
52. Where am I suffering because of wrong location? Lord in your mercy do all you have to do in order to take me to my right location and help me to cooperate with you.
53. Pour natural love into my heart for the location you will have me be at a point in life.
54. Open my eyes to all the areas that I’m suffering as a result of errors and deception that I call truth and set me free.
55. Pour your natural hatred into my heart for all you call errors and deception.
56. Purge me of all heresies, errors, fallacies and delusion that have been given me as truth in the name of the Lord Jesus.
57. Lord separate me from all those that are destroying my destiny in the name of the Lord Jesus.
58. Help me to naturally love and welcome those you have sent to take me to my place of glory in the name of the Lord Jesus.
59. Open my eyes to all your treasures that are hidden in me and help me to put it all to use in the name of the Lord Jesus.
61. Lord, what is the key to my place of glory, reveal to me and pour the love that cannot be quenched into my heart the name of the Lord Jesus.
62. Pour the natural love for all that are important to my destiny and help me to naturally hate all that are poisonous to my destiny.
64. Help me to only desired things that will favour my destiny in the name of the Lord Jesus.
65. I wash away everything in my head that is attracting evil to my destiny in the name of the Lord Jesus. (Acts 22:16)
66. My head henceforth you will only attract good things are meant for my life consciously or unconsciously in the name of the Lord Jesus.
67. My lamp keep burning and never allow anything that can put you off in the name of the Lord Jesus.
68. Pour your grace upon me for my antennae to receive all information meant for my success correctly and to put it to use effectively in the year 2014 in the name of the Lord Jesus.
70. Lord by this time of next year let me look back and be grateful to you in ALL aspect of my life.
amen!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points For The Year 2014 by God2man(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Oldpath: And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do ALL in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul / Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? / Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.