Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? (562 Views)

What Does The Blood Of Jesus Christ Do? / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / What Did The Blood Of Jesus Christ Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? by DanTrizy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
I just seize this chance to ask nairalanders this question, since most of us are celebrating xmas tomoro.
Well, as for me (lol ) I have only one pix of Christ in my phone. I knw sey i try past others.
Re: How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? by Tolexander: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Is it all about having the picture on one's phone or having the scripture pierced to one's bone?
Re: How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Have you seen Jesus? Do you have his picture? Please share with me if you have, last time I checked no one had his picture

2 Likes

Re: How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? by lekkie073(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
nobody get Jesus pikshure because d time Jesus came, man never develop camera. abi dis op don smoke sumtin?
Re: How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? by DanTrizy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Have you seen Jesus? Do you have his picture? Please share with me if you have, last time I checked no one had his picture
Hmmm so what abt the pictures of christ we see in catholic churches.
Re: How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? by DanTrizy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
lekkie073: nobody get Jesus pikshure because d time Jesus came, man never develop camera. abi dis op don smoke sumtin?
Ok nawh, me no d smoke sha.
Re: How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? by Oyinprince(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
DanTrizy: Hmmm so what abt the pictures of christ we see in catholic churches.
u blive dats Christ pics?Ther wer no camera in his days bro. Now, if u wanto see Christ, jst take a luk @ his children (HUIOS), we are his reflection

1 Like

Re: How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? by engrtee(f): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2013
I only have mary picture.
Re: How Many Photos Of "Jesus Christ" Do You Have In Ur Phone? by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2013
DanTrizy: Hmmm so what abt the pictures of christ we see in catholic churches.

Ceasar Borgia is the name of the man you see in pictures of Jesus in catholic churches

(1) (Reply)

Faith, Fate, And Fake In 2014 / STRANGE! Please Read. / "Is The Movie "The Passion Of The Christ" Biblically Accurate?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.