Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities (3617 Views)

How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers / How To Stop 'spam' Calls From GSM Operators / How To Stop Unsolicited Sms & Calls From Glo, Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by nollyj: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
This app is use to show off. It helps you receive fake calls from President Goodluck Jonathan, Tonto Dike, Genevieve Nnaji and many others.

You can also fake a call to discharge yourself from a tight corner.

The app is not all about faking calls; you can ban, blacklist or block all or any phone number you do not wish to receive calls and SMS from.

It can also intercepts and store private and secret message to different location instead of in inbox.

It has automatic flashing functionality – This makes it easier to flash other phone numbers without losing call credit.

Disclaimer: I develop this app and wish to share it with anyone who has the need.

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toscanyacademy.callflasher&hl=en

1 Like

Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Can't find it on playstore
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Does it require root access? dont wanna brick my phone again.
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by nollyj: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Just Search for Call Flasher in the Google Play Store.

Please kindly review it. Thanks
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by nollyj: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
BimiOne: Does it require root access? dont wanna brick my phone again.

No, it does not require root access
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
nollyj: Just Search for Call Flasher in the Google Play Store.

Please kindly review it. Thanks
Same same
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by nollyj: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
youngestfool:
Same same

Use this link and check for call flasher
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
nollyj:

Use this link and check for call flasher
ok
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by Greaaat: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Thank you so much everybody you will never experience the same .happy Xmas
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2013
what went down here?
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by nollyj: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
4llerbuntu: what went down here?

wow, it seems the thread was derail
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by puskin: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
nollyj:

wow, it seems the thread was derail

@OP

Yes, it was. You may continue your thread/topic of discussion.
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by jazz04(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
nollyj: This app is use to show off. It helps you receive fake calls from President Goodluck Jonathan, Tonto Dike, Genevieve Nnaji and many others.

You can also fake a call to discharge yourself from a tight corner.

The app is not all about faking calls; you can ban, blacklist or block all or any phone number you do not wish to receive calls and SMS from.

It can also intercepts and store private and secret message to different location instead of in inbox.

It has automatic flashing functionality – This makes it easier to flash other phone numbers without losing call credit.

Disclaimer: I develop this app and wish to share it with anyone who has the need.

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toscanyacademy.callflasher&hl=en
oga na you write the code abi u mod am?
Re: Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities by nollyj: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
oga na you write the code abi u mod am?
Yes I wrote the app. You can see my other apps in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Funny Gifs/pictures Thread(season 1)updated!!!! / Please Help! How To Deactivate Facebook Without Internet / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro 18karat Gold Cover Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.