Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen (1844 Views)

Gionee E8 And M5 Goes Official / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by Oyetboy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gionee has officially announced the Mini variant of its flagship smartphone, the Elife E7. The E7 Mini comes with a rotatable camera module, which was first seen on the Oppo N1a while ago. The folks atFoneArenahave managed to get their hands on the Gionee Elife E7 Mini and you can check some live photos below.
The Elife E7 sports a 4.7-inch HD display and is powered by the MediaTek MT6592 chipset with 1.7 GHz octa-core processor and 1 GB of RAM. The device features a 13 megapixel swivel camera, 16 GB of inbuilt storage, dual-SIM support and the usual set of connectivity options.
Gionee's latest addition packs a non-removable 2,100mAh battery and comes to you with a price tag of about $307.

Source: http://www.fonearena.com/blog/91719/gionee-elife-e7-mini-hands-on.html

Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
nice improvement not so expensive. but hope it has card slot and removeable battery
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by Tinyemeka(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
All that processing power with just 1GB RAM?
Overkill if you ask me.
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by majalisa(m): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Tinyemeka: All that processing power with just 1GB RAM?
Overkill if you ask me.
I tire
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by NEROSKY(m): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2013
Media tek?
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by jreyez(m): 5:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Once it's MediaTek it's crap..... Just don't waste your cash 'octa core my foot.... Mtcheew undecided
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by BrightDeGea(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2013
that specs is not correct, the phones are 2gb ram and 3gb ram, why don't you Google it and see
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by directonpc(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2013
jreyez: Once it's MediaTek it's crap..... Just don't waste your cash 'octa core my foot.... Mtcheew undecided
In performing real life task you don ever compare mtk 4 core 1.3ghz and equivalent snapdragon? Is yes what's the difference. I agree mtk ain't too creative but must we write them off? Waitin naija my beloved country don produce... So if I start my own silicon chip company na so you go wash all my device with bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Bright De Gea: that specs is not correct, the phones are 2gb ram and 3gb ram, why don't you Google it and see
This is the mini version
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by jreyez(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2013
directonpc:
In performing real life task you don ever compare mtk 4 core 1.3ghz and equivalent snapdragon? Is yes what's the difference. I agree mtk ain't too creative but must we write them off? Waitin naija my beloved country don produce... So if I start my own silicon chip company na so you go wash all my device with bad mouth

Yes na so we go wash em!
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by jreyez(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Oyetboy: Gionee has officially announced the Mini variant of its flagship smartphone, the Elife E7. The E7 Mini comes with a rotatable camera module, which was first seen on the Oppo N1a while ago. The folks atFoneArenahave managed to get their hands on the Gionee Elife E7 Mini and you can check some live photos below.
The Elife E7 sports a 4.7-inch HD display and is powered by the MediaTek MT6592 chipset with 1.7 GHz octa-core processor and 1 GB of RAM. The device features a 13 megapixel swivel camera, 16 GB of inbuilt storage, dual-SIM support and the usual set of connectivity options.
Gionee's latest addition packs a non-removable 2,100mAh battery and comes to you with a price tag of about $307.

Source: http://www.fonearena.com/blog/91719/gionee-elife-e7-mini-hands-on.html

This specs are wrong written.
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by maxdozie(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2013
Its a nice phone bt cum 2tink of it... A fone wit non removable ba3 "na die be dat"... Wit no memory card slot... Dat 16gb internal memory would even full b4 2day... Gionee E3 still remains dah BEST..
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by pesty100(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2013
That's was how I bought their useless Gionee E6 @56k
that lags like hell
Gionee is so stupid for putting a 1080P display on the weak MTK chip, that made the phone annoying
This one is a flop
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by jreyez(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2013
maxdozie: Its a nice phone bt cum 2tink of it... A fone wit non removable ba3 "na die be dat"... Wit no memory card slot... Dat 16gb internal memory would even full b4 2day... Gionee E3 still remains dah BEST..

Bro you guys should learn how to get over this non removable battery stuff and no external memory card stuff....

Keep up with technology news, soon smartphones shall all be produced 'non removable battery and m-card slot'

Try using phones like htc, nexus, iPhone, Sony... Then you'll understand.... This non removable ish no bad at all.
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by directonpc(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2013
www.thinkdigit.com/Mobiles-PDAs/Gionee-ELife-E7-and-E7-Mini-Benchmarks_19068.html
Highest benchmark score out there now.
My only beef is no sd card lot
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by UchihaItachi(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
looks like a toy calculator, not even a real one
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by Jeffy1206(m): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2013
jreyez:

Bro you guys should learn how to get over this non removable battery stuff and no external memory card stuff....

Keep up with technology news, soon smartphones shall all be produced 'non removable battery and m-card slot'

Try using phones like htc, nexus, iPhone, Sony... Then you'll understand.... This non removable ish no bad at all.
nobody is against that but y put small when it can't be expanded? A beg reason am well before u talk so...
Re: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen by orosun55(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2015
I have GIONEEBE7 FOR SALE. 32GIG/3GIG RAM VERSION LOCATION IS IBADAN 08153792894. you can whatsapp me if interested. swapping (with good android phone) is welcomed. price is 55k but if u are ready we can talk!

(1) (Reply)

30,000mah Vs Innjoo 10,000mah Power Bank On Jumia / If You Didn't Use This Telephone You Are Definitely Of Indomie Generation / Hands On Review Of Lenovo A5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.